Status: Complete and edited

Two is Better Than One

Babe, You're Killing Me

One Month Later

It was January and Pittsburgh in the winter is beautiful, but a pain in the ass. The traffic is horrible when it’s icy or even snowing. What made it worse was that I had no idea how to drive in it, so Jordan had to teach my how to drive in it and learning how to drive again just added to my list of stressful things. The daycare was crazy right now because we were getting new kids at the end of the month and there have been some paperwork problems that I had to deal with. The Penguin’s season was also getting intense and stressful because from of the looks of it they weren’t going to be making it to the playoffs and everyone wanted to change that.

Both Coach and Sidney have been riding the guys at practices so they could have that chance in the playoffs again this year. It was getting tough on the people who surrounded the team because we knew they wanted this again, we all did. It was also hard because after some practices Jordan would be in the worst mood ever because things weren’t going well. I’ve learned that when he is in one of those moods to just let him be, eventually he’ll cool off. Alaina has told me that it was way worse with Sidney, he would lock himself in his room for hours before having a full conversation with her. So all of the girlfriends decided that win or lose tonight we were all going out because the guys needed to relax some.

Since we were going out tonight I decided to wear a purple strapless dress under my jersey. Yes I knew I looked like a puck bunny, but I really didn’t want to have to stop back at my apartment to change. Though I was starting to feel a little self conscience so I put on a pair of skinny jeans and my black heels I wore for the Christmas party. I left my hair down, naturally wavy. Just a touch of eyeliner and lip gloss and I was ready for the game. I waited for Jordan by his car, shivering as the cold wind cut through my jersey. I realized that I was going to need a jacket for later tonight, so I quickly ran back up stairs to grab my jacket. Jordan was already sitting behind the wheel waiting for me when I got back down. I quickly climbed in and placed a kiss to his cheek.

“Sorry, I was ready on time but then I forgot my jacket and had to get it.” I explained as I buckled my seat belt.

“No problem, do you have everything else?” He asked before pulling out.

I patted my pockets. “Keys, cell phone, and ID. Yep got everything.”

We sat in silence as Jordan drove to the arena, it’s what we did before every game. When we pulled into the player’s parking lot, I spotted Alaina and Sidney sitting in Sidney’s black Range Rover, having a major make-out session. Deciding to be evil, I slipped out of Jordan’s SUV and snuck around the back of Sid’s car and over to the passenger side. The windows were starting to fog up from their kissing, and I giggled. Biting my lip, I began pounding on the window and couldn’t hold back my laughter anymore when I heard both of them gasp and saw their figures jump. Sidney started laughing when he spotted me behind Alaina waving like a fool. Sidney pointed to me and Alaina turned around at lightening speed and thank god there was a door and glass between us because the glare she was sending me would probably have killed me. I just giggled before heading over to Jordan who was shaking his head.

“That was not nice.” He said placing a kiss on my still smiling lips.

“Oh, but I couldn’t pass the opportunity up.” I giggled and reached for Jordan’s hand as we made our way into the arena. Jordan and I both nodded hello to the security guard as we went through the door. I was getting ready to head to my seat when Jordan grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

“I haven’t seen you all day and you’re just going to walk away from me?” He questioned, moving so that we were in the shadows.

I smiled and looked him up and down, he looked good in his gray suit. “Um, yeah I was.”

“Uh, no you weren’t.”

He dropped his gear on the floor and took my face in his hands. His thumb resting on my cheeks and his fingers playing with my loose hair. The look in his eyes made my stomach flip as he moved in closer to me. The kiss started off slow and innocent but soon started getting heated. Jordan took a step into me causing my back to hit the wall, I welcomed the feel of the solid cold wall there because I was going to fall over from this kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair, pulling him even closer to me. We were so close that I could feel his entire body along mine, there was very little space between us. Jordan’s tongue traced my lip, begging for entrance, I opened my mouth granting him that. A small moan escaped when I felt Jordan’s hand reach under the jersey and ran his hand on my chest.

He pulled away from me just a little. “You’re wearing a strapless shirt?” He half whispered, half growled.

“Dress.” I managed to say, still trying to catch my breath.

“What color?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” I whispered and pressed another kiss to his gorgeous lips.

“You’re killing me here, babe.”

“I’m not the one who started that, you are.”

