Status: Finished :3

A Handful of Moments

Six

“That was awesome!” Trent exclaimed throwing his arms into the air to prove his point.
“Yeah the crowd was so into the music.” Issac agreed nodding.
“And we were awesome too!” I smirked.

We laughed walking to our changing room of the venue, all sweaty, hair messy, clothes ruffles and sticking to our skins; but it was all worth it. to be on stage playing for people it was always worth it.

“So what are we doing tonight, before we hit the road again?” Rhianna asked tilting her head to the side.

Bus time was about midnight today and it was only around eight pm. So we either leave really early, when the show was finished or we do something then go. I actually want to sit back and do something before we go. It’s going to be a long trip and I’m not really in the mood to do much, so I really hope the guys don’t suggest going to a club or anything like that.

“I don’t know, seeing as we kinda have to follow All Time Low’s bus to know where we are going...” Trent trailed off.
“That van needs a GPS.” Issac stated.

I nod my head agreeing. I opened my mouth to add to that but quickly closed it. Was that singing?

The party fever is getting high,
The dancing moves are out of sight,
Swing to the left,
Swing to the right,
Come on babe, we can dance all night.

Come on baby, come dance with me
Dance with me, dance with me,
Come on babe we have all night,
So stop hiding and dance with me~!


My draw dropped as everyone else’s in the room, that’s one of our songs! I looked away from the door which had got my attention from the singing and at the others. We all kinda looked at each other confused before all of us run to the door. I got to the door first and opened it enough to be able to look out into the hallway.

There in the middle of the hallway was Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack standing in a circle clapping their hands while singing our song. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t laugh. They are doing the same thing we did before going out on stage. They finished and song and put their hands in the middle, grinning madly.

“All Time Low!” They yelled throwing their hands in the air.

They all burst out laughing then. That in a way was so cool.

“Do you think they heard us?” Jack asked when he stopped laughing.
“Nope.” Alex smiled suddenly looked at the door we were standing behind. “They watched us.” Alex pointed at us.

Just as he pointed at us, the door we were half hiding behind fell open and Issac and Trent fell into the ground. All of us burst out laughing then. How movie like was that!

“Are yous ok?” Rhi asked placing her hand over her mouth to hid laughs.
“Yeah.” Trent chuckled standing up brushing himself off.

Issac held his hands out for us to help him up. Both me and Rhi took his hands and pulled him to his feet but he almost fell back down from laughing. That was just so funny! How many movies have I seen where the person that was spying behind the door got caught and fell out the room face first? Why wasn’t that caught of film?

“That was so much like a movie then!” Rhi pointed out.

I laughed; we must have been thinking the same thing. I walked away from the door and over towards the other band standing in the hallway.

“So did you like our copy of whatever yous call that?” Alex asked smirking.
“Yeah it was good.” Rhi smiled.
“So yous did hear us?” I asked.
“Yep, we saw yous too.” Jack smiled.

I smiled back at him. You know what I just noticed? His smiled is so cute.I never said that. Jack walked over to me placing his arm across my shoulders. He was game to do that with me covered in sweat still from our set.

“I watched your set tonight.” He smiled.
“Really? Cool!” I exclaimed. “What did you think?” I asked curious tilting my head to the side.
“Yous were really good. That whole two people singing is cool! Really worked good for your band” He nodded.
“Thanks, when we formed the band, neither me nor Rhianna really wanted to sing, so we just kinda split it up.” I shrugged. “I think it worked out good too, thanks.”

I smiled brightly. That was actually one of the best feedbacks we have gotten on a live show. He smiled kindly back. It meant a little more coming from him, being in a popular band like he was.

“So are you going to watch our set tonight?” He asked tilting his head to the side.
“Sure! I wouldn’t miss it.” I said honestly.

He smiled and went to say something else but Alex cut him off.

“Hey guys were on!” He called walking quickly away.
“See you out there then.” He smiled kissing my cheek before turning around to catch up with Alex.

I stared at him and watched him walk off. I blinked and felt my cheek tingle. I ignored the blush creeping into my cheeks. When he was out of sight I turned back to my band, which was all standing by me.

“I’m going to watch their set ok?” I said.
“I wanna watch too.” Trent smiled.
“Me and Rhi are going to pack up the stuff in the dressing room so we don’t have to do it later.” Issac said quickly.

I nod my head.

“Ok, have fun.” I laughed.

Issac smirked and grabbed Rhianna’s hand pulling her with him. She gave me a confused look before following him. Ok, and what was that all about?

Shaking my head I turned and walked with Trent to side stage. Just as we got there the crowd cheered that loudly at All Time Low I winced from it hurting my ears. Alex quickly addressed the crowd causing them to go quiet again moments before they started playing.

At the start of the song I’m positive I sat Jack staring at me, but it was hard to tell because Alex moved in the way of my view of him. Nah, I must be seeing things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating this story that often >.<
And sorry if this chapter wasn't the best :/
(I give you permission to hit me Marisa xD)
But I still hoped you liked it a little, there's a lot to happen yet ;D
rate and subcribe?

Btw! Check our Marisa's awesome stories here! I'm sure you'll love them. :D