Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 48

Alex,

Alex, I like you. I ask myself why I do and I can answer that question easily. You're cute, you're nice, you listen to me, you talk to me, you're amazing. But then, you can be a jerk. You can be an ass who can tear apart my heart.

You flirted with me. For months. You led me on.

I tell you I like you. You talked to me about it and after two days you told me you didn't like me back. It hurt. I cried. I thought about it. I still liked you. I still do.

Now, we talk. We're close friends, but that doesn't hide the fact that I'm head over heels for you. My friends say you like me. The way you act around me makes it obvious. As much as I want to believe it, I can't bring myself to. I don't want to end up broken. I don't want that at all.

You talk about other girls with me. The day I told you, you brought up this one girl that goes to your church. You said you liked her but didn't know if she liked you back. I told you, If I can tell you I like you, you can tell her. He didn't tell her though.

Everyday though, You'll touch my hand or look at me for seconds longer than supposed to but I push my hopes back down. I know you don't like me and damnit I wish you do. Every single second I wish that you'll like me. That you'll return my feelings.

Everyday my fingers are crossed.

Just for you.

And that makes me hate you the slightest bit. It makes me want to scream "fuck you." really loud. But I don't.

Because I like you more than I hate you.

and I just wish you'd realize that.