“Only because I haven’t seen you all day and you know how much I love seeing you in my jersey.”

I looked down pointedly between the two of us where I could no doubt see how much he liked seeing me in this. “Oh, I know.” Jordan pressed against me again and captured my lips with his. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

“Staalsy!” Sidney shouted from the hallway. “Get you ass in here now! You can make out with Allie later.”

Jordan flipped off his captain before pressing a kiss on my forehead. “Great, I really don’t know how I’m going to focus on this game when I know you are wearing something strapless and we were only a few steps away from having sex in the hallway.” He groaned.

“Just don’t think about it. Go out there and kick some ass.” I kissed his cheek. “Good luck out there baby, I’ll be cheering for you.” With that I walked away and headed for my seat with the rest of the girlfriends, but before I got there I went to the ladies room to calm myself down. I wet a paper towel and dabbed my face and neck. My lips were swollen and red and my cheeks were flushed. You could totally tell I had a hot make-out session with my boyfriend. Before heading to the stands I shot Eric a text.

TEXT TO: Eric Staal
Txt ur bro. His head needs to be in the game not on me

NEW MESSAGE: Eric Staal
Lol what did u do to him?

REPLY: Eric Staal
He started it. We got a lil hot n heavy in the hallway before the game.

NEW MESSAGE: Eric Staal
Way to go Allie lol. I’ll talk to him and ‘knock’ some sense into him.

REPLY: Eric Staal
Thanks Eric, tell Tanya I said hey.

NEW MESSAGE: Eric Staal
Will do.

I put my phone in my pocket and went to my seat. I slipped in next Vero and Alaina, who were in the middle of a conversation.

“Hey Leah, how are you?” I asked

“Good, how about you?”

“I’m good, a little stressed though.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Mostly work, we are getting a bunch of new kids coming in soon and I just don’t want to deal with their parents. Also, I haven’t talked to my mom in almost a month and I’m starting to really worry about her.”

“Maybe you should go visit her.” Leah suggested.

I shook my head. “No, that would not be a good idea. Steven is most likely there and that will not be pretty. Remember Christmas?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. So how are things with you and Kris going?”

“Good, we have been talking about maybe moving in together eventually.”

“Wow, really?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah, I’m always over there anyways.”

“Well that’s great Leah, I wish you guys the best.” I looked at Alaina. “Lyne, how’s you heart doing?” I asked with a smirk.

“Fine now.” She answered, not looking at me.

“Oh, come on Alaina. You know I was just messing with you guys. Plus Sid got Jordan and I back. We were kissing in the hallway and Sidney came out of now where and yelled at Jordan, scaring us both.”

Alaina laughed and looked at me. “He said you two were practically having sex in the hall not kissing.”

I felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment, especially when all the other girlfriends stopped their conversations and looked at me.

“We haven’t dug into your relationship with Gronk. How is everything going?” Vero asked.

“It’s going good, I couldn’t be happier. I think Christmas was the best thing ever even if it was horrible at the same time.”

“How’s the sex?” Sandra asked.

“Um, I wouldn’t know…” I blushed.

“Whoa, you and Jordan have been going out for a month now and you haven’t had sex yet?” Leah asked. “Is this the same Jordan that was always with a girl?”

“That was the Jordan before he met Allie. This Jordan is different, everyone can see it.” Vero smiled. “He loves you.” She said to me.

“No he doesn’t, we haven’t been going out for that long.” I told her. I looked at Sandra and then Leah. “And no we have not had sex yet.”

”Are you ever?” Alaina asked

“I don’t know. We almost did in the hallway remember?”

I sighed and leaned my head back. I was so confused about this. Did I want to move to the next level in our relationship already? My head was telling me not yet, but my body was telling me soon. And I’m pretty sure what happened in the hallway was a clear sign of what my body wanted. My phone vibrating in my pocket pulled me out of my thoughts.

NEW MESSAGE: Eric Staal
You r torturing him you know that right? Lol

REPLY: Eric Staal
What ever do you mean? ;)

NEW MESSAGE: Eric Staal
Did you not just tell him he had to wait and see what color ur dress is? He hates waiting especially when it comes to a girl he really wants.

REPLY: Eric Staal
I might have. G2G game is about to start.

