Uncompatible Love

Here Comes The Bride

Chapter 40: Here Comes The Bride

*Time Skip To Wedding Day!*

*Violet’s POV*

-”Oh Bella! Stop fidgetting!” I sighed, listening to Alice harass the poor girl sitting before the vanity mirror.

-”Aw! B-but Alice…is all this really necessary….I….that’s a lot of make-up…” I could hear Bella whining and tried not to sigh. Boy, this girl was worse than I was when it came to cosmetology. I was pale because I was a vampire, where as she just needed a bit of vitamins in her body. Although….I think that Alice may be going too far with that blush…or was that blush? I couldn’t tell.

-”It’s just enough! Now stop.” I giggled and Alice shot me a glare. “And you missy! I haven’t even gotten started on you, yet.” This time it was Bella laughing at me, her giggles ringing in my ear., I frowned, standing up.

I took a step after every word I said next, getting closer and closer to the door. ”Well…if anyone needs me….I should go home now and….see if the others are ready and…..bye” I ran for it, ready to swing the door open, but it wouldn’t budge. I looked towards the side, Alice’s petit finger pushing it into place. She brought back her finger and pointed to my previous spot.

-”Now…if your done, distracting me….maybe you can help me do Bella’s hair while I go get her dress.” she told me, I sighed , but nodded. I looked at Bella’s reflection and she gave an encouraging smile, I sighed.

-”Wow…boy am I glad I’m not you right now.” she looked nervous now, I think she thought I meant about getting married. “You know…sitting here. Having to faith Alice’s wrath and all!” I made grand gesture to show her what I meant. At that, she laughed. I started brushing her hair a bit, to get the knots out of it. “So…you excited?” I asked, trying to make small talk.

-”Ugh…um….m-more nervous than excited..” she tried to laugh it off, but I saw her hold her stomach. I smiled.

-”my momma used to tell me fresh grapes helped settle the stomach. I’ll tell Alice to get you some.” I smiled at her through her reflection again. I reached for my phone and asked Bella to text the message to Alice for me while I continued on her hair, now picking it up to match Alice’s description of her vision of the bride. Now that I thought about it, if Alice saw it, doesn’t it mean that Edward has too? So much for bad luck if the groom sees the bride. Then again, we were an unlikely bunch.

-”Violette?” I heard Bella call to me, I must have just dozed off because she looked at me strangely, most likely having noticed when I had started spacing out.

-”Hm?” I acknowledged her, continuing to fix her hair again. She didn’t continue right away, more so, she started running her fingers over her jeans, making small patterns.

-”Do…you know anything about when you were born?” My hands stopped for a bit, before continuing to brush her hair.

-”Yes. Why the sudden question Bells?” I asked her.

-”It’s just…I mean…I always thought how come Rose can’t have children, but yet your only half vampire.” I looked at her, examining her. I think I finally understood what she was getting at. I put the comb to the side before leaning down in front of her.

-”Bella, you can’t. The whole point of this, you two getting married, is so after Edward can change you, right? That was your deal? Now you listen to me. Don’t do nothing stupid like, try and get pregnant Bella. How I came to be, I’m not sure, but what I do remember…none of it’s pleasant. Can you just imagine how a new born infant can recall her coming to the world. The shouts, the screams…this feeling that something is off, something has changed? It sounds like chaos. What I remember most was…this attachment to my mother, somehow I knew who she was and…I just always had an admiration to her.” Bella smiled, I noticed my intention to frighten her out of this idea wasn’t working, so here came the scary part. I sighed and looked away.

“And this voice or instinct telling me to gnaw through my mother’s abdomen.” Her face paled. “Instincts were telling me I had to get out and fast, but somehow…I guess I was too scared…I wasn’t sure just what it was that did it, maybe my momma’s worried voice, or her screams, but…I had rather not existed or staid where I was than hurt her.” She looked away now.

“Look…whether all hybrids like myself are like me…I don’t know, so…for Edward’s sake…please….don’t push your luck.” She looked down, but I picked her chin up. “Or does an eternity with my brother sound so boring that you need little rugrats running around?” she smiled before giggling. “There we go, no frowning, no gloomy emotions or morbid thoughts, just smiles.” I smiled to her and she nodded and I got back to work on her hairdo.

