Uncompatible Love

Loving Brother

Ch. 30: Loving Brother

*Edward’s POV* ~~~this takes place during the graduation ceremony~~~

I saw her, I saw Violette. That mangy mutt was by her side. Bella gave me a look from where she stood and I rolled my eyes. I could see Violette and Jacob leaving towards the backdoor and I was a little uneasy after hearing Violette’s thoughts as she panicked. She was loosing control. However, I was also worried about what dog boy might do, he was mad and confused as they both stormed towards the exit. After that, that’s all I heard from Violette. The rest of the thoughts all belonged to my sister. I was pulled back to my surroundings though when the principle called out my name and I saw Alice going to sit down.

-’I can smell her, Edward. She’s with him, but she will come back. Don’t worry.’ I just side glanced at Alice and then Jasper was called to step forward. He told me not to worry as well, through his mind of course. I looked towards the crowd and saw Emmett calming an angry Rosalie. She agreed with me about Violette associating with the wolves. She thought that they would corrupt her further. She could smell both their scents close by.

-’This is ridiculous Edward! I know you can hear my thoughts. Why are you agreeing with that pathetic mortal?! How does she know what’s best for our sister?! We know how our kind is like, and Violette does too. Why else do you think she refuses to tell the truth?! That, that mutt will surely try and kill her if they find out the truth! How long can this charade continue?!’ Rosalie was snarling and she turned to the door that silently opened and closed. The musky scent getting stronger as did Violette’s aroma. I ignored her thoughts as other’s stepped forward.

-’Edward, son? Your doing the right thing. Bella is right. Your sister has surely shown improvement. The time will come and both will be put to the test. Whether it is infatuation or love or lust,” I involuntarily growled at the disgusting thought and the other’s heard. I could see the mutt stare at me as well, doing better than I at suppressing his own growl. “Edward. Don’t make a scene.’ Carlisle warned.

-’Edward? What’s wrong?’ asked Esme. I shook my head, telling her it was nothing.

-‘Hey man, come on. If everything doesn’t work out we can always just get rid of the dude. I bet we could take them on.’ I smirked at Emmett’s idea, but then frowned. Violette would never forgive me for causing a war without reason. She hated violence with a passion. She may not have been quick to anger, but in a case like this, she would surely show her true nature.

I heard them call Bella’s name and I clapped louder than I had for the others. She had a soft pink tint to her cheeks and I smiled at her. I saw my sister look at me a few times and I’d meet her stare, but I could see she was scared. No, I heard her say she was scared. Jasper could see it the most. She was scared of me. She was terrified beyond her mind, of what I would do, of what he would think, of the results of today’s event overall. I felt shame was over me. I wasn’t so sure of my previous thoughts now.

*Violet’s POV*~~~~back to party~~~~(ok I know I should have put that in the last ch, but I need it on this one to help make sense of a few things)

I could see a bunch of people at the house. Wow, Alice did an amazing job with decorating the house. Too bad all these humans are going to soil the surroundings with al their garbage. Besides! I thought the drinking age was still 21? Then why are there still a bunch of kids out here drinking? Whatever. I just kept walking and some of the kids were already as drunk as can be. I looked at my cell phone and it read 8:30. The party had just began and there were already so many guests. Jacob kept walking, but stopped suddenly, as did Quil and Embry.

-”Damn man! Can’t we at least just wait out here for a bit?” whined Quil.

-”Yea man! The smell is killing me! At least until we’re used to it?!” chimed in Embry.

-”Um. That’s not such a bad idea. Besides we can’t talk much with all these people around.” we decided to wait it out outside. There were a whole bunch of already drunk guys around us, so I could feel Jacob pull me into him anytime they’d look at me.

-”I say we just come back later. After the party’s over, no?” said Quil.

-”What’s wrong Quil? Scared?” teased Embry. Quil just scoffed in response.

-”As if! I just can’t stand the stench man. Is it me or is it getting harder to stand it. Like the scent is close by.” I sniffed my hair. Ok, no it wasn’t my scent. I was beginning to worry since I could suddenly read minds and stuff. So many humans and I could slightly catch their scents better than the wolves or the other vampires. I wasn’t sure why. Maybe I had really stressed out my body yesterday. Maybe this was the effect of stressing out and panicking all the time. Maybe.