I put my phone back in my pocket just as the guys came out for their skate, As soon as Jordan passed our seats, he smiled at me and winked. I just giggled and waved,

“The sexual tension between the two of them is almost visible. We need to get them drunk tonight.” Leah whispered to Alaina. I chose to ignore them because I had a plan of my own tonight.

The game tonight was intense, I can usually control myself but not tonight. I was getting looks from people all around me, I even caught Jordan’s attention when I yelled at the ref for a missed penalty. He just laughed and tried to tell me to calm down. During the second intermission I got a text from him.

NEW MESSAGE: Jordan
Baby, you really need to calm down because I can’t focus when I see you acting like that. Please stop, I’m begging you.

I laughed and sent him a response and put my phone away.

“What are you laughing about?” Vero asked.

“I’m driving Jordan nuts.”

All the girls were smiling and looking at me. “How are you driving him nuts?” Alaina asked

“Well, you already know the story about the hallway. Well on top of that I told him he was going to have to wait to see the color of my dress. He was already turned on by the start of the game and apparently my behavior during the game isn’t helping anything.” I giggled.

“You’re evil.” Vero chuckled.

“Have any plans for tonight?” Sandra asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Um, not really. I just want to have fun and what ever happens happens.” I shrugged.

The girls all just laughed and we turned our attention to the game that was starting up again. I decided to be a good girl and not yell and make a scene, that is until Jordan scored with five seconds left in the game, tying it up. I cheered as Jordan celebrated with his team on the ice and I celebrated with the girls in the stands. The period ended and I settled back into my seat while we waited for over time to start. The girls and I decided to use this time to go to the bathroom and fix our make-up. By the time we got back to our seats, the game was starting again.

I held my breath the entire period, it was getting close and I couldn’t take it anymore. I placed my face in my hands as I saw the time quickly ticking away. Suddenly I heard the distinctive sound of a slapshot being taken, a familiar buzzer going off, and the “Hey Song” playing. Everyone around me were on their feet cheering, I looked up and to the ice and saw Kris being buried by his teammates. We won.

As everyone left, all of us girls made our way to the locker room to celebrate with our men. We said hello to the security guard standing at the entrance of the hallway as he waved us past. We waited for the media to be done with everything and then we made our way into the room. The five of us went searching for our boyfriends. Jordan was standing by Sidney, so Alaina and I just stuck together and snuck up on them. Jordan still hadn’t changed yet, so he still had his towel wrapped around his waist. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled when he jumped. He turned around and laid his head on my shoulder.

“Great game, baby” I told him. I looked over his shoulder and smiled at Sidney and Alaina who were all cozy with each other at his stall. I’ll wait to congratulate him. “Jord, you know the faster you get changed, the sooner we get to the club, and the sooner you get to see my dress.” I said with a chuckle as Jordan groaned.

“Why are you doing this to me?” He asked quietly, lifting my jersey up.

“Because it’s fun.” I said yanking it down. “Now go get dressed.” I pushed him off of me and in the direction of his stall.

I was making my way over to where Leah and Kris were talking with Geno, but a large hand gripped my wrist and pulled me backwards.

“Where do you think you are going?” He growled in my ear.

“To say hi to Geno and to congratulate Kris on his goal.” I told him, turning around.

“You can do that later, I just want to spend some time with you right now.”

I looked around the room, “In the locker room? Right because that makes sense” I laughed and took a seat at Jordan’s stall as he changed.

“We are heading to Diesel see you guys there.” Max called out, pulling TK, Sandra, and Geno with him.

Soon after everyone else started to leave, some going home but most heading to the local club. Jordan, Sidney, Alaina, and I were the last four in the room. Jordan and Sidney were talking about the game, so I took advantage of the distraction and slipped into the showers to take off my jeans and jersey. Alaina had followed me in there and stared at me as I stripped.

“Wow, that looks really good on you.” She gushed.

I smiled at her and fixed my hair some more. “Thanks Lyne, I saw it online and I just had to get it.”

“Jordan is going to die.” She laughed

I smiled. “Kinda hoping for that.”

“Vero’s right, you’re evil.” Alaina laughed and I linked arms with her as we made our way back to Sidney and Jordan.

Jordan’s back was to me, so he didn’t see me when I walked back in. Sidney’s eyes about bugged out of his head as he let out a low whistle. Jordan slowly turned around and about choked on his water.

“Allie, wow. You look beautiful.” Jordan said walking towards me.