-”Okay, I still don’t know why you wanted grapes, but…Oh! That’s just how I pictured it Violette! You didn’t an exquisite job honey!” I walked back, examining my work. I beamed, Bella’s cheeks turned pinker.

-”Thank you! Now, the grapes are to ease Bella’s stomach and, I’ll take the key-hey!” I had tried to reach for the Porche’s keys, but Alice took them away and out of reach.

-”No…now it’s your turn. Bella go put on the dress now, Esme‘s in the other room waiting to assist you.” I sighed. Boy was this going to be a long day.

*Jacob’s POV*

I groaned, my dad was trying to get me to wear a tie, but I kept refusing. So far, the only ones who agreed to attending the wedding where my dad, Sue, Seth, and myself. Of course I’ve been gritting my teeth with just the mere thought about having to sit through a whole night of being near a bunch of filthy blood suckers.

-”Now Jacob. I told you, either the bow tie or my old tie, now which one?” I took the stupid clip on bow tie and put it on. “You think you could put an effort for your imprint and best friend at least?” asked my dad, I just grumbled a bit and looked away. I suddenly stiffened, and Seth stood up from his spot quickly, smelling what I did, a knock signaled to the others that someone was outside. I got to the front door in an instant, my pack brother behind me.

-”Oh! Good evening, Jacob, Seth, everyone. I thought I’d let you know that we’ve arranged transportation for you all, oh and Jacob, Violette will be meeting with you at the ceremony. You know how woman can be when it comes to appearances.” I looked at Carlisle, just nodding. Actually, it goes to show how much they knew about Violet because she’s an exception to that. She doesn’t take forever to get ready. “Okay well than, I’ll see you there.” Carlisle smiled before he disappeared into the black stretched limo waiting for us.

-”Sweet! I’ve never been in one of those before!” proclaimed Seth. I rolled my eyes, scoffing and pushing him back inside so I could shut the door.

-”Hey what time is it?” I asked, wondering why they would send for the limo already. The reception was at seven, I did not want to be there when the vows and all that crap were exchanged. No matter how much everyone chastised my ass.

-”It’s five sweety, the ceremony should be starting soon, we better get going.” I looked away.

-”Jacob?” my father warned.

-”I’m not going…” he looked at me sternly, I was probably pouting and looked childish considering my hands where crossed and I was sulking.

-”Fine. I guess Violet will be disappointed to see that your not there Jake…and she’ll probably run off to her bro cause she’ll be mad at you and…” Seth’s attempt to convince me was shattered when I growled at him, she shrunk down and I thought I heard him whimper out of fear.

-”No. I told her I didn’t want to go.” I growled out.

-”That may be true son, but It was obvious that she was hoping you’d change your mind and that she didn’t mean it when she said she was, and I quote, fine with it.” Everyone laughed at my dad’s fake girl voice, but I wasn’t. I gave him a blank face and they stopped laughing. I heard my dad sigh. “Fine, Jacob. Don’t be surprised when you notice Violet’s disappointment, son.” with that he started to roll himself out the door and towards the limo. Seth helped him in the car and before getting in, he turned to look at me, almost as if waiting. I shut the door and then heard the limo take off down the stony road.

I sat on the coach and turned the television on, flipping through the channels. I found nothing that caught my attention and turned it off. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. Maybe I’d fall asleep and wake up when the ceremony was over. I sighed, and decided to pick up my feet on the ottoman. I lifted my right leg to the side to get it up since my legs were too long for the tiny space I was in and accidentally knocked over a picture from it’s stand that was on the table, followed by spilling a cup of water.

-”Shit.” I cursed, getting a rag that was on the side of the table to clean up the mess. I looked at the picture, going to dry it, but stopped. It was a picture my dad had taken. The only one I personally owned of me and Violet. She was on my back, right in front of the garage, the both of us smiling at the camera. “Ugh!” I shouted, aggravated. I put the picture back, looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. “Damn it.” I got up and got the keys to the RABBIT and heading out the door and slamming it shut.

*Violet’s POV*(you guys are going to hate e for not going into detail of the wedding n exchange of vows n such xP)

Stand straight, don’t crouch. Poise, Violette. Poise. I needed to keep repeating those words over and over again in my head, too afraid to forget and suddenly fall down the isle. Once I made it to my spot, I walked over to my side and saw Emmett wink at me from his side. I guess it was obvious I was a little bit more than just embarrassed about being under everyone’s gaze. He was constraining himself from laughing and instead started smirking at Edward. He smiled at me.

-”Nervous?” I asked him through my mind. He gave a discreet nod. ‘Don’t be.’ I smiled to him. Suddenly the music went on and down came Bella, Charlie swan walking her down the isle. I tried to focus on smiling at her reassuringly as she approached my brother, but I kept taking glances at the seats I had reserved for certain people. I saw Kate and she smiled, waving brightly at me, Tanya giving me her sincerest smile as her greeting. I smiled back at her. I looked back to the post, I hadn’t expected many to come. After all, why would I even think about werewolves getting along with vampires? The thought saddened me, but tried my hardest not to frown. I was hoping no one noticed my crestfallen look and smiled when Seth grinned at me, giving me a big thumbs up. I grinned back, licking my lips and looking ahead.

I was tempted to turn some more and see who else came, or more importantly who didn’t come. I had expected Jake to be sitting somewhere in the front, at least next to Charlie. I, again, turned my head discreetly to where Seth was, letting my eyes scan that small area of where he sat. Sue waved at me, her free and happy spirit reminding me of her son. Next to her was Billy, who smiled, not as enthusiastically as the others had, but gave a sad and apologetic smile. I noticed why. Jacob wasn’t hear. I turned my head slowly away, looking back to the house, the fountain that they had rented right behind us, lit beautifully by small floating candles. That had been my idea, I thought it looked beautiful and at the very least, Bella and Edward had more than loved it.

I heard the first ‘I do’, and then the next. I smiled, fighting back tears from my eyes as I stared at the two newly weds. I was hoping the tears were of happiness and not of sorrow, but as I stared at the empty seat I couldn’t help it. I looked back up as others began to clap, when suddenly a thundering clap sounded off, slightly off beat from that of the others. I turned behind the others, Bella turned away from Edward too to see and we looked at each other to smile. I grinned, smiling brightly. Sure he had been a bit longer than just a ‘little bit late’, but at least he was hear. Jacob was dressed in his black and white attire and he looked so formal and beautiful…gorgeous…stunning….breathe taking.

Once everyone began to move about to congratulate the newly weds, and after I had done so myself, I moved to the back, where my Quilluete family stood, glaring playfully at Jacob, conversing with one another. “I’m so glad you guys could all make it.” I hugged each and every one of them, careful of my dress and flowers and of their own clothes. “You guys look so handsome.” I told the boys before looking over Sue’s dress. “And Sue! Wow!!! You look so gorgeous!” I hugged her again, tightly this time. They all laughed.

-”Thank you sweet heart. I know these boys here will agree with me when I say you most certainly do too.” I smiled at them, Seth’s cheeks pink as he nodded, grin adorning his face. I turned to look at Jacob, but he was looking around nervously, taking a sniff every now and then and scrunching his nose in disgust. I don’t think he had even taken the time to actually take a good look at me. Billy cleared his throat and I saw him smack Jacob with the tube from his wheelchair(my uncle does this to us ALL the time xP). He grunted an ‘ow’ and looked at his dad for a bit before looking away.

-”Sue’s right, Violet. You look beautiful. Well, if you’ll excuse me, I think I should go congratulate the…happy couple.” he had looked at his son as he trailed off. Jacob grunted and the others left, Seth pushing Billy. He still didn’t look at me, too busy thinking he was too good to be here most likely, the thought infuriated me.

-”Well…if you’re just going to stand there, fine. I have friends and guests to go greet.” he grunted again, fiddling with a string from his blazer. I just rolled my eyes. “You know…I think I would have preferred you to stay at home if you were just going to be so …so sour Jacob.” I turned and walked away from him, my heels clicking on the pavement.

-”Hey runt. They’re looking for you! We’re up. Go dance with Ed.” I nodded at Emmett, hooking my arm into his, I tried not to look behind me after hearing the growl. Emmett turned and I saw him smirk. “Your boyfriend’s snarling.” he warned. “Why don’t you go take him for a walk, let ‘em out for a bit kiddo?” I rolled my eyes.

