Uncompatible Love

My Boyfriend

Ch. 18: My boyfriend *start*

*Jacob’s POV*

I was a little less embarrassed when I entered the house, especially when I saw Vie laughing with Kim and Emily. I wondered what happened to our game of Uno. I turned to see Claire and noticed she was half asleep on Quil’s lap. I shook my head. I was about to go walk next to Violet when Sam pulled me back.

-”I almost forgot. Since you two are all good and you’ve managed to help her out, you’ll be doing patrols again.” My mouth hung open.

-”What?! Why?! How am I going to explain to her all that stuff?” I asked him.

-”Don’t worry. You’ll be taking the night shifts.” I sighed and just shrugged his hand off making my way towards the girls. I swung my hand over her shoulder. She smiled at me and I pecked her lips. The other girls smirked at her.

-”So what were you guys talking about?” I asked. Violet blushed and the others giggled and smirked at her. I was confused.

-”Oh nothing you need to worry about Jacob, just girl talk.” said Kim.

-”O…K? Um whatever, hey you ready to go?” I asked Vie. She nodded and stood up from the sofa’s arm rest.

-“Bye Emily thank you for the meal.”

-”No problem sweety. Stop by anytime.” said Emily. I saw Violet smile and nod as they hugged.

-”Bye Kim.” she said hugging her next.

-’Bye Doll, remember what I told you.” I saw Kim wink at Vie.

-”Uh-huh.” she said kind of annoyed. I chuckled remembering she didn‘t liked being called Doll. Violet stood up to go to Claire. Quil smiled up at her as Violet bend down to kiss her on the forehead. “Bye sweety.”

-”Ba bye *yawn* Why_Let.” She stood up and said bye to the others and we left to the RABBIT. I opened the door for her and got to the driver’s side. I started the car and backed away from the driveway. I held Violet’s hand the whole way.

-”so uh…what was that about?” I asked her.

-”Oh…um nothing important. She just gave me some advice.”

-”Like?”

-”Oh…um to try and be more open and other things.” Why was she blushing at that?

-’Oh alright.” I told her. “So, what movie do you wanna see?” I asked her.

-”I don’t know. What movie do you wanna see?” I chuckled.

-”I asked you first. Besides I’m taking you out not the other way around.” I saw her smile.

-”We‘ll see when we get there. So is this officially like our…first date?” she asked.

-”Yea. Oh speaking of dates I was wondering if you wanted to go to a bonfire later next week maybe?” I asked her. I saw her nod.

-”Sure, I think I ruined your guys’ last one huh?” She hung her head down.

-”What? No! No you didn’t. You didn’t feel good. You were hurt we get it its ok. It was kind of supposed to be your welcoming party, but……” She smiled at me.

-”Really?” I nodded. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. “Thank you. For everything” she told me

“No problem.” I told her. When we arrived home we got inside. I walked her to her room. “Good night.” I told her kissing her cheek. I was about to walk away when she caught a hold of my wrist. She pulled me back and kissed my lips for a while. I kissed her back and just when I was getting into it she pulled away. I pouted and she giggled.

-”Good night.” She told me as she let go and went inside closing the door. I stood there, outside her room just grinning like an idiot. Today was a really good day. ‘I love Fridays.’ I thought as I walked into my room to dream about my imprint, my girl.

*Next Day Violet’s POV*

I woke up feeling a rush of happiness take over me. I had an amazing dream last night. Jake and I were going for a walk in the forest and we were just enjoying each others’ company and we got to this cliff with a beautiful view of the ocean as the sunrise came through the horizon. It was so romantic. I smiled feeling my lips with my fingers. The kisses felt so real, so amazing. If Jasper were here right now he’d probably try to gloom me out from how mushy I must have been at the moment.

