Status: Finished :3

A Handful of Moments

Nineteen

The soft sounds of someone breathing was what I happily woke up to. My eyes fluttered open to see the dark bunk and a still asleep Jack. His eyes fluttered in his sleep, mouth slightly open, his chest moving up and down softly, and his hair was a mess. But he still looked great and peaceful. I smiled and moved so I was curled deeper into his side.

Still smiling –after last night now could I not be? - I kissed Jack’s shoulder before placing my head there gently. With my arm that I had draped across his waist I started running my fingers up and down his side that softly my finger tips were barely touching his skin at all.

Jack stirred a little and I stopped moving my fingers. Shit, I really hope that didn’t wake him. I picked my head up off of his shoulder looking at his face to see his eyes flutter open. I bit my lip, crap I’m pretty sure I just woke him up.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.” I whispered with my voice hoarse from sleep still.

Jack just smiled softly and turned over onto his side, pulling me closer to him and hid his face in my neck. I chuckled and closed my eyes smiling.

“It’s ok.” He mumbled sleepily.

I smiled again and kept my eyes closed relaxing. The two of us laid there for a long while quietly without moving. For a moment I thought Jack had gone back to sleep till I heard him yawn. People didn’t yawn in their sleep do they?

“We should...probably move and get dressed or something.” He muttered against my skin.

As he said ‘get dressed’ my face flushed but I tried to ignore it.

“Yeah you guys have an interview or something right?”

Jack hummed and nods his head...but he didn’t move more than that. I laughed quietly and ran my hand up and down his spine. He shivered at the movement so I guess he liked me doing that. He mumbled something in my neck.

“Huh?”
“I don’t wanna move.” He half whined.
“Neither.” I smiled.

He chuckled and yawned again. He kissed the side of my neck softly a few times.

“Right Jack, you and your girlfriend have to get up, now!” Alex yelled. “Well Jack you have to anyway.” He added muttering.
“No!” Jack yelled like a little kid holding me closer.
“Yes!” Alex copied.
“Shut up!” Rian screamed.

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing as Zack started yelling as well. Then all three of them were yelling and screaming as Jack laughed.

“All of you out of bed now; that included you Alex!” Matt yelled very loudly. “We have an interview to do! Mariza you can stay if you want but the rest of you MOVE IT!”

Jack jumped at the sound of his yelling and suddenly it wasn’t funny anymore. Jack moved to sit up frowning as he started sorting our clothes out. He placed mine on me also throwing my shirt at my head. I laughed and moved it off to see him poking his tongue at me. I did it back causing him to laugh as he started pulling his clothes on.

Sighing I sat up and did the same making sure I hadn’t lost things I had in my pockets like my phone. I got dressed really quickly in case one of the guys opened the certain; yeah that would be fucking embarrassing - even more embarrassing as trying to get dressed in this small area.

Once I was done I lied back down not wanting to get out of bed yet and watched as Jack attempted to brush his hair with his fingers. He grinned at me and pulled the curtain open.

“See you later hun.” He smiled.
“Have fun.”

He quickly pecked my lips and turned. He hesitated and quickly turned around slamming his lips on mine again. I could help but smile and placed my hands on his cheeks. Once our lungs started to burn for air he pulled away. He kissed my forehead and ran off as Matt started yelling again.

Alex stumbled past the bunk almost falling face first before running off too. He was quickly followed by Zack. I tried not to laugh too loudly as I heard Matt yell at them again. Someone got out the wrong side of bed this morning.

I got a bunch of goodbye calls yell to me and I called back to them before everything went quiet.

Well no one could say that wasn’t a...interesting half an hour.

*~*~*

I have no clue how long I was in the bus for but I eventually dragged myself out of Jack’s bednot that I wanted to and out of the bus. The sun was warm-ish but the breeze was cold I realised when I had gotten out. I zipped up my think jacket and headed towards the van to see the side door partly open and Trent sitting on the ground, leaning against one of the tries with a notepad in his lap.

Smiling I walked up to him and stood to his side so I wouldn’t block his sun. He glanced up at me and smiled before looking back down at the page. It looks like he started writing a song at the top of the page and ended up drawing all over the rest. I leant down to take a better look. He didn’t move to hide the page so I guess it was ok for me to look.

