Uncompatible Love

Interuption After Interuption

Ch. 27: Interruption After Interruption

*Violet’s POV*

I turned the door knob and passed through the door. I saw a wide eyed Jake staring straight at me. I looked him up and down, wide eyed as well. He just had a towel wrapped around his waist, and his hand in his fair. He must have been shaking his hair clear of the water droplets. I couldn’t help it as my eyes traveled continuously over his highly exposed body. I took many mental notes too, which I was embarrassed of, of course. First off was that, that towel was much, much too small for his large physique. Second was that he looked good with the crystal water drops clinging onto his body. Third, he’s extremely, what would be the correct term? Oh god, I’m just going to go ahead and say it! He’s drop dead gorgeous. I hadn’t noticed but I was biting me lip. Hard. I heard him laugh after a bit and my eyes snapped up to meet his eyes.

-”Easy there babe. Any harder and your lip might bleed.” he began to shake his hair again with his hand. My eyes went wider, if possible, and he just chuckled. I bit my lip harder and looked away. I started playing with my hair as I turned away, my back facing him.

-”Uh…um…I…I need to ….s..shower…” I stuttered out. He just laughed. I heard the sound of the water n air making a squashing sound, he was nearing me. I felt his presence close to me and I turned, unfortunately for me I underestimated just how close he was and his glistening chest was to me. I wanted so bad to touch his pecks to be honest. ‘Oh great after all these years now my teenage hormones decide to awaken.’ I thought lamely in my head.

-”You should have been hear earlier than, could have even taken a shower with me.” I blushed crimson. Although I knew he was joking, I could also tell that was his way of scolding me for being out alone for so long.

-”I…I…I…” I could think of anything to say, not sure if it was because of this embarrassing moment, the fact that Jake’s overall closeness was taking its toll on me, or that I was scared he was mad. He must have seen some fear that lingered in my voice, or maybe even my eyes as he lifts up my chin. He frowned when he looked into my greenish blue eyes. I guess my thought was right.

-”It’s ok…it’s just I don’t like it when your out for so long ok? It’s dangerous. You could get hurt.” He hugged me at that and I smacked straight into his chest. I felt him shudder though. “Your cold.” he noted. Oh right, my temperature dropped slightly when I changed and not to mention the clothes were pretty moist from my practice session. “See this is why I didn’t want you out there right now. Your going to get sick!” He was agitated, but it looked like more at himself for letting me go.

-”But you were out patrolling in the rain.” I pointed out pulling away and turning around, pretending to be stubborn. To be honest I don’t think I could have taken anymore of the heat. It was an internal heat though. I have no idea what this boy was doing to me any more! I heard him sigh n pull me back to his chest. God! If my cheeks get any redder you could swear I was sun burned because I doubt it’s ever going to go away!

-”I know, but I’m not worried about myself. I run at about 108. So you can’t compare.” 108 huh? I ran my fingers up and down his pecks. I don’t know what got into me but I had to let my body do what it wanted or I doubt I’d be able to control myself without making a huge fool of myself. I ran my fingers from his stomach to his abs, to his pecks. He was warm. I felt him shiver. I pinned it on my cold fingertips. I let my hands travel higher, as they danced across his delicate, fiery skin. I grazed his neck with my fingertips, then slowly brought them down to his shoulders as they went to his hands. The whole time he’d shiver. I held his hands and looked at them. I closed my eyes and leaned up as high as I could to kiss him, pulling him down slightly with his arms. I pulled back.

-”I’m sorry.” I whispered, eyes closed, lip being bitten and still close enough to feel his extra temperature. I heard him clear his throat.

-”It’s ok. Just go so I can change.” He turned me around. ‘Way to kill the mood.’ I thought as I was pushed out. Maybe he was still mad? Maybe that’s why his voice sounded so strained and forced. He sounded like he just took in a big breathe of helium.*giggles* His voice was that high pitched. I just shrug it off. I looked into my hands. I must have dropped my clothes inside. I’d get them later on when I went in. I still searched my hands. They were pink…and warm. I smiled. Still observing my red hands I walked back to my room, in my strange daze.

*Jacob’s POV*

God! At this rate this girl was going to kill me of a heart attack man. One minute she can scare the shit out of me. I can’t help but worry about my imprint right? The next she’s trying to….I don’t know what you’d call that. I could have sworn my heart was about to beat out of my chest. The feeling of her fingertips over my skin…… I wanted to moan so bad! I had no control! I was lucky she stopped. Then that kiss! Man that kiss…… I smiled and just put on my boxer shorts, figuring I’d change in my room. I didn’t want another run in. Not now….I needed some time to get my self together.