-”Yea Quil. Your just going to have to get used to it for today. Embry how you putting up against the smell?” asked Jacob. I stopped paying attention to them. I saw where the scent was coming from and the look the person was giving us was not welcoming. Rosalie, in all her stunning glory, stood not to far away from us. She was glaring, but at who exactly I wasn’t sure since she was just looking straight at us.

Emmett appeared next to her afterwards and she stepped inside. She was going to go inform the others. Emmett was just sitting there, staring at me. His penetrating gaze broke through me and I wanted to cry. There were very few people who I couldn’t stand seeing sad, and although my whole family were one of those people, Emmett was at tie for first place. His thoughts were sad. He thought I had abandoned them all, thought that I hate them, and worst of all he felt that I was ashamed of them and no longer wanted them. It wasn’t them I was ashamed of! God no! Never them. It was me. I was ashamed of what I was. If there was ever a way where I could tell others I was related to them without the wolves knowing what I was, I would gladly take it with open arms.

I tried my best not to cry as I stared at Teddy’s big golden eyes. I just wanted him to smile and be the same happy go lucky person Emmett was known for being. Then the strangest feeling went through me, like the feeling Jasper and I get when we manipulate other’s emotions. We feel the manipulation along with the emotional change in a person or group of people. I saw Emmett look confused, but smiling. He looked at me and smiled.

-’It was you wasn’t it?’ he was pointing at me and smiling. I smiled back. I felt Jacob’s grip on me tighten some and I felt Emmett’s change of emotion. He was on big brother mode again while Jacob was on boyfriend mode. The both of them were glaring at one another and Jacob turned, making me do so as well. I tried to look back, but I didn’t see Emmett there any more. That saddened me.

-”Stupid leech.” Jacob said.

-”What? What is it?” asked Quil, getting anxious.

-”The big one was looking at Violet. I didn’t like it.” growled out Jacob.

-”haha. You jealous of a leech now Jake?” asked Embry. Jacob just grunted in response. Men.

-”He was just being friendly and polite Jacob. He meant no harm. Trust me.” I told him. I read his thoughts, and they somewhat disappointed me. ‘Yea because every time I trust you, new crap pops out.’ he thought bitterly. I just looked down, ashamed.

-”Wait a minute. How you know that? Their…” Embry hushed down to a whisper and looked around him be for speaking again. “their leeches, Violet. It doesn’t matter. He probably wanted to have you for lunch.” I felt Jacob shake and I felt the vibrations of the growl that he directed towards Embry. “Hey. I’m just telling it how it is man. So? Now what?”

-”I’m going inside. Come if you want. I think we’ve waited long enough.” I spoke solemnly. I heard the other boys arguing as they trailed behind me. Blaming one another for my sudden change in mood. Jake caught up to me though and held my hand, smiling sadly. I smiled back and he grinned.

-”You know I love you right?” he asked. I smiled brighter, not looking u. “And that the only reason why I was being jealous is cause well….cause it wouldn’t be the first time a girl chose a Cullen over me.” I knew it. I sighed out.

-”Yea well there are two things with that. One, I can’t and don’t want to be with him romantically. That’s just…ew!” I said laughing. “Second off….I’m not Bella and I never will be.” I told him.

-”I know, I know. I’m sorry. I’m also jut worried. Hey look there’s Bella!” he pointed to her. She went into the kitchen. He tugged at my hand. “Come on.” I smiled and picked up my pace. “Bella!” Jacob called out to her. She turned and faced us.

-”Oh! Hi…Jacob. Hi Violet…when did you guys get here?” I opened my mouth to answer.

-”Just now.” Jacob had cut me off and I squeezed his hand, my way of telling him what’s up. He just squeezed it back and I stopped. “Oh. Um Quil and Embry came with too. Say Bells you got any food they’re kind of hungry.” Jacob grinned.

-”Oh yea. Help yourselves out.” I just saw Emmett again.

-”Jacob why don’t you talk to Bella and give her, her gift. I think I see someone I know.” I walked off.

-”hey! Hey wait!” he didn’t want me walking off alone, but he had business to take care of. Emmett smiled at me and motioned to the stairs. I walked up them and saw my old room. I walked in and was bear hugged. Jasper and Rosalie where there too. Each one took a turn hugging me. I wanted to cry, but since I actually had make up on I was careful when I wiped the few drops away.

-”Oh Alice was right! I‘m so glad you decided to follow, and without those filthy mutts.” Rosalie squealed. I just nodde, slightly shocked at her reaction. I turned to Emmett though.

-”I don’t hate you. I’m not mad at you. Any of you. So please don’t ever think that.” I hugged him.

-”Hm. You are growing up aren’t you.” asked Jasper. I smiled and nodded.

-”I’d like to think so.” I said grinning. “I don’t need protecting. I’ve never had. Just because I don’t like abusing my powers doesn’t mean I’m some weak defenseless mortal. I can do just as much as you and the others can. Just that Edward..”

-”I what?” I turned and saw Edward as he stepped into the room. I looked away.

-”Nothing.” I looked away. I could hear so many thoughts right now, but the loudest of all was that of Jacob’s. He was worried and looking for me. “ I should go. Jacob will be…”

-”I already talked to him.” my eyes widened and my heart rate picked up the pace.

-”You…you did?” I asked. He nodded. I ran downstairs, and saw Jacob, Embry and Quil looking around. I ran to Jacob and he looked worried.

-”What happened what’s wrong?” I shook my head. “is it your brother?” I nodded. He shushed me.

-”What…w..what happened while I was gone?” I asked as Bella came into view, followed by Alice. Alice hugged me and Jacob growled.

-”What? I won’t hurt her.” Alice chimed at Jacob. “Will you?” she asked, referring to Jacob’s obvious shaking. The other two boys looked like they were ready to cover him if needed. Jacob calmed some.

-”Look.” Jacob harshly threatened. “I agreed to help you guys with the newborns, so I’m only going to ask you once. Stay. Away. From my girl.” He pulled me back. “The only reason I’m doing this is to protect Bella and keep her safe.” he mentioned to me. Alice smiled and slightly picked up my chin. Jacob growled and she dropped it. I was confused. What did he mean by help out with the newborns?

-”You obviously don’t have a clue as to what type of qualities she posses.” my eyes widened and I subtly shook my head ‘no’ to her. She just winked at me.

-”look. I don’t know what your aiming at, but I’m not going to continue this while she’s here and other humans are too. Got it. Your other leech already said we’d continue this after the party. Drop it.” Jacob warned. Alice just kept looking at me.

-”So you going to give her, her present?” Alice asked me as she motioned to Bella. She must have seen the gift I had gotten her in a vision. I nodded. I took it out of my little hand bag and gave Bella a warm hug.

-”Congratulations Bella.” she smiled and opened the little box.

-”Oh! Thanks. You, you tricked me didn’t you?” I smiled warmly and nodded. “Thanks. Their awesome. Um…why don’t you guys eat and enjoy the party for now.”

-”I think we’ll wait outside.” called over Quil. Embry and Jacob just nodded. They were walking, but I stayed put next to Alice and Bella.

-”Um…I…I think I’ll stay…. with them….f…for now.” I stuttered. I had to ask Bella what she knew. I needed to know what they meant about the wolves agreeing to help. In what way were they going to help?

*Jacob’s POV*

I looked at Violet, who just looked like at this point she needed to disappear. What had happened to her. Suddenly she wasn’t as happy as before. She seemed optimistic and fun before. Ike that time we had gone at the movies or the times we’d play at the beach or bonfires. I could feel myself getting mad at the thought that this could be all her stupid brother’s fault. Wherever and whoever he was, I was going to find him and give him a piece of my mind.

I saw Violet shift closer to the psychic. How the hell did she know them? I looked at the stupid bloodsucker and she just rose her head up higher, showing that she wasn’t intimidated by my intense stare. I looked from her to Violet. If anything at all happened to my imprint, I’d put her and her stupid family responsible. I turned and could spot each one of the Cullens look at me and their gazes follow me as I walked out the door. I saw the guys waiting for me, leaning on a tree and I walked over to them. They stood up in attention, most likely noticing that Violet wasn’t by my side.

-”Where is she?” asked the both of them.

-”With Bella and the psychic leech.” I spat out.

-”Dude! What’s up with your imprint, man?” asked Quil.

-”Yea. I mean she knows what we are, and she knows what they are. What’s the deal man? How in the hell does she know the stupid leech anyways?” asked Embry. I sighed.

