No, School's Not Just for Preps

Finding The New.

During art I put her ear phones in and started humming along to the tune of Demolition Lovers.

"Hey Lyn-Z do you like that band?" Gerard asked.

I didn't awnser.

"LYN-Z?" Gerard shouted waving his hand in front of my face grabbing my attention.

"What?!" I snapped back.

"Do you like that band?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, the singer has an amazing voice, I haven't heard many of thier songs though, but there pretty kool."

Gerard smiled and asked, "Do you know who the lead singer is?"

"No, why are you asking me all these questions?"

"Because I'm in 'that kool band'," Gerard said, lifting out a CD out of his 'My Chemical Romance' bag.

He handed me a CD.

"I Brought You Me Bullets, You Brought Me My Love?" I said opening the case. I looked in the lyric book and flicked through the pages. There were pictures of the band, one of the people being Gerard.

I flicked though the picture and looked at the other band members. There was a boy, who was rather thin and wore glasses on the tip of his nose, he looked like a slimmer younger version of Gerard.

"Thats Mikey my younger brother," Gerard said as he saw me gazing over at Mikey.

I ripped out the ear phones, "Your joking, right? This is such an amazing band" I added.

"I'm not joking. You can come to our next band practice if you want?" Gerard replyed.

"I can't belive your in such a great band," I said.

"WelI I guess I can?" he said with a cheesy grin.