“We will see you two at the club.” Alaina said with a chuckle. She and Sidney walked out, leaving just Jordan and I.

“So now you finally got to see what color dress I am wearing.” I smiled.

“Very glad you made me wait, if I would have seen you earlier there was no way in hell I would have been able to concentrate on the game.” He reached for me, placing his hands on my hips.

“That’s why I waited.” I smiled. “Come on, let’s go have some fun.”

I put my jacket on and took Jordan’s outstretched out hand as we made our way out of the arena. Once we got into the car, Jordan turned on the heat and grabbed my hand. We jammed out to the radio and just had a great time. Once we got to the club we made out way to the V.I.P section and searched for our friends. Jordan went to get drinks while I made my way to the table that Vero and Alaina were sitting at with Marc and Sidney. Jordan came to the table with two beers in his hand, he handed one off to me with a kiss and took the empty spot next to me.

“Allie, that dress is beautiful.” Vero said.

“Thanks Vero, I saw it online and just had to get it”

“I love it.” Jordan said, his breath tickling my neck. He placed a kiss on my exposed skin and I suppressed a giggle.

As the night went on, Alaina, Vero, and I went searching for Leah and Sandra so we could dance and have a great time. We danced for what seemed like hours before we took a break. Alaina took it upon herself to get me another drink, but before she could get back to the table LMFAO’s “Shots” came on and Max was already there with a tray of shots. I think I shocked everyone else along with myself with the amount of alcohol I was consuming. I was never one to drink much, especially since I wasn’t twenty-one yet, but that didn’t matter.

After a few more rounds of shots, Jordan and I made our way to the dance floor. We pushed our way to the middle. Jordan placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Are you having a good time?” I asked, placing a kiss to his cheek.

“Yes, especially since I have you to myself.” Jordan said pulling me into him.

I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder, suddenly feeling very tired. Jordan began rubbing my back slowly and I sighed.

“What’s wrong, babe?” He asked quietly

“Just tired.”

Jordan chuckled. “Yeah, booze will do that to you.”

“Not use to drinking that much.”

“You’ll be fun in the morning.”

I went to answer, but ended up yawning instead. I didn’t want to go home yet, I still wanted to have fun. Just as I was about to ask Jordan to get me a drink, the song changed and I instantly woke up. “Dynamite” started pumping through the speakers and I couldn’t stop myself from moving to the beat. I turned around so my back was to Jordan’s chest and Jordan placed his hands on my hips as we moved to the music. I reached behind me and placed my hand on the back of Jordan’s neck, pulling him closer to me. Things between Jordan and I were starting to get hot and heavy again, we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other as we danced.

Jordan leaned down to whisper in my ear. “Do you want to get out of here?” He asked. I bit my lip, and nodded. Jordan took my hand and pulled me to our table. “We are going to get going guys. See you all tomorrow at practice.”

“Allie, call me tomorrow and we will go to the mall.” Vero said.

“Will do V, goodnight everyone.” I said.

“It will be for you and Staalsy over there.” Max said wiggling his eyebrows at us.

“Good bye Max.” Jordan said, handing me my jacket.

We made out way to Jordan’s SUV and to our apartment building. The entire ride, Jordan’s hand was on my thigh and traveling higher as we got closer to the building. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach with each passing minute. In the back of my mind I was aware of what was probably going to happen tonight and I was okay with it, I was ready for it.

When we pulled into the parking lot, Jordan got out of the car and ran over to my side to open the door. He helped me out, slamming the door shut behind me.

“Your place or mine?” He asked, as we walked to the elevator

“Let’s go to mine since Leah has been spending so much time at yours.” I said, pressing the up button.

The doors opened and we stepped aside to let people off, then we made our way on. As soon as the doors closed Jordan pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately, letting his tongue slip across mine. I moaned into the kiss and I felt Jordan smirk. When we reached my floor, we made our way towards the door. He took the keys out of my back pocket and looked at me with that sexy smirk of his. This boy has no idea how bad he was torturing me. In no time we were inside the apartment and I was pinned against the wall again. We broke the kiss long enough for both of us to take our shoes off and to start making out way to my room. Jordan grabbed my hand and lead the way, when we reached my room he stopped and looked down at me. The pure hunger that was burning in his eyes made my stomach flip. Without saying anything, I crashed my lips into his. I yelped softly when he bit my lip.