-”Very funny. Don’t you go and act childish too Emmett. Now, come on.” We picked up out pace, splitting up, he went to Bella and I went to Edward.

-”Wow…Finally the hundred and seven year old virgin will be no more.”(Are you happy Violet? I put it in there! XP) He scowled while I laughed. “I’m just kidding. I’m so happy for you, Edward. Momma and Poppa must be so proud.” I smiled, eyes brimming with tears as I shut them, head rested on his chest as we slow danced to the music. He whispered in my ear.

-”I’d hate to say this, but…I think they’ll be even happier once you get married too.” I smiled, but then stopped. I was pulling back away once someone had tapped on Edward’s shoulder, Alice. I nodded to her as Jasper and her took their turn. I left to stand by the others.

-”Well? Aren’t you going to dance?” I asked Rosalie after a while. She rolled her eyes, but made no effort to move towards the couple. I motioned to Emmett who gave her an encouraging push…more like he shoved her to them, but she was fine even in her stilettos. I laughed.

-”ugh oh….looks like both the downers finally started dancing.” I laughed, but realized he said both.

-”Hey! Edward isn’t a downer…right now.” I laughed. He did too, but pointed to where Bella was. Jacob was dancing with her, both smiling as they whispered to each other. I smiled. I picked up my dress from the bottom as I started to walk away.

-”Hey! Where you off to runt?” Called Emmett. “Is she mad?” I heard him ask Jasper, who just rolled his eyes before replying.

-”No. She’s actually…happy. She’s probably going to the restroom or hungry or thirsty. I don’t know.” he grumbled as he started kissing Alice’s lips affectionately. I smiled at them turning to Emmett, making a drinking motion to Emmett. He nodded, making an ‘O’ with his lips. I laughed.

-”Oh Honey!” I turned, recognizing the voice, I saw strawberry blonde hair whiz pass me before arms wrapped around my upper half. “How are you?! Oh Kate’s been asking about you often. Misses her partner in Crime.” She winked at me. I blushed. “Guess that’s not happening anymore,” she laughed. She was referring to when me and Kate would play matchmaker for Tanya and my brother. She didn’t mean it in a bad way, because I sensed no hostility or resentment in Tanya’s voice. “Oh..they look just so beautiful together, don’t they.” she squealed. I sighed, contently.

-”Still just a hopeless romantic, ay Tanya?” she laughed, placing her palm over mine as she excused herself to speak with Esme and Carlisle. I grabbed my water and headed outside, just in time to see the newlyweds cut into the giant cake. I settled against the door’s frame, sighing happily.

-”I think happiness is contagious, you might just watch out.” Jasper spoke, chuckling. I turned pink, my eyes widening slightly.

-”Wha-what?” I stuttered. I guess I had started my abilities, making people around me happy.

-”Don’t worry, just right now recently I picked that up. I’m sure no one could have possibly noticed.” I smiled.

-”Ay! Psst! Hey! Yu Who!” I laughed, and looked and the other Denali girl, excusing myself from Jasper and walking to her, a little closer to the forest.

-”I didn’t know the werewolves were invited?” I looked at her, my smile dropping. I looked at Seth and Jacob who were talking, Seth stopped, noticing I was looking and smiled. Just as Jacob was going to turn, I did, preventing him from seeing me.

-”Well…yes. Why? Is there a problem with that?” she tilted her head before looking away.

-”Well…Irina…well did the other’s not inform you?” I shook my head, ‘no’, and she sighed. “Well I suppose not, you were still in Paris at the time I presume?” I nodded at that. “Well…when you were away…the wolves killed a male…he was a friend of Irina’s and well…she holds it against them. She can’t stand it that they...well that you guys are on friendly terms with them. And look about the fight that past with the newborns…we’ve told Edward and we’re so-” I cut her off.

-”Don’t worry about that, Kate. Water under the bridge, we managed just fine.” I tried not to frown, remembering the wounds Jacob received from that damn fight. “And as for Irina…well what can I say?” I shrugged my shoulders. “I’m just glad that you and Tanya managed to make it here for Edward.” I smiled at her. “Although….I do hope that you have no problem with the wolves….especially since we’re a lot closer than you think.” In my head I thought ‘ a lot closer than Edward might think too, or like for that matter.’

-”Oh really? How so?” she had an evil gleam in her eyes, mischievous.