*sigh* Jasper…I missed them. Yet as soon as I did I remembered my brother’s words, how no one really tried to get Edward to take back what he said. Did they agree with his opinion? Was I that troublesome? Probably, Rosalie wouldn’t feel threaten for her beauty, Alice wouldn’t get headaches with me around to mess with her visions, Emmett wouldn’t be losing so much, Jasper would have one less body of emotions to deal with, Esme would have one less mouth to feed. Actually I was the only one the fed. Carlisle would have one less kid to keep track of. As for Edward I think he expressed himself enough that day. I winced recalling his words.

I pushed all the thoughts of my old family to the back of my mind and focused on my new one here among the wolves. I had a date today with Jake and I was going to enjoy this. I would be by my boyfriend’s side and have a wonderful time. Hmmm….my boyfriend….I liked the sound of that. I smiled getting up to do my morning routine. I fixed my bed, showered, changed, brushed my hair and teeth and then made my way downstairs.

-”Morning Billy.” I told him.

-”Morning Violet. Jake told me about your date…” he said sticking his head out of the newspaper he read.

-”R-really?” I squeaked out.

-”Yes.” he said extending the word. “I’m happy fro you too though.” He told me smiling. I was still a little nervous. Billy was too cunning and clever, sometimes I felt like he knew all my secrets.

-”O-Oh.” I told him. “What would you like for breakfast Billy?” I asked trying to change the subject.

-”Anything kid, surprise me.” I nodded and made us homemade waffles. I noticed Jacob hadn’t come downstairs to eat. I went to his room and knocked, but no one answered.

-”Um…where’s Jake?” right when I said that the front door swung open.

-’Hey dad, she awake yet?” I heard Jake’s voice.

-”We’re in here son.” Billy shouted over his shoulder. I saw Jacob walk in. I was still not used to seeing him like this even after the beach. I could have drooled at his body. He was shirtless with cut off jeans and messy hair with leaves in it.

-”Oh! Hey Vie. Good morning.” He said coming over to my side to give me a hug and good morning kiss. I blushed as Billy just stared, smiling at us. Billy just chuckled and rolled himself to his room.

-”Where were you?” I asked him.

-”Out for a run.” he said sitting down to eat some waffles.

-”But you told me we weren’t aloud in the forest.” I said pouting. He choked on his food.

-”Um…I didn’t go...in the forest. I went for a run around town.” he said.

-”Like that?” I asked chuckling.

-”Yea…what’s wrong with this.” He asked me grinning.

-”N-nothing.” I said stuttering as I looked away to hide my blush. I heard the chair scratch against the floor as he walked up to me.

-”Does me being half naked bother you?” he asked teasingly.(XP I kno I kno..he says that in the series XP)

-”N..n.no…” I stuttered out as I noticed how close he was. The beach incident had caught me by surprise and to be honest I think my body had a mind of its own, but this time I was aware of what was going on and my heart was beating rapidly.

-”Really. SO you like seeing me half naked.” he stated more than asked.

-”Wha…th..that’s n..not it.” I said. He pecked my lips quickly.

-”Relax I was just playing.” He said chuckling. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. “Aww come on don’t be like that. I was just messing with you honest.” I didn’t give, I just turned away from him. He grabbed my shoulder. He hugged me from behind. “Please babe…” I turned around in his embrace.

-”Babe?” I asked. He let one hand rest on my waist as his other one scratched the back of his neck.

-”Don’t like it? I could stick with Vie if you’d….” I sighed pecking his lips.

-”You know, I’m supposed to be the shy one. Not you.” I told him he gave a small smile. “And I don’t mind babe…Jakey Pooh.” I told him giggling.

-”I’m glad I’m forgiven, but Nuh-uh no Jakey Pooh. I don’t need the other guys taunting me.” I pouted.

-”Fine. So when do we go to the movies?” I asked.

-”Um what time is it?” I looked to the clock on the microwave.

-”10, why?”

-”Nothing I just have to go talk to Sam and then when I come back we can get ready for our date.” he wiggled his eyebrows when he said date. I just chuckled shaking my head. I smacked his chest slightly.

