Why Can't You See?

Life Goes On

~Left him dying to get in..~
Dylan had his eyes closed as Alex's voice filled his ears.
'She left me dying... Why did they do this to me?' Dylan's mind wandered. 'Why did Cristina just throw away these last 2 years... Why did she have sex with Carmen?! She always said that she wanted to wait til marriage.. Maybe she was actually a lesbian...'
"Then she'd have to be a very confused lesbian because I know all of our kisses made her weak in the knees." Dylan said to himself.
He took the ipod headphones out of his ears and placed them on his desk. He saw his reflection in his mirror and made a face of disgust.
"I look like shit." He muttered as he ran his fingers though his messy hair.
'Guess I still look better then I feel.'
"Dylan!" His mother called from downstairs, "Are you ready for work!"
"Almost!" Dylan lied.
"Well hurry up and I can take you before my night shift!"
"Yes ma'am!"
'Where's Kenzie? She usually takes me to work..'
He shook his head and got out his clothes for work.
Dylan smiled at bit at his costume of a punk goth vampire.
"Working at a haunted house is the best."
He got undressed and put on his white face make up. He then wiped his hands on his bed sheets before putting his costume on. Dylan put his fangs and blood capsules in his pocket knowing his mom wouldn't wait for him long.
"Ready mom!" He called down as he put his boots on and headed down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha still on a cliff hanger bout McKenzie.
Comments are loved.