Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 7

Dear Stepfater,
I never welcomed you to the family but I was warm...yet again, name an eight year old that wasn't nice. I smiled alot and I'd kid around. I was frivolous and sweet but then a time came where you got a dear craving and left to the big city.
You were gone for fourty-five days leaving my mom to fend for herself and her two daughters.
But she kept up a front and kept us well fed because she's a mom.
She's my mom.
You've hurt her so many times but you've never striked her once.
And even though, I hate your rare drug craves, I respect you being different from my father.
My father who'd hit her all the time.

It was never understood why he hit and it's still not understood why you shoot but I can't stand either of it.

My mom doesn't say it and she doesn't show it but she loves you...she also wants to leave you.

My father is small and I don't respect him.

I don't respect you either but I do.

Both of you are cowards and both of you hurt the woman so dear to me.
Both of you have urges. Both are urges to leave and cause havoc.

I don't love you and I don't like you but I know that you'll be one of the characters in my book that held impact.