-”Ok the. I’ll clean up I guess.” I told him.

-”What? No you don’t gotta do that I’ll help…”

-”Nope. That was the deal. I get to live a comfortable life here in your home and I get to feel better by at least cleaning and cooking.” I told him wagging my finger in his face. He pretended to bite it and I moved it away. He chuckled as I gasped. I just made him more as I futilely attempted to push him.

-”Alright, alright!” he said holding his hands up in surrender. “Sheesh the old man’s smarter than he looks.” I heard him mutter.

-”Huh?” I asked tilting my head.

-”Nothing, just he seems to be making deals often these days. Hey did you know you look cute when you do that?”

-”Do what?” I asked tilting my head the other way.

-”That. The whole head tilting thing. It’s cute. Makes you look like a little girl.” he said as he chuckled and held back onto my waist. He pulled me into his bare chest again. A little to hard might I add as the wind was knocked out of me. It took me a while to recover from the impact.

-”I…am...no…little kid. I’m a 16 year old woman thank you very much.” I told him. He smirked at me.

-”Oh really?” I nodded. He then kissed my lips. I of course was a little taken back, but kissed him anyways. Like I said my body has a mind of his own when he does that. I guess we got really into it again because I felt him lift me onto the counter as I wrapped my legs around him. He nibbled on my bottom lip and I felt like messing with him. I heard him groan and then his hand slide up my top slightly as he massaged my stomach. The heat radiating from his hands plus the tingling sensation his hands gave off was enough to make me moan, giving him enough time to sneak his tongue into my mouth. Part of me, the logical side was telling me to pull apart, but the other part was telling me that I wanted this. I felt Jake begin to start kissing my jaw line and down my neck leaving a trail of butterfly kisses.

-”You know, a room could save you two this embarrassment.” Jake jerked away fast smacking me in the chin.

-”Oww!” I said cupping my bruised chin. Jake then snapped his head back examining my face to make sure he didn’t break anything. I heard Billy chuckling and I blushed. “I’m fine.” I told Jacob who was still fussing over my well being.

-”See this this is why you don’t do that in public.” said Billy chuckling as he rolled to the door. Jacob scowled at him. “I’m going across the street to Old Quil’s, Sam also called to see when you’d be leaving.” He said as he closed the door. Jake just shrugged and turned back to me. He leaned in to kiss me again.

-”I learned my lesson the first time. You should too.” I told him covering my hand over my mouth. He whined.

-”But he left!” I shook my head and pointed to the door.

-”I have to clean and you have to go to Sam.” I told him. He sighed.

-”Fine.” he said helping off the counter. He kissed my chin and chuckled. “Sorry bout that.” I smiled and nodded.. He pecked my cheek and headed out.

-”Aren’t you going to take your keys?” I told him as he forgot them on the counter.

-”Wha…oh…yea. Almost forgot.” He grabbed them. I hated having to pretend like I didn’t know stuff. I knew he could just change into a wolf and get there faster, but I think he’d suspect if I didn’t suspect. Did that make sense? “Bye.” I waved. *sigh* I better get cleaning.

*Jacob’s POV*

I sighed. I really didn’t want to take the car. It had been a week since I changed and honestly I felt like stretching my legs, but I didn’t want Violet to find out the truth. Then to top it all off I wanted to stay at home hadn‘t Sam ever heard of a cell phone. I drove over to his place and parked the car. I reached over the back car and got a plain white shirt I had and put it on. I made my way over to the house.

-”Jake. You’re here come on.” I looked to the table to see the guys there.

-”What’s up?” I asked them.

-”We caught a scent of a blood sucker after your shift finished.” said Jared.

-”It was near your house actually. Didn’t you smell anything.”

-”Not really.” I told them.

-”It was the red head.” said Jared again. “I caught her not too far away from your place and chased her past the boarder.”

-”I think she might have found Violet’s blood appealing because we found a piece of her shirt. It must have been from when we first found her.” I growled. I wasn’t going to let that leech anywhere near my imprint. “Easy Jacob.” I hadn’t noticed I was shaking. “You’ll just have to keep a close eye on her alright. There will be open of us with her at all times for now on understood.” I nodded. “Good. I want you to take a shift with me now so let‘s go. Embry will stay with her.” I nodded. “okay you can go.” I did and everyone else left there own way. I saw Embry and caught up to him.

-”Embry!” he turned.

-”Yea?”

-”Take care of her alright?” He had a serious look on his face. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

-”I will don’t worry and when you get back you and her can get on with your date” He said mocking me. I laughed.

-”Thanks man.” I said and threw him the keys as I ran into the forest.

*Violet’s POV*

Man we’re almost out of food. These guys sure can eat *sigh* I guess I should go to the store, I have enough time anyways. I went to the counter and grabbed paper and a pen.

Gone to store be back before 5

-Vie xoxo

I left the note there and made my way over to get the extra keys. I quickly went upstairs and put on some tennis shoes. I was finally going to stretch a little. I really did miss running at full speed through the woods the most. I loved the feeling of the adrenaline pumping through my veins during the hunt. Although mine and Jacob’s make out sessions came at a close second. I smiled as I made my way to the door. The boy really did drive me up the wall. I laughed lightly to myself as I thought about his complaining today. I opened the door walking out only to run straight into a chest. I looked up.

-”Oh hey Violet, my bad.” I looked up to see Embry. I smiled. “Where you going?”

-”The grocery store.” I answered him.

-”Oh, um well Jake had to do something with Sam. I’ve got his car. If you’d like I could take you.” Damn it I wanted to go for a run.

-”Oh no it’s ok Embry I was just going to make a quick run there besides I don’t want to bother you or any…”

-”No bother at all come on.” he said as he grabbed my upper arm and led me to the car. Damn it, so much for that. *sigh* We got there pretty quick since it was just in the outskirts of Forks. I got out and he came with me as we entered the Wal Mart(XD I just saw a commercial for it soo…deal!). “SO, you and Jake are getting serious huh?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

-“Wha..?! Um..oh…yea.” I said blushing. He chuckled and smiled.

-”I’m glad. Jake’s been through a lot you know? He needs someone to help em out. Maybe you guys can help each other out.” I nodded as I grabbed a shopping cart. “So what exactly do you need.”

-”Oh um..” I took out the list I had made out of my pocket. “Orange Juice, butter, milk, cereal, meat, chicken, eggs and spices.” I listed off “and anything else that pops up.” I said grinning.

-”Wow, they give you cash for that?”

-”No...I have some money.” I told him . He shook his head.

-”Jacob won’t like that…” he warned.

-”You won’t tell him will you?” I asked.

-”Truest me I won’t want to, but he’ll find out.”

-”How?”

-”That’s something that you’ll learn soon don’t worry.” I nodded just dismissing it. “Ooh! Mind if I check out a few things?” he asked pointing to the electronic section. I chuckled but nodded. Sometimes I forgot that these were just some over grown kids practically.

I continued to walk around looking over the list. I had also added other stuff, cookies, soda, chips, popcorn, candy and other junk food. I wasn’t paying attention where I was going when I rammed into another cart. The lady had her back to me getting something from a top shelf.

-”I am so so sorry Miss.” I apologized. She lowered her head to push the cart slightly away from her.

-”Oh no it’s………Violette?” Shit…..

-”N..nnnnooo….” I stuttered out. She just smiled as tears ran down her eyes as she embraced me.

-”It is! It is you. Oh Edward will…” I pushed her away.

-”No. Edward nothing Bella.” I told her seriously as I stared at her. She looked at me shocked. Damn it, just when things were getting great for me. *sigh*