-”Well…one of them is my…cantante. “ I told her truthfully. Her eyes widened in shock.

-”What?! Are you stupid or something?! Violette! Please tell me this is a joke or something! That’s…revolting.” she looked like she might gag and I tried not to hiss at her, settling with clenching my fists to the point where blood no longer reached my finger tips. She noticed and looked away.

-”I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t talk in such away, Kate. We’ve been friends for far more than just a long time. I don’t want to compromise that friendship, but I would like it if you’d keep your comments towards my mate to yourself.” she looked shocked, but nodded after noticing how serious I was. I calmed and turned to walk away, she grabbed my hand.

-”W-wait! Violette, I’m sorry and…oops” I pulled back, she had accidentally shocked me, and I had hissed lightly in pain. “You know I didn’t mean to…” I smirked and wrapped her in a hug, trying to shock her, and she gasped when I did.

-”No problem, kate. Understandable.” she looked shocked and that mischievous grin was on her face again. She threw herself at me, as we lightly smacked one another, playing around.

-”H-hey! Haha-ow! O-okay! I g-give! I g-give!” I shouted, feeling my body shudder from the shocks now. I wasn’t in the right form to be playing around like this with her at the moment, and the amount of volts going through my body at the moment were tremendously high. She laughed, but I heard growling and Jacob popped up pushing her back. Kate caught her footing and managed to balance herself right so she wouldn’t fall on her rear. She glared at him for a while, before looking from his angry face to my scared and nervous one. She shook off her loose hair before sticking her nose in the air.

-”J-Jacob! What are you doing! We’re in public!” I hissed at him, he ignored me and kept staring Kate down, trying to intimidate her.

-”I suggest you leave her alone, leech.” Kate scoffed before looking at him, a snarl of her own ripping through her throat.

-”Oh yeah?! Say Violette, why not tie your dog up on a shorter leash honey.” she smirked and Jacob got closer to her.

-”Don’t get me upset.” he warned her, stepping closer. I put my hand on his clothed bicep, seeing his constant shaking and sensing the high electric currents coming from under Kate’s very own skin. She just stood there, daring him to take a step closer to her.

-”Stop! Jacob, we were only playing. Stop this, this is a party, there’s no need for violence. Kate, I’m sorry about Jacob’s behavior. Jacob..” I looked at him. Kate smirked, expecting her much deserved apology for being shoved so rudely. I elbowed him when he didn’t say anything.

-”Okay…I now understand who you are, so I understand if you were protecting your mate, wolf, but that was noway to handle the situation. Violette is a dear friend of mine and I have no intentions of ever hurting her. Now, I believe you owe me an apology…Jacob, was it? Well I’m Kate, now that introductions are done and over with, my apology?” I tried not to giggle at Kate’s tone, but Jacob just scoffed, rolling his eyes.

-”Whatever, Tch.” Jacob spoke, looking away, arms folded, this time Kate was the one to scoff.

-”So barbaric. Well, good luck training the pup honey. I’m a bit hungry,” I made a face at her, not liking it when she taunted him by snapping her teeth at him. “What?” she laughed. “Oh come on! It’s obvious I’m strictly vegetarian, Violette. I‘m sure he could have at least noticed that. It’s not like all of us can just alter pretty little eyes honey.” she grinned before sauntering off. I almost went rigid when she said that. T wasn’t such a good idea to tell her about me and Jacob. She didn’t know that I was a hybrid, and she didn’t know that Jacob didn’t know anything either about there being any vampire in me.

-”Jacob, that was rude of you.” he looked away. “Oh come on! You haven’t so much as glanced at me much, or talked to me all day for that matter. Besides, I think I’m the one that supposed to be mad, you were late.” I scolded him.

-”At least I came didn’t I?” I heard him say, his voice gruff. I rolled my eyes.

-”Jacob…come now, don’t behave like this.” I made him look at me and he stared into my eyes for a while before claiming my lips. I smiled into the kiss, not pulling away. Soon, a soft melody drifted into my ears, Rose was playing the piano. She was no Edward, but she was pretty good, more than just pretty good. I felt Jacob pull back, a small smile on his face. He pulled back to look at me.

-”You really do look beautiful Violet. No one here can compare to how beautiful you look.” His hands dropped to my waist and he began to sway softly, moving me with him. I got closer to him, placing my hands on his chest, my head resting there as well. I felt his arms completely encircle my waist, his head on top of mine.

I had never felt so at peace in my life before, never. Not that way I felt at this moment, in Jacob’s arms, near the forest, the lighting here very dim, and soft melodic music in the background reaching our ears. Jacob’s scent was all I could smell, even thought it was covered a bit by Axe and aftershave, I could still only smell his natural woodsy, pine fresh scent. I felt his smile pressed against my scalp, hearing him inhale. He started laughing a bit.

-”What is it?” I asked in a whisper, afraid that if I spoke too loud I might disturb this inner peace I had.

-”Your hairspray is tickling my nose.” I giggled a bit. “And…I’ve noticed we can’t ever stay mad at each other can we?” he laughed, I did too, but halfheartedly. “Not that, that’s a bad thing.” I smiled, sighing contently, he had too. The both of us laughed again and I felt him kiss the top of my head. “I love you.” Even with heels I couldn’t reach his shoulder, so I settled for kissing his clothed chest, over his heart.

-”I love you too, Jacob.” I smiled. The music changed, the melody picking up speed. Jacob started to spin us around and I pulled back laughing after a bit. “Okay! Okay! Haha! Woah…the world’s still spinning.” I grabbed onto the bark of a tree. He picked me up when I stated to fall backwards. “Sorry, heels.” I laughed. He just smirked and turned, so his back was supported against the tree trunk, I was still hanging in his arms. “Jake..no. I’m in a dress, in public!” I laughed, cheeks no doubt turning pink.

-”We’re all the way in the dark, no one knows where we’re at.” he whispered seductively, kissing my lips. His hands went from my hips to my thighs, hoisting me up so I could wrap my legs around him. He started off with small pecks and grew from there, soon begging for entrance as his tongue slid across my bottom lips. My quivering hands tried to focus on something, gripping the bark. I felt some of it become embedded into my skin, but didn’t care. I was hoping the pain would be enough to pull me back from the passionate kiss Jacob and I were sharing, but I just ignored it. Letting my other palm, cup the back of Jacob’s neck. I felt like I was slipping and tried to hoist myself up higher using my hand that was on the tree, but it just caused Jacob to moan. I gulped when I felt Jacob kiss my neck after that.

-”Ehem.” Someone had cleared their throat, and the scent hit me like a ton of bricks, Jacob didn’t pull his face from my neck, or set me down. He merely sighed, agitated, against my neck.

-”What do you want?” Jacob asked annoyed, although it sounded like he was whining.

-”First off, for you to stop, devouring my sister’s neck, at least while in my presence or in the presence of guests. Violette, off.now.” He growled. I didn’t look at him, just kept my gaze focused into the dark shapes of the forest. I slipped off of him, struggling against Jacob’s grip on my upper thighs. I fixed my dress. Jacob looked at me, pleadingly. I didn’t understand what was going on. What could be going on through his head at the moment, that made his eyes reflect so much pain.

-”Just because your upset, doesn’t mean you have to mask that up with my sister.” hissed Edward. I looked at him confused, then turned to Edward. Jacob smirked, closing his eyes. I heard him toss his head back, hitting the bark. He left it there.

-”What..is that suppose to mean Edward.” I asked him, confused.

-”I could have had her if I tried leech. I let you have her. I don’t want her…not like that anyway…not anymore.” I looked at Jacob confused, his finger tips brushed my hand before holding onto it. He still wasn’t looking at anyone, just at the sky, half shrouded by the tree tops. They were talking about Bella, but then what had Jacob been thinking about before that. What was with that look of anguish and despair, of worry, in his eyes?

-”This child is afraid of loosing you to someone like me as well, Violette. Seems to me your run in with Theodore must have affected him more than you thought.” At that Jacob growled, letting go of my hand, and treading towards my brother.

-”Shut.up.” he growled, his frame shaking in place. Edward just scoffed, rolling his eyes.

-”I would appreciate it if you could compose yourself. We have guests, and I don’t want to put them in danger.”

-”Jacob…come on…”I was almost resentful towards Edward that he had ruined such a wonderful moment with Jacob, but at the moment I had to pull him away.

-”You think you can stop acting so childish. Picking fights with Kate.” He scoffed. “Violet, please control him. He’s yours and Bella’s guest. And you know how I feel about you acting so inappropriately with him, I expect more from you.” At that I growled.

-”Fine, dad. We’re leaving.” Jacob smirked, and Edward stiffened. In a second, Edward glared, most likely about to run at Jacob, when I got in the way.

-”Just what exactly is that suppose to mean, Jacob?” Edward hissed, glaring at him then looking at me with disappointment before leaving. Jacob just smirked and chuckled, walking away, I stopped him.

-”What did you say Jacob?” he scoffed.

-”Nothing. He shouldn’t have been in my head in the first place.” I grabbed his arm, probably s bit harder than I intended because I felt my nails dig into his arm and I lightened my hold.

-”He can’t help it Jacob. It’s not something he can just turn off. Now what were you thinking.” I clarified. He didn’t answer, he looked sad now. No, he probably knew I was going to be mad at him.

-”Well…I got mad at him for calling me childish and how….the whole inappropriate thing…” he scratched the back of his neck. I was confused, but then it dawned on me. The look of disappointment on Edward’s face. My face turned red, from anger or embarrassment, I don’t know.

-”You showed him what?!” I yelled, face red. He flinched and I glared at him dangerously. I stormed off, ready to find my brother and leaving him there.

-”Edward! Edward, wait!” I grabbed his arm, but he pulled back. “About what…Jacob and me….god this is awkward.” he looked at me with a look that said, ‘no duh.’

-”I’m only going to ask once. Did you….have the both of you actually done…that before?” I bit my lip, looking away and nodding. He groaned, agitated. “Violette! Your putting yourself in danger you can’t be serious…” I groaned now.

-”Edward, stop! You, you , just got married to a human girl! And your scolding me for having sex with my boyfriend? Stop it alright! I’m a grown woman! And I suppose you want me to just wait like you?! Edward, I still have to wait years to get married, not months like you! Bella was already almost out the door when she met you, almost an adult! We’re still bloody kids, right?! Edward, grow up! Or better yet, let me grow up! Please! Or do I have to sit and watch the two most important people in my life hate each other?” I left it at that, when he did not respond back, I went in search of Jacob.

-”Seth, have you seen Jacob?” I finally decided to ask after having looked everywhere for him.

-”Ugh y-yeah! He’s somewhere with Bella. Hey, what’s going on? He looked really mad.” I frowned, looking around.

-”I know, I know….” I lifted my dress from the floor, spotting Bella and him talking where we had once been not too long ago. I thought I would be interrupting, so I decided to wait. Although, Jacob must have felt my gaze on him because he turned to look at me, Bella followed after, turning her head to look at me.

-”Are you leaving already too?” I looked at Jacob. “Jacob just said he was going home already.” She spoke, although there was a small smile on her face, her voice sounded a bit sad.

-”Um…I don’t know. You’re leaving already? How come?” I asked him.

-”I think I should leave, it’d be better if I did besides-” He stopped talking, I heard someone speak behind me.

-”You don’t have to leave, Jacob. The both of us went overboard, although I could have gone without the mental picture…” I growled, at both of them, cheeks pink. “But….you have a right to be here, right Bella? Eat. Dance. Enjoy.”

-”Yeah, he’s right Jake. Both of you should stay, at least try some of the food, I bet your hungry, you always are.” both me and Bella giggled at that. She continued to speak though. “So will you stay.” I walked over to him, holding his hand. He looked at me, he looked skeptical.

-”Please?” I asked him.

-”Okay.” he said after a while. I smiled, pulling him over to the table with the others. The night was smooth sailing from there, and for that I was thankful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad news now…..I’m ending the story hear…yes, I know. Im sorry…nah JUST KIDDING! Haha lol. No im not ending it, but finals are coming up soon and….I also have winter formal to plan right after soo…..the next one MITE take a while xP so yeah hehe. Sorry guys I will get it out ASAP…you guys…let me just say….B_A_B_Y…baby….that’s the only hint your getting for the nxt chapter…now…ENJOY!!! Oh and dnt no body go and ask me what I meant by that or ask for more hints lol…cuz you are NOT getting it!!! However..you CAN pester my ass until I get so motivated and write faster lol =P enjoy again guys!