I gathered my dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper. I noticed some small clothes. Those weren’t mine. It was a bunch of Vie’s clothing. I shrugged and put them on the sink. I looked at them though. Her scent still lingered on them. I smiled. Everything reminded me of her, even her unworn clothing. I couldn’t get her out of my head. How I survived with out her I don’t know, but…..now? Now I won’t let anyone hurt her. Not like her family did. Who ever those bastards are. I got out and went downstairs. I saw a wet trail leading to the back door. I checked. I looked to the side and saw Violet’s damp socks and boots. I sighed. She was going to get sick if she didn’t hurry and take a shower. With that thought I heard the door open and clothes, then the sound of the water running.

I went and got the clothes and took them to the laundry room, along with Violet’s wet stuff. I threw them inside and closed the door. I started looking for my keys. I wanted to make up our movie night to her so I needed to go to rent some. I was looking for my keys and figured they were in Violet’s room. I went up the stairs and saw them next to her phone. I grabbed them and noticed the lights on from her closet. I went in and saw some dress in a bag. I figured that was the dress she found. I was going to open it and take a look, but she’d probably get mad at me for ruining the surprise. I got my keys and walked out of her room. I knocked on the bathroom door and waited for her reply.

-”Yea?!” I heard her yell over the running water, although she didn’t need to, not with my hearing.

-”I’m going to get some movies and snacks! Anything you want?!” I shouted, just cause I could hear her doesn’t mean she could hear me.

-”Um…Yea! I want popcorn! Please! Oh and rent a nice movie okay?!” I laughed loudly and heard her turn off the water, probably couldn’t hear.

-”What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked still laughing loudly.

-”It means you just get violent action flicks!”

-”And..their good!” the laughter died down to chuckles.

-”Ok, but get me a romantic one then…Oh! You know which one I haven’t seen in a while?!” I heard her as she hit herself.

-”You ok?!” I shouted to her. I heard her curse at the sink, she must have hit herself.

-”Yea…just the dumb sink…”

-”hey! Who’s the dummy there?” I asked laughing.

-”Not funny! Although seriously…” She opened the door and peeked out so I could just see her damp hair.

-”Ok then…which one?”

-”The one with Adam Sandler(sp?) in it? Um…..Oh yea! 50 First Dates.” I smiled and nodded.

-”Kay…be back. Make some hot cocoa while I’m gone. Your lips are blue.” I told her walking down the stairs.

-”Want to come up hear and warm ‘em up?” I stopped, my heart accelerating. Seriously, what was up with her today? What ever it was, I was glad for this new confidence. I got to my car and headed off.

*Violet’s POV*

After my shower was done, I waked over to the closet. I took out the pretty blue dress and tried it on. I went over to the vanity mirror and looked at my reflection. It was very pretty, not too elegant, not too casual. Perfect, plain, yet extravagant, just like I like it. Just like me in a way I guess. Oh, I hope that didn’t sound too vain. I took it off and went back to putting on something warm instead. I settled for some black sweat pants. They said love and peace on the right side of the right leg in a tie die like fashion with blues and greens and purples and yellows through the letters. Along with a matching sweat shirt. I placed on my under garments and then put on my socks. I put on the sweat pants and decided not to wear anything under the sweatshirt, since I might go to bed right after the movies.

As for bed, Jake and I slept together now. Ever since he told me the imprint thing, it was rare for us to sleep apart and when we did I never slept well, Jake said it was the same with him. SO now I always slept by his side. Except when he’d go on patrols, I’d always feel worse then when he’d sleep in his room. When he was in his room, I at least knew that he was a short walk away from me. While he’s out, I can’t help but worry constantly. As for the sleeping apart, Billy caught us once and sometimes he’ll check on us to make sure. Like I said before though, that was rarely. I heard the door open and then close, followed by a bag and keys being tossed onto the table. I walked downstairs.

-”Hey…I got the movie you wanted…..and the popcorn. You look cozy.” noted Jake. I nodded my head smiling. I felt quiet and calm suddenly, what ever rush I had from the change gone. Jacob seemed to frown somewhat. “What?”

-”Nothing…forget it…so how’s the cocoa.”