-”I don’t know, but apparently I didn’t know as much as I thought I did.” they looked at me, perplexed by my words. “What I mean is….at the graduation, a lot of people already knew her. That’s not all! She apparently has foster parents and they’ve know where she was at, they live here in Fork’s and she has siblings. Plural!” I’m not going to lie, I was agitated with this. I was more anxious maybe. I just wanted things to be like when we were just going out. More care free. Now, now everything seemed like some big mystery that had to be solved in due time. It sucks.

I got this burning sensation in my nose, more so than usual. I saw the guys look more alert. Good they noticed it too. I felt someone’s presence and I noticed two of them. Bella’s stupid mind reader and the big leech. The bigger one was talking, quietly to the other bloodsucker. Meanwhile, Bella’s leech was looking straight at us, or at me to be more specific. I saw the mind reader walk over in this direction, and the other leech just through his arms in the air, he looked agitated too. Good that makes two of us. The guys stood up and where standing at both my sides. The Cullen stood in front of us now.

-”What do you want?” I growled out.

-”I need to talk to you.” it got to me, how calm he was I mean. It just…ugh!

-”I thought we said that we’d talk after the humans leave?” I told him. Seriously I’m so irritated right now. Can we just get this over with.

-”Trust me the feelings and thoughts are mutual.” I growled at him.

-”Quit reading my mind.” I warned him.

-”I just have to talk to you about Violet.” I began to shake and I hadn’t noticed that I took a step forward. I growled at him, and Embry and Quil were smart enough to hold me back. “Relax. I’m not going after her.” he chuckled and the shaking only progressed. Quil and Embry growled at him too, now. “I wanted to ask you something about her.” I stayed quiet, trying to relax. I was front of all these humans. “How much do you love her?”

-”Enough to want to keep her as far away from your kind as possible.” I growled at him, he only chuckled dryly. I failed to find the humor in this.

-”Well….then your in for a rude awakening.” He began to walk away. I grabbed his arm, using a lot of force in my grip and he hissed at me. Stupid bloodsucker, I’d kill him if I wasn’t risking not only all these people’s lives, but Violet’s too.

-”What the fuck is that suppose to mean?” I growled.

-”Nothing. Just a warm up of what’s to come.”

-”Jacob?” I looked around and notice a few people had stopped to look at the scene we’d caused. The voice sounded upset, no, more sad than upset. Violet was looking at me then to the arm that was gripping onto the leech’s arm. I let go.

-”You should keep your mutt on a leech, Violette.” Me and the guys growled at the blond leech. I stepped towards her, pointing at her direction.

-”Look here….”

-”Rosalie, do me a favor and shut up.” she looked, surprised, at Violet. I smirked, my girlfriend was defending me, I felt some pride come to me. “Jacob you promised.” I herd Violet whisper to me. I looked from her to the floor and then back up to meet her green blue gaze. I pulled her to me and I notice the male leeches glare at me. Good they should be jealous of me and my girl. My girl!

-”I’m sorry, I just lost my temper. I’m ok now, see?” I kissed her forehead.

-”Oh great. I think you’ve been hanging out with Paul for too long.” she was joking around again, which was good. “Guys? You good?” she asked Quil and Embry, which both only continued to look at the other leeches. “Thank you Jasper. Guys. You should go back and attend your guests. Edward….Bella’s looking for you.” Why did she thank the mood ring and why the hell did she sound ……frightened of the mind reader. Oh my god I think I’m onto something. O, but it can’t be. She’s….no…I’m loosing it. Get it together Jacob.

*Violet’s POV”

I held onto Jacob and I heard my brothers and sisters retreating. I couldn’t believe I said that to Rosalie. She looked so shocked, her thoughts so surprised. ‘I can’t believe she’s siding with those mongrels!’ I recalled her thoughts. Jasper was kind enough to make me feel less depressed and it was enough to even let me crack a joke in the midst of all this chaos. I felt Jacob pull me deep into the forest, away from human eyes anyways. The other two boys were still a bit upset and angry. Jacob started messing around with them and I watched the three wrestle playfully. They began to laugh and have some fun. I sat on a boulder and watched them, making sure nothing showed. OH goodness. This was the reason I was happy to leave the formal era. Back in my time dresses were the only thing woman and females for that matter were aloud to wear, or at least what was considered proper. I missed jeans.

Jacob stopped, as the other two continued. Jacob sat next to me and then brought me onto his lap. I felt him rub his nose against my neck and inhale my scent. I giggled and he began to place butterfly kisses up and down my neck and jaw line. I began to squirm around on his lap and I heard him moan when I did. I blushed at his thoughts and he placed me back on my side of the stone. I just stared at the opposite direction of the boys and Jacob, embarrassed. I heard the boys laughing louder now.

-”You look a little…uncomfortable there Jake.” laughed Embry.

-”Yea man. You feeling alright..your looking a little stiff.” added Quil as the two began to laugh. Jacob groaned and then glared at them before walking over to me.

-”My bad.” I told him, not looking at him. He cleared his throat and I looked at him. He too was a bit pink in the cheeks.

-”Yea. Not your fault just don’t….don’t move around so much okay?”

-”Yea. You rubbing your ass on his groin was too much for him.” again the boys errupted into a fit of laughter. I scolded them.

-”Leave him alone. Your just mad that he has a better chance at sleeping with someone than the two of you.” I covered my mouth after that slipped out. All three of them looked at me surprised by my choice of words. “Oh my god, I’m so..” Jacob’s mouth covered mine in seconds, cutting me off. I heard the other two scoff at us, both thinking the same thing. ’Idiots.’ Jacob pulled back.

-”What’s with you today?” he asked grinning. I covered my face in my hands. “HEy, it’s ok. I liked it. That was real nice of you, sticking up for me? Thanks.” he removed my hands and gave me a pecks on my cheeks, forehead and lips. “It’s just…not like you.”

-”I know!” I groaned. “I think I’m loosing it. I’ve been feeling…..different…all day.”I wasn’t sure how to phrase it. My powers were functioning and I was slipping into my vampire form while my personality was becoming more outspoken. Which usually only happens when I’m a vampire! Ugh! I’m a mess. No….I need a vacation. ASAP!

-”Come on. Let’s dance.” I heard a slow song and the boys groan. We both just rolled our eyes at them.

-”It’s ok. The two of you can dance with each other.” Quil and Embry looked at each other and shrugged. Pretending to dance with each other, not even touching. They started laughing and I giggled. I buried my head in Jacob’s chest since I couldn’t reach his shoulder of course. We had spent a lot of the time dancing when slow songs came on, or just messing around. We began to hear a lot of people leaving and slowly the number of humans died down to the last of Bella’s close friends, who left not long after. It was time to confront the truth. Embry had gone to shit and tell the others it was time to meet then turned back to human and joined us again.

-”Oh shit! Your brother!” Jacob said remembering. He tugged at my arm. “Come on maybe he’s still here, maybe they haven’t left yet.”

-”He’s here.” I whispered.

-”Than come on let’s go.” Jake tugged softly on my arm. I could here his thoughts. ‘I’m going to give that son of a bitch a piece of my mind.” I tugged hard on my hand, not appreciating that he insulted my mother.

-”Jacob.” the boys called, huddling closer together.

-”My mother was no bitch dog” I heard Edward’s angry voice say. I kept my gaze on the ground as I felt the rest of my families presence nearing. Both families. Werewolf and vampire alike. The Vampires on one side and the wolves on the other, me and Jacob dead in the center.

-”Get lost leach. I’ll be right back I just have to do something and….”

-”Jacob.” Sam warned him. “Get over here. Now is not the time.” Instead of following Jacob to wolves’ side I stepped to the left, away from both parties. Bella also soon followed my league and stood next to me and grasped my hand. She was a bit nervous about all of this and all of the people near us were trying to block their mind. The vampires from one person in particular, me. While the wolves were a little uneasy, knowing about Edward’s ability. “Now. They’ve told me about how you need our help. We’ve agreed. They’ve told me about the information you hold and we’ll be keeping an eye on our lands. How soon do you think they’ll be here?” asked Sam, addressing Carlisle.

-”Thank you. We are grateful for your help. Now, as you know the newborns are being led by Victoria….”

-”The red head that attacked Violet?” I heard Seth’s voice ask. The other boys growled at him, he didn’t know. The others didn’t like that the vampires knew that Victoria had gotten close to one of their own, even if at the time I wasn’t on their side.

-”What? Victoria attacked you too?” asked Edward stepping in my direction. All the wolves growled at him, Jacob especially.

-”Get away from her.” Jacob strained to say through his gritted teeth and erupting growls. Edward glared at him as the two stepped back into place.

-”Unfortunately, yes. She was attacked, but we managed to get to her before severe damages were done.” Sam spoke up after everyone had calmed some. “Now you were saying?” Sam urged Carlisle to continue, and he cleared his throat before speaking.

“Um, yes. The woman has an army of newborn vampires. We have estimated about twenty, but the numbers could drop or grow easily. Newborns have no self control and can easily destroy one another or bite other humans.” He paused when he heard the wolves growl, Sam shushed them. “They are in Seattle and we anticipate that she will arrive in a clearing within one to two days.” He nodded.

-”Very well then, we’ll be waiting for your call.” They were about to leave. Wait! What?! What call?! They’d be staying here guarding their lands just in case right?!

-”Actually we were going to do a practice session soon, tomorrow at midnight if you will?” Sam looked to the others. “Newborns have a tendency to fight a certain way and my son here, Jasper, has experience fighting them. We would like to go over a few tactics.” Sam nodded. I stepped in, confused and scared. Screw my cover at this point! I wasn’t going to allow the wolves to join the fight! I will not let them be put in danger over the regards of just one person! It’s selfish!

-”What?! No! Carlisle they can’t! This isn’t their battle!” I spoke up, the wolves looked shocked by my out burst and my actual family wouldn’t even look me in the eyes.

-”I told Jake I didn’t want them to help. No one listened.” I heard Bella whisper, I could read her thoughts. It gave me some comfort to know that she was worried over Jacob’s well being and wanted to protect him as well.

-”Violet, we know what we’re doing. Come on, it’s time to go.” Jacob looked sad and disappointed at the fact that I addressed the Cullens so much.

-”No! It’s bad enough that they have to go through this. I have to worry about one set of people, I won’t worry over another!” I argued. The wolves gasped, their confusion growing. Jasper tried his best to calm me. “Stop!” I shouted looking at him. “I will not calm down!” I turned back to the wolves. “Not until they agree not to interfere.”

-”What is this about Violet?” asked Sam, glaring and looking as stern as possible.

-”Hm. She’d rather protect them, then us?! Her own family?!” screeched Rosalie. I heard everyone gasp, for different reasons. The wolves, shocked that I was in anyway family, to the Cullens. My family was shocked that Rosalie had spoke out to me in such a way, and that she had discovered me to the wolves. ‘She’s ruining the plan.’ I heard Emmett think as he tried to calm her. “No! Let go!” Rosalie ran in the direction of the mansion and disappeared.

-”Leave her.” Edward told Emmett. Emmett was about to protest, but the second he saw the wolves staring at me, some glaring, he was stern and serious.

-”Violet? What did she mean?” asked Jacob, he looked torn, trying to make sense of things. Not sure how he could be loyal to me and his pack thought both his instincts went to me and the pack while his heart was too.

-”I….I…”

-”She’s my sister.” spoke up Edward. Jacob’s nose flared, as he began to shake incredibly hard, it reminded me of when Leah shifted before my eyes.

-”Jacob! You promised!” I shouted to him.

-”You’re the one that she was so scared of?!” Jacob got closer to him, about to tear out of his skin. I got in between them, but Edward pulled me back.

-”Violette get back, he’ll attack you.” Everyone was either growling or hissing, depending on species. With that said, Jacob phased. Edward pushed me back, ready to strike Jacob. I got mad and pushed out my hands at the two.

-”No! He won’t.” I was looking at Jacob who stopped. “remember your promise.” I warned. I turned to my brother. “And you.” I glared, my eyes only facing my actual family. They turned pitch black for a second and they all gasped. The wolves were confused. “Stop.” I warned him too, authority in my voice. Sam stepped up, pushing Jacob back roughly.

-”I think you need to explain yourself.” I nodded.

-”My name is Violette Cullen.” all the wolves except Seth, and Jacob growled. I wasn’t sure who’s thoughts were more terrifying that of Leah’s or Paul’s. Nope, Leah won. “Carlisle and Esme are my parents.”

-”You’re a Cullen? All this time you were deceiving us? It makes no sense. You smell human for the most part, or is that your stupid so called gift?” spat out Sam. Jacob whimpered some, lowering his head and finding the dirt and mossy earth more appealing than me, than the leech.

-”No I can….” I was about to tell them what I was, when someone spoke up….(u guys r lucky I love my readers so much, I was going to end it in a cliff hanger when my cousin smacked the back of my head and told me to stop messing around xP So yea. Oh! By the way she has her own account now! So go thank VioletNatured for the extended ch!^-^’)

-”She’s lying to you.” spoke Edward. I glared at him, what was he going on about now?

-”Obviously she is, I want to know why though?” I was about to say something and answer Sam’s questions, but again Edward stepped in.

-”That’s not her real name. Her name is Violette Elizabeth Masson Cullen. She was adopted by Carlisle. She bares the name Cullen for only that reason.” The wolves all stopped growling and their thoughts quieted down to the point where they at least weren’t thinking of ways to get back at me or hurt me. “She’s not a vampire. We don’t know what she is.” Jacob ran off and I went to follow him.

-”Jacob I…” Sam put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back slightly. My brothers and sister(Rose left member?) hissed at him for doing so.

-”Well what is she then?” I could see Carlisle looking at everyone of my siblings like if he was left out of their ploy. Esme was apparently also excluded though.

-”Carlisle found Violette as a baby and we aren’t sure what she is. She isn’t like us.” ‘I’m trying to help you. Thank Bella for this.’ my brother’s thoughts were bitter and angry, untrusting still, but not of me, of the wolves. Edward went back to speaking. “She is not a vampire like us.” I understood now. He wasn’t lying to them. Wow, I guess we are related since we are both just as cunning with not lying, but not telling the truth thing. I thanked him through my mind. Paul and Jared, who were both in their wolf forms both went into the woods, away from us.

-”Then what is she?” I looked into the grove of trees at the sound of that voice. Jacob stood there in a cut off shorts that were a bit too tight on him. Jared and Paul came back and Jared’s clothes weren’t tied onto his cord, making me guess that Jacob was wearing his shorts.

-”He already told you. We don’t know.” Emmett stepped in and came to stand next to me and Edward.

-”Well then what makes her so different from humans?” asked Seth, just genuinely curious.

-”We still aren’t sure of the extent of her abilities, but she has a lot of…..vampire qualities.” nice save, I thought to Edward.

-”Why didn’t you tell me?” Jacob asked, his voice broke my heart. I looked away from him and rubbed my arm, feeling a cold wind blow by me. Emmett put his arm over me and pulled me over to him more. Jacob’s voice changed into monotone as he continued to speak. “I thought you said you wanted to leave your family. What did they do for you anyways.” I could see as Jacob’s gaze was intent on Emmett’s arm and his thoughts on his method on how to remove it was so gruesome I decided to move it myself.

-”I left because I was tired of feeling like a nuisance to my brother.” I stopped as I heard Jacob growl at Edward I saw Edward glare at him in return. “I had been fighting a lot with him and I always left somewhere for a long time to clear my head, but this time…..This time I couldn’t take it and I wanted to find a place I knew they couldn’t find me….”

-”So you came to us.” Jacob scoffed and threw his arms up, agitated. “Oh great. SO we were just your tool….you knew all this time and I….I actually fell for you.” I walked up to him.

-”That’s not true.” I said sternly, I reached out to touch his arm. “I…I’ve never felt the way I do when I’m with you, the love I feel for you isn’t just some….front I put up to make you all believe me. I just wanted to cross the lands I knew they couldn’t go into. I didn’t count on falling in love with a werewolf….” I let my finger tips dance across his skin. Up hi arm, down his chest, across his cheek….to his lips. Edward scoffed and Emmett and Jasper cleared their throats. “If I didn’t tell you anything it was because I was scared you would leave m. I mean could you blame me? You were always saying such-well you never made it easy for me to open up to you.” I said, Jacob looked down. I felt like I was telling him the truth, all but one thing. Jacob pulled me over to him and hugged me and it was like neither of us cared about who was near us and stuff. I could hear the other ones talking, acting like my little interruption had never occurred talking about when they would meat.

-”I’m sorry ok. It’s just that. I… I just don’t trust you with them. I have to be there with you. If anything happens to you….I can’t let anything happen to you.” he kissed my forehead and I heard both parties say goodbye to one another, well Sam and Carlisle did. I was about to walk back with Jacob when Carlisle and Esme called to me. Jacob was a little sketchy as he looked from me to them. I ran to them, enveloping them in hugs.

-”Make the most of this and good luck honey.” I nodded kissing my, my mother’s cheek. I walked to my father after.

-”I hope you all know what your doing, but I trust your judgment more than my own. Take care of yourself.” I felt a tear slide and kissed his cheek as he kissed my hair. I hugged the others and stopped at Emmett.

-”Tell Rose I’m sorry and that that’s not true. I care about you both. Equally.” I said looking from them to the wolves. I stopped at Bella and hugged her the longest. “Thank you so, so much Bella. I’m entitled to you. I owe you Bells.” I smiled at her, careful to try my hardest to not let any of the wolves hear me. I walked to Edward. “Edward.” I acknowledged him, nodding my head. He was glaring ahead of me, at Jacob.

-’I can’t believe I’m going through with this.’ I hugged my brother.

-”Thank you Edward.” his thoughts lightened up some.

-’I guess you have grown up though. I also said I would look for what was best for you Violette. Just…if he does anything stupid, I will kill him.’ he warned me telepathically.

-’Don’t worry brother, I’ll be fine.’ I walked to Jacob as he left to go shift and walked to me. I got on top of him. Waving my family off.

*Third Person’s POV*

A woman stood, circling the land that she had already memorized oh so well. She was after one person in particular, but after encountering a certain human girl….well, let’s just say there’s two people on the menu. A rowdy, young man was also anxious to just step into the room of the strange human and drink her dry of her precious life fluid, but the female held her back. She warned him that she was hers, and she would deliver both blows to both humans. She told the male to look after their ponds and make more to ensure her victory. Suddenly the woman herd the thudding of paws and hid far enough to not be noticed. She slowly crept close enough to not be spotted as she watched the russet wolf lead the mouth watering human into the home.

She could remember just how closely she had been to getting the other human girl. This mutt had gotten in her way on many accounts and foiled many of her attempts at retrieving her prey. She was looking forward to draining his mate’s blood as well. Although when she saw her, she noticed something strange about her. Her scent was so intoxicating, as her eyes turned black, she had to stop herself from attacking her and making a scene before she was suppose to. She scolded herself, reminding herself that she was no newborn and would not ruin her chance to avenge her mate. She stood up and disappeared, preparing what she thought was going to be the sweetest of vengeance.

Although, the red head was not the only vampire who was watching, no. Not to far away stood someone who also harbored hatred for the hybrid. He may not have know what she was, but he knew that she was no human. His blood boiled at the thought that she had chosen a mongrel over himself. He knew however that his very own vengeance would come soon enough. The young looking, handsome man knew that the Volturi wanted her and her two other siblings. In due time they were going to try and…”persuade” them into joining. Maybe after discovering that she had more talents than she lead on to have, they would decide to confront them sooner.

Who was this male? He was an angry, heartbroken boy who was just too proud to believe any woman could deny him what he wanted and he wanted her. He was going to have her, by force on the Volturi’s part, or by her own will. ‘If something was to happen to the mutt, she’d surely need someone to mend her frozen heart, and that’s where I come in.’ he thought to himself. The buff male stood up. He shook off his dark shaggy hair, hearing wolves approaching the home. He ran off, looking for his next human victim. This immortal wasn’t always so cynical. There was a time when his eyes shined gold, instead of the wine colored they were now. That was when his heart was whole though, the female hybrid broke it though. He too was being “scouted” by the Volturi and was “recruited” right on the spot, eager to have him and his powers on his side.

Theodore had a past too, one that he could care less for. His reasons? He was happy now as an immortal. He had achieved at being with the love of his live, had gotten his heart broken, and was treated like royalty as an immortal. Sure not everything was a perk, but he had forever to make up for it. No one could stop him so, the world was the limit. Correction, she was the limit and he would have her soon. His world. Theodore stood in front of a strong hiker, who looked like more of a body builder. The human was not intimidated and told the boy to move. When Theodore stood put, the man went to strike, but Theodore smirked as a blast sent the man into a tree. He ran at the human, playing with his “food” before eating and feeding to his fill.

-”Patience. I’ll have you again my sweet flower.” chimed the boys voice as the wind carried it off.