Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 60

I love you... I always have loved you, ever since the day that we met.

I know I was 3 years old but I think it was love at first sight... To bad you don't think the same.

I knew oneday I'd bee so stuck in love and you'd be looking at me as one of you bestfriends.

I can't help that I love you.

We grew up together... Did everything together, whether it was coming home from preschool to your house and sharing those cherry love heart lollipops. I still think back to that day i know we were young but sharing that heart shaped candy with you will mean more to me than you will ever know.

I can see your changing

I can see that your becoming different because you have a girlfriend now, why do you need me then?

I know we'll never be together. I know you'll always be stuck in a fake relation ship because you were blind to the girl who was right infront you. Because you were blind to the girl that you grew up with and was right beside you through thick and thin. Bevause you were blind to the girl you belonged with.

And now after being in a relationship,a fake relationship to be exact, you tell the girl allthe secrets that I've shared with you... Defying my trust and wrecking our future. And worse than that, you look me in the eye and tell me you choose your girlfriend over me.

That's why I'm not talking to you.

Sorry but this time I'm choosing my brain over my heart because I know that it's right and I'm going to end up waiting for you forever, when you don't even realize I'm here.

I'm tired of being hurt.

I used to say oh yeah he's my bestest friend. Now all I can say is yeah we used to be close.

I can remember anytime in my life where I didn't know you. Except now... You've changed, and not in a good way and i really cant say that i know you because the boy i know isn't who you are now.

I'll always love you... And I guess I have to accept the fact that you'll never feel the same.

i'll try to move on.

But in my heart i know that I'll always love you.

love you always xx your old best friend