Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 45

Dear Roman,

What the fuck is wrong with you? All you ever say or do to me is put me through misery. Your girlfriend doesn't even like what you say to me. But yet she just sits there and acts all depressed about it.

Her life isn't a very good one, and neither is mine. You, on the other hand, do have a good life for now. Whenever she talks to you about her problems, quit giving her bullshit. Her mom tells her she doesn't care, tells her that she doesn't look pretty with makeup on.

WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!

All you tell her is that, oh think of happy things. HAPPY THINGS MY ASS. If you really want to help Sophia out, act like a fucking boyfriend for once. I hate seeing her all sad and shit because you won't do anything about it.

I love Sophia like my sister. Me and her have been bestfriends for almost two years now. Why the fuck are you getting in the way of that? :(

I really don't understand you sometimes, but I can see it in your eyes that you dislike me as much as I dislike you too. You just won't tell me that. It frustrates me that your stupid short shit ass won't do nothing, and keeps being this way. It pisses me off.

No matter how many times I tried, you still manage to fucking ruin everything. You can't even do things for yourself. Telling people to beat other people up just because they mess with Sophia. They don't even do it anymore. So what's the point in beating someone up?

If it's necessary, I'm srsly gonna break your fucking face if you hurt Sophia once more. I'm tired of seeing another pretty face break into a million pieces.

Trust me; it hurts to watch your best friend cry in front of you. And you get that feeling to where you can't do nothing about it.

Love,

Al