No, School's Not Just for Preps

Ahh! For Detention!

As we were walking along the coridoor I couldn't help but ask loads of questions. Questions with long anwesers. Mainly about the band. Seriously, how often is it you meet a famous well known band? Umm. Not that often.
When we got into 1b9 there were a load of band equipment scaterd around the room. Soon someone came out of the back room carrying a High Hat for the drum kit. He had short blonde hair and light skin. He had a lip ring in the side of his lip. He had a rather large build to his body. Big wide sholders and smiled strangly.
"Hey, Bob. This is Lyn-Z my new friend". Gerard said as he smiled back and fourth from me to Bob.
"Hey" I said, Rather in shock.
I couldn't beleve he called me his friend. It wasn't often I made friend with anyone. I couldn't stop thinking about having a friend, then suddenly Bob interupted.
"Hey. It's nice you meet you Lyn-Z. I hope we can be friends too."
I nodded. I was was ever so happy, I had made a friend and possibly another one, Bob.
"Gerard." Bob interupted.
"Mikey and Ray arn't going to make it." Bob said.
Gerard's smiliey-ness dissapered.
"Another detention?" Gerard asked.
Bob nodded. Suddenly Frank came danceing into the room, twiddiling his fairy wond and playing with his really short hair which had his tiara on top of.
"Ok. What am I missing?" Frank prompted.
Gerard had an expression of happiness across his face.
"This is my new friend, Lyn-Z."
Gerard patted me on the back.
"Hi Frank, I absolutely love the wond and tiara."
"Well thanks."
Gerard interuted.
"Mikey and Ray arn't coming. They got another detention."
"No suprise there." Frank said. I started to giggle.
"Well we can't exactly practise without them. We really need them, well aleast Mikey." Frank added.
I saw a Bass guitar across the room. I darted in betteen desks over to it.
"Mikey plays the bass, right?"
"Yeah." Frank added.
"Me too."
I lefted the bass over my neck and placed the strap over my sholder.
"Okay. What do I need to play?"
Gerard flicked through his foder that was in this bag and he handed me a sheet of paper.
"The song is called 'Skylines and Turnstyles'. It's the first song taht Gerard ever wrote for the band." Frank said with a smile.
Gerard smiled as I looked over at him. I quikly looked through the music and I started playing. Frank and Gerard were stearing at me. I could feel my face turning blood red and hot, I felt uncomfitable with them watching me like a hawk, so I stopped playing.
"If anything happens to Mikey, you can be our bassist." Franks said.
"Frank, nothing's going to happen to Mikey, besides he's the best bassist ever, I can't play a well a s him." I said looking hopeful for Mikey.
"FRANK, Stop being such a lozer!" Bob said.
Frank looked down and started tapping his wond on his knees is shame. Franks looked around and smiled, his eyes gleamed and sparkled. I smiled at him and placed my hand on his sholder, so he felt more confitable. He smile at me again, I smiled back. Gerard noticed the look on our faces. I patted Frank on the sholder signaling him to move away, he stepped away. Gerard jabbed him in the arm with his short nail-less finger. I noticed Gerard bit his nails, ecpecially when he felt worried. Gerard steared over at him and opened his eyes widely at Frank and gleared at him. Gerard stood back beside me again, he bit wittily at his nails, But I smiled at him and he stopped.

BRINGGGG!

The bell rang.

"Well that was brake." I giggled.

"Well that was a rather short band practise..." Bob grined as he picked up parts of the drum kit and put it away.

"Hey, Can you guys pack up? Lyn-Z and I should probley get to our next class.." Gerard added.

Gerard and I grabbed our bags from off the desk and raced out of class suddenly, like a jet plane that drank a lot of high caffine coffee. We both ran along the coridoors avoiding running into all the other students. Gerard and I ran out of the back doors and over to the gym.

We had P.E. Realiseing I was already late I grabbed my P.E Gear bag out of my back pack, and rushed into the girls changing room. The changing room was all pink and uber girly. There was no else in the changing rooms. I reached into my bag to grab a permanent marker out of my school bag and looked around for an empty wall space. I started to sign the wall with the words 'Unicorns. Very Much Alive'. Suddenly Miss Kingston came thourgh the door to tell me to hurry up and saw the writing on the wall and the permanent marker in my hand. I quikly put the pen in my bag, before she actually noticed what was in my hand.

"Excuse me." I wispered as I put my uniform into my bag and moved out of the room fastly past Miss Kingston.

Miss Kingston looked at me. She new what I was doing, but luckily she didn't yet say anything.

When i got into the gym everyone but Gerard and I was throwing Dodge Balls around. It was rather crazy actually, the balls where being thown around the room rapidly. I saw Gerard sitting on the bench. I jogged over to him slowly and sat down. I saw Ray shooting hoops with a flat orange basket ball. The basket ball was the colour of Ray's fro. Altough his fro had more bounce than the ball it self.