“What a cute...ant?” I asked unsure.
“Yeah it’s an ant.” He laughed.
“But it’s cute! How can it be an ant?” I joked.
“Because this is my super cool cute ant that will take over the world by cuteness and get me all the chocolate I want!”

We both laughed and I shook my head. Him and his ideas.

“I’ll believe it when I see it.” I chuckled.
“Just you wait; when we go home I’ll make him in my secret lab under the house.” He nodded.

I started laughing and he grinned. I rolled my eyes, I have such weird friends. But that what makes them special.

“Rhi and Issac are in the van if you wanted to know where they are.”

I nodded and walked around him to the van door. I pushed it open the rest of the way and looked up. What I saw made my eyes go wide and my jaw hit the ground. I froze in shock.

Rhianna and Issac were kissing!

I gaped at them but quickly shoved away the shock of it.

“About fucking time!” I exclaimed.

The two of them pulled apart blushing. I didn’t really want to disturb them...but seriously! They were fucking kissing; do you know how long I’ve been waiting for them to finally get together?! It has been so painfully obvious they liked each other but never did anything about it. I guess Issac took my advice after all.

“Uh, hi huni.” Rhianna mumbled.

I chuckled and looked at Trent who was giving me a confused look. I waved my hand at him to say come here. He got off the ground quickly hopping to my side. He looking into the van and looked even more confused. Issac just waved shyly still holding Rhianna in his lap.

“They were kissing.” I said slowly grinning like a mad woman.

Trent’s eyes went to the size of plates and he gaped at them for a moment before leaping at them.

“I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! ABOUT FUDGING TIME!” He yelled as the two lovebirds tried to shove him off of them.

I could help but laugh before deciding to help them get Trent off. I grabbed his ankle and pulled making him fall to the floor. He landed with an ‘oof’ and mumbled something before sitting up.

“So much for telling them later.” Issac muttered.
“If I knew their reaction would have been this I wouldn’t have told them till I had a shield, or somewhere to run to.” Rhianna sighed.

I chuckled and climbed into the van to hug the both of them and kissed their cheeks as an apology. They both did the same back smiling.

“Sorry, but we’ve been waiting a while.” I chuckled moving away.

Rhianna rolled her eyes but smiled as she looked away. Issac laughed nodding.

“Let the sex joked begin.” Trent chuckled evilly.
“No, there will be none or else I’ll start telling jokes about you and your hand.” Issac glared. “On stage.”

Trent snapped his mouth shut and the rest of us laughed. I ruffled his hair up and he whined.

“So how long?” I asked.
“Last night.” Rhianna said bitting her lip.
“Yeah during the time I bet Jack was fucking your brains out.” Issac winked.

I felt my face heat up and I glared at him. He laughed, Trent snickered and Rhianna rolled her eyes smiling.

“How about we go get something to eat?” She suggested. “All Time Low have gone to the interview right?”
“Yeah, dunno when they’ll be back.” I nodded. “Let’s go I’m hungry.”

We all climbed out of the van and started walking around the venue. I linked my arm with Rhi. She smiled at me and I grinned back. Trent skipped up to Issac who was walking in front of us and whispered something in his ear. Issac made a choking sound and Trent quickly started running away laughing loudly.

“You little shit!” Issac yelled running after him.

Me and Rhianna looked at each other before looking back at them. I shook my head but laughed anyway. Like I said before my friends can be weird but I love them.

Chuckling I pulled my phone out and started texting Jack the news. After me and Trent reacted like that I wonder how those guys would react; I’m sure it would be worse. I snickered to myself. I need to find my camera later.

“So...” Rhianna trailed off making me look at her from my phone. “How was Jack last night?”

I glared and hit her over the back of the head but that didn’t stop her from laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O shocker, their together!
That was actually nothing like I thought the chapter would turn out like xD But I like it ^^
Did you?

I am thinking of writing a oneshot about how Rhianna and Issac got together, just for the hell of it, but I'll only do it if people want me to :)

Comment and Subscribe?

Did anyone notice that Mariza and Jack first kissed in chapter 9 - then Rhianna and Issac first kissed in chapter 19? Yeah i didn't notice either till I had finished writing this chapter :D