Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 6

Dear Friend,
We are best friends and you are ridiculous. Because you are a boy. A stupid, cold-hearted, horrible boy. You might as well slap me 20 times over.

You see, I like you. A hell of a lot more than you could ever understand. You can be mean, and then nice and then mean. And I’m hurt and devastated. Sometimes I fucking hate you for that.

But what hurts the most, I know I can’t be friends with you and your damn mixed signals. And the more I know I can’t be friends with you, the more I cling to your every word. And it may be shallow that I care about this the most, but I don’t care what other people think. I wish you knew how I felt about you. I see you and my heart aches.

We’re best friends. But I can’t even be friends with you, and I have yet to tell you anything. I feel hopeless around you and I can’t believe you haven’t noticed. You slime ball of a best friend. You are annoying and awful. Then why do I like you? You arrogant prick!

You want to know why I don’t date? Because I have been waiting all year for you to take the fucking hint that I like you. But you don’t care; you think we are just best friends. You are completely fucking blind.

Screw you.

Love,
Mel