-”It’s done...want some?” I asked. He shook his head.

-”First put on the popcorn…I’ll put on the movie….yours or mine first.”

-”Hmm…yours.” he nodded and threw me the bag with the snack. I placed it in the microwave and went to go get a thin blanket and two pillows from the rooms. I came downstairs and threw them on the couch. I heard the microwave beeping and went to go fetch(XD) the popcorn. Jake was sitting on the couch already, the lights off and patted his lap. I laughed and sat next to him handing him the popcorn bowl. I heard him sigh. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “What? You don’t like salted popcorn?” I asked.

-”Oh! No! Sorry…just tired.” I could tell he was lying…but who was I to point that out to him. I saw the previews ending and the movies starting so I quieted down.

-”If you want…you could go…to sleep.” I whispered out.

-”No…it’s ok, come on its starting up.” he smiled at me. “I think you’ll like this one. I nodded. And he threw his hand over my shoulder.

*****Movie ends.(I didn’t know what movie so yea, I had just watched 50 first dates since like years so I chose that one for one of the but I didn’t know which other one to choose too yea…on w/ the story!) Movie ends*************

I got up after the movie was done and went to stretch, my sweat shirt went up and I pulled it down. I told Jake to put on the other movie while I got the hot chocolate. I carefully poured us some and went to him. I gave him his cup and I put mine away to let it cool. He laughed. “What’s the point of hot chocolate if it’s cold?” I shrugged my shoulders.

-”I don’t know…I just like it like that…” He out his cup next to mine.

-”Kay…I’ll try it like that too.” he said smiling. I smiled too and this time I snuggled on him. He seemed to smile at me and wrap me closer, pulling over us the blanket.

-”When’s your dad coming?” I asked. I looked at the clock and it was seven. I frowned…it was late.

-”Oh…he had a council meeting so he’s sleeping over at Old Quil’s after.” I just nodded my head, less worried over the man. I snuggled closer to Jacob and his arms winded around my waist, folding in front of my stomach. I looked at him and kissed him. I enjoyed the movie right after.

Somewhere along the way I felt Jake lean so he could put his feet, somewhat, up. Unfortunately I fell. I laughed. So did he. “Why is it, I always end up falling when I’m with you?”

-”You can’t help it, falling in love with me I mean.” he said as he lifted me up.

-”That is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard, and trust me when I say I’ve heard a lot of stuff.” I told him. He laughed and scratched his neck.

-”You know you love it. Besides I’m the only one that can pull it off. You can’t resist me.” he said with a cocky smile.

-”Oh yea?” I asked raising an eyebrow. His cocky smile grew. “Well maybe I just lead you on…huh? Ever thought bout that?” I asked in a seductive voice. Okay, maybe I was still at a high point from the change. I guess changing from human to half breed let me feel more confident, like if I was myself. Not some week defenseless human. I bit his lip and I heard him moan. “Whoa ho ho! Now who can’t resist who Mr. Black?”

-”Oh yea Ms. Masson? Well who asked who to kiss her blue lips? Actually I might take you up on that offer.” he kissed me hard and passionately. This time, no one was there to distract though…I kissed him hard too. Not letting the flame between us die down. I hadn’t noticed, but my hands were tracing his muscles, his perfectly sculpted abs and chiseled chest.

He would moan every time too, we soon found ourselves exploring each others mouths too. The both of us finding courage to go slightly further as I felt his rough, warm fingers slide under the sweat shirt. He lifted it up and I noticed that our heated kiss was broken. I felt a small breeze. I looked down and so did he. I hadn’t worn an under shirt. He blushed and looked away slightly, still peaking from the side. I would have normally covered up, but I couldn’t. I pulled him back to the kiss and acted like nothing happened. My fingers still gliding over his skin. His hands began to mimic mine, careful not to go too far. I heard a door slam and then voices.

-”Shit! Quil!” I looked at Jake who threw the shirt at me.

-”What’s he doing here?” I asked slipping it on quickly.

-”He brought my dad over!” I saw him go to the curtain and move it slightly to see outside the window.

-”I though he was staying at old Quil’s?!” I asked/hissed.

-”I though so too! Quick act asleep.” I nodded and jumped on the couch covering myself. The door jingled.

-”Sup guys!” I could hear Quil’s voice, but could se nothing through my closed lids.

-”Hey…Hey dad…what’s up?”

-”Oh…hey Jacob. Did I wake you?” I heard him mumble yes. I wanted badly to giggle. I wasn’t good at this whole sneaking thing.

-”huh *yawn* oh…hey Billy…hi Quil…*yawn* what time is it?” I asked stretching.

-”Getting kind of late. Well thanks Quil. I’m going to bed.” we all said night to Billy. Quil laughed.

-”You two suck at this.”

-”huh?” me and Jake asked.

-”Vie’s sweat shirt’s on backwards, Jake’s out of breathe and bright red, you too kid….and theirs still food on the table. No way Jake would have fallen asleep then.” I looked at Jake, who looked at me then at Quil.

-”Night Quil!” he laughed.

-”night! Night! Gosh! Haha…night Vie! Might want to fix the hair too kid.” I just crossed my arms, still slightly out of breathe. The door closed and Jake looked at me.

-”Want to hit the sack?”

-”mhm” he looked up the stairs and then to me. He lifted my shirt and fixed it for me.

-”There…better.’ he said fixing my shirt for me. I walked up the stairs.

-”Aren’t you coming?” he just looked at out mugs of now cold hot chocolate. I laughed and went to bed.

*Jasper’s POV* (a first huh? Well anyways this is before late late night…so like at 5 or so 7 at most. Bella’s there)

Bella told us she had an idea of who could be up with the strange Seattle killings. I listened to her and figured she was right. Victoria was our most probable suspect. She began to talk and all of us listened to her, but I looked to Alice who was strangely quiet. I looked at her and she noticed, smiling at me. Suddenly Edward felt anger and surprised. I looked at him; he was staring wide eyed at Alice. Edward didn’t even let Bella finish talking about her idea, when he ran at Alice. I stood protectively in front of her, and crouched. Edward was mad and I wasn’t going to take any chances with Alice, so I calmed him.

-”I’m sorry.” Alice pushed in front of me, reaching out to Edward.

-”It’s ok Edward, I understand. I just took the opportunity. I had to try and see her too…even if it was from far away. She’s coming though, I saw because I saw her wearing that exact dress. I was only trying to help.” Alice was now looking away. I went to her, the others curiosity reaching its peak.

-”What are you two talking about Alice?” asked Bella.

-”Alice?” I asked after she’d just stare at Edward. He sighed. What ever they were talking about they didn’t want us to know, since they were talking telepathically.

-”Fine Alice.”

-”Dears?” asked Esme, trying to catch their attention.

-”Nothing, we’ll see soon enough, right Alice?” Edward was looking at my little Alice, who just nodded.

-”I’ve seen it.” he nodded.

-”Um…right…so now what?” asked an awkward Bella.

-”Well, now, we look for Jasper for advice.” Bella looked at me confused, by what Edward could have meant. “Jasper?” I nodded, beginning to explain to Bella everything about me.

I told her about how I had experience with fighting newborns. About the human and vampire wars of my time. I even rolled up my sleeves, showing her the many bite marks I had now as reminders of my dark past. I explained to her how the North, from where I was from, were “civilized”, sort to speak. How we mostly all nomads. I explained to her what the wars were mostly about. Power, land, pray…thirst…..I was mainly going through this quickly, skipping details since Edward would not like me traumatizing his precious human. Bella would ask many questions though, constantly interrupting.

-’Can’t I just be…less….subtle?” I asked Edward mentally. He sighed.

-”Just go ahead, or we won’t get anywhere at this pace.” I nodded.

I went a bit more into detail though, after Edward’s approval, and went more into the basic history about how it started. Benito and his antics, creating newborns, and his demise by the Volturi. I saw the pale human girl shudder, and could feel her succulent blood run cold for a second. I tried to ease her up, by telling her how things calmed after the Volturi intervened, then…how they just started up again once they left. She was shocked, but I calmed her once again by telling her they were small wars. Well I calmed her down somewhat….somewhat.

-”But I don’t see how this has to do with you….or those scars.” that’s where the personal story began. I answered Bella’s questions, all of them with the beginning of my next tale.

I began to reveal a bit more about my personal life. About me being originally from Houston, Texas. II got into detail from there. A seventeen year old man who joined the Confederate Army in 1861, through the lie I had told about my false age of 20. I was the youngest major in Texas, aside from the lie and false age. Then I told her about my turning. The three vampires. Nettie, Lucy, and the head in command, Maria. From there it was a horror story, indeed.