“Getting you back.” He said, his voice husky with desire and that damn smirk on his lips.

I just pulled back and guided him to the bed, pushing him down not so lightly. Straddling his hips I began biting Jordan’s neck, earning a groan from him. As I assaulted his neck, he unzipped my dress and pulled it off. His hands slowly made their way up my leg, over my butt, and up my back, he quickly unlatched my bra and tossed it across the room.

I pulled back from him and began undoing the buttons on his shirt. Once they were all done, I all but ripped it off his body, tossing it somewhere in the room. I just stopped, taking in his beautiful, built body. I began running my hands up and down his stomach and chest. I could feel his erection pulsing against my thigh, so being my evil self I shifted my position a little and Jordan groaned.

“Jesus, Allie, you’re killing me here.” He hissed, before crashing his lips to mine.

In one quick movement I was on my back with Jordan hovering over me, never breaking the kiss. His one hand had both of mine pinned over my head and the other was traveling up my body at an impossibly slow rate. I groaned in frustration and Jordan chuckled, breaking the kiss.

“What’s wrong, baby?” He asked, feigning innocence.

“You’re driving me fucking insane.” I told him, reaching for his belt buckle.

“Whoa, you cursed and not just any curse. You dropped the F-bomb.”

“Shut up and help me take these off.”

With a chuckle, Jordan stood up and removed his pants, leaving him in his black boxer briefs. Seeing him just standing there in nothing but his underwear sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. I got up on my hands and knees and crawled across the bed to him, reaching for him. He lowered his head and captured my lips in a passion filled kiss, while lowering us both back to the bed.

Jordan reached between us and ran his hand down the front of my panties and I gasped at the sudden pressure there. Jordan just smirked and slowly removed them and I kicked them off the rest of the way. I reached between us and tugged his briefs down and he kicked them. Now we were both completely naked and ready for each other.

Jordan broke the kiss and I felt his weight lift off of me. I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me with eyes that were full of so many emotions. Lust, desire, excitement, and something else. Love? Could it really be love? I shook my head and looked into his eyes, my heart skipped a beat.

He positioned himself at me entrance and I held my breath waiting for the feeling of him inside me.

“Allie,” He whispered. “Are you sure about this?”

I was. I nodded and pulled his face down to mine in a heated kiss. He pushed into me and I let out a tiny cry of pain. It has been a long time since I’ve done this and I had to adjust to his size. Once I was ready, I gave him a nod to continue. As he began to thrust into me, I ran my hands down his back. I loved the way I could feel his back muscles tense and un-tense as he moved inside of me.

Jordan’s lips found my weak spot on my neck and a loud moan escaped from my lips. I could feel that I was close to the edge and from the way Jordan was moaning and grunting I could tell he was too. As I got closer to my release, I reached for Jordan and kissed him.

I couldn’t hold on any longer, the edge was coming so close. With a few more thrust, I was coming with a loud half gasp half moan version of Jordan‘s name. Jordan wasn’t too far behind either. A couple thrust and he was releasing inside of me with a loud growl of my name along with some curses.

Jordan’s body went limp on top of mine and I didn’t care about the extra weight. I pushed back the hair that was plastered to his forehead with sweat and placed a light kiss on it. We both just laid their catching our breath and enjoying each others touch.

I smiled graced my lips, I just had the most amazing experience ever. Sex has never felt like that for me before. Something here was different, but in a good way. Defiantly in a good way. Jordan eventually rolled off of me and laid on his back next to me. I got up and made my way to the bathroom to clean up. When I got back Jordan had crawled under the covers and I just stopped. He looked gorgeous with his eyes half lidded and his hair all messed up from me constantly running my hands through it. The light purple sheet did something to him too.

“What are you looking at?” He asked quietly, a smirk on his face.

“You.” I said crawling in next to him. “You’re gorgeous.”

“Not as gorgeous as you.” He said, placing a kiss on my lips.

“Thank you Jordan.” I said with a yawn, exhausted from our little fun.

“No problem, babe.” Jordan said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side. I laid my head on his chest and sprawled my hand out on his stomach. He drew his fingers slowly up and down my side, along with that and Jordan’s steady breathing and heart beat, I was quickly falling asleep.

“I love you, Allie.” Jordan whispered, kissing the top of my head.

That was the last thing I heard before I slipped into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited