Uncompatible Love

Info Page

Name: Violette Elizebeth Mason Cullen (Kinda long huh? Try saying that 5 times really fast^-^)
height:smaller than Bella, yet taller than Alice. about 5'3",5'4"
Eyes:Green most of the timeAppearence: Light brown/golden Hair that lead to mid back.(Kinda like Edward just longer and less messy.She likes having it in a ponytail mostly.
age:16
*You'll see that things about her will change as the story's plot begins to come along, but you'll see why, I just don't want to ruin th surprize kay?*
species: Unknown(yet. I just dont wanna tell yaz!^-*)
personality: Caring, Sweet, Motherly, Over-Protective, Sensative, Kinda girly/kinda tomboyish(she's in between). Hates seeing people cry. Hates who she is...or what she is. Hates it when others are called "monsters" hates it when her brothers/sisters think badly of what they are. Is very curious of everything(you've herd of curiosity killed the cat...well this girl is the perfect example) She hates being told what to do, but will listen to the right people. Loves her adoptive family. She's very different from her kind. Very humanly.
other: She has the tips of her bangs that go across her forehead dyed purple because Violette is french for well...purple. She has a certain...trait that makes her special.....Her "real" father is unknown. Loves to hang out a lot with Jenevive

Name:Jenevive(Je-ne-vee-v) Portura(Po_tu_a the r's are basically silent)eyes:honey colored, black when hungry
hair:dirty blond
power:Teleporting to places she's been or seen before(kinda like from the movie "jumper")
species:vampire
eats:animal blood
other:Likes hanging out with Violette, but hates how much trouble she always gets them into beause of her wondering curiosity and mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, keep in mind that i wrote this a while ago and with time i DID get better, so yeah.=)