Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 49

Dear Caleb,

I can't believe you don't see how in love with you I am. How every text you send me makes me smile, how my heart beats faster when I even think of you. How when you're mad at me, it hurts me more then you'll ever be able to know. When you get a new girlfriend it kills me, every time you tell me everything you love about her. The girls you date are the complete opposite from me. They're beautiful, amazing, sweet, and kind. I'm just the shy nerdy girl who happens to be your best friend. You make me laugh, smile, and cry just because you're you. You're vague, about everything. You say you've done some bad things, but I don't care. When I ask why you won't tell me, you say you don't want to hurt me, that you can't lose me. It hurts me not knowing Caleb. Whatever you've done cannot be that bad. I wished you love me the way I love you but I know that'll never happen. You're an amazing person, and I will never deserve you. I pretend I'm fine but you see right through my walls. You made me promise to stop cutting, because you said you couldn't stand to see me hurt. I know you'll never read this. I wish you could. But I just can't ruin our friendship by telling you this. Now I know this quote is true, because if they asked me if I loved you, I'd lie.

With all my heart,

Your Best Friend Destiny