No, School's Not Just for Preps

Not Possible.

Gerard and I just sat on the side lines and decided detention would be way more exciting. Gerard picked up a Rolling Stones magazine from in his bag. 'The Used' was on the cover, then Gerard told me about the conflict between Bert from The Used and him self, and how they used to be best mates.

"Were playing a concert tonight," he said with a pause as he flicked rapidly through the magazine.

"You should come."

"Yeah, sure." I said with a worried smile.

"Were playing at the local youth center in town, you don't seem to happy."

"I am, I'm just not sure if I can actually go... Boring family stuff." I said.

Although what I really ment was, Mum won't let me but I couldn't tell him that.

"Okay, I hope you can make it."

It wasn't long until P.E was over. I went into the changing rooms to get changed.

I slipped my school skirt over my shorts then slipped my top on, and removed my shorts. I was first changed and to leave the changing rooms. I looked around the gym in sight of Gerard, he wasn't there. I waited around in the gym, maybe he left without me?

((Gerard's P.O.V))

When I got into the changing rooms, Frank wanted to talk to me.

"Are you and Lyn-Z, umm. Together?" He asked.

I stutted and said no.

I like her, but where not together. I thought to myself hoping Frank didn't like her to.

"Your my best mate, can you keep my secret?" Frank said.

"Possibly, depending on what it is.."

"Just yes or no!"

"Yes, I will keep your secret. Now, what is it?" Gerard asked demandingly.

"I know I just me her... But I really like her. Can you set me up?"

I was in shock, I couldn't believe what was happening, I couldn't tell him that I wanted her even though he told me he did to. Atleast he didn't know I did.

Not saying anything I left. It's not possible.

"Wait, Gerard!" Frank shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, This chapter isn't that great.
I was kinda rushing it this morning, I just really needed to up date it.

Like it or hate it?
Please comment?