Uncompatible Love

Carpe Diem, Live For The Present!

Ch. 8: Carpe Diem! Live for the Present!*start*

- “Bella you need to answer me. I need to know if it’s just a glitch in my powers or if your going to be alright.” I told her as I grew wary as to why she wouldn’t answer my question.

-”…Do you remember the wolves I told you?” I nodded my head. “Well Jake lives on the La Push reservation...and”

-”Yea I know where they live. I was around when they made the treaty, Bella, but why can’t I see YOUR future…unless your…your going anyways aren’t you?” I asked her.

-”Well you said to go anyways!” she was nervous. He probably thought I was mad at her or something.

-”I know Bella it’s ok. What I’m worried about is how am I going to know whether your not your safe, Edward will get mad at me if…”

-”That’s what you were talking about when he pulled you away, isn’t it? I’m sorry if I got you in trouble” she was sad now. I hugged her.

-”It doesn’t matter. I know Edward means well for you. He loves you and only wishes to keep you from harm, but I also know how overprotective he can get. He can be just as stubborn as you mortals.” I said chuckling softly towards my last statement. She did to. Carpe diem Bella. Live in the present. Kay? You only got one life before eternity comes after all.” I chuckled again.

-”He’d never turn me willingly.” she said sadly.

-”No, but…he will keep his word…I can see the future to Bella…remember that.” I said smiling. Suddenly I herd the motor of a bike. Some man?..no boy, with a helmet on sped through the parking lot.

-”COME ON BELLA! GET ON!” he shouted. She looked at me scared. I pushed her forward, smiling. She ran for it just as Edward made his way here Bella and the guy took off. Edward looked at me enraged as the others just looked disappointed in me. I suddenly felt like I betrayed my family ‘…but Bella’s family too.’ I thought to myself. I looked towards the clock. ‘So much for turning in the sheet with the signatures.’ I thought as I saw the others get into their cars as they drove home, ditching the rest of their classes. Now I may hate school, but I am No rebel, so ditching wasn’t my thing. I tend to put up with things as best as I can for others sake…but maybe I should pay attention to the advice I gave Bella.

As I saw them take off I sighed. Edward didn’t even wait for me to get in. He just took off. I knew that if I too headed home now I would get into a whole lot of trouble. ‘Time to face the music’ I thought to myself. I knew I’d reach home faster then them on foot. I walked towards the woods and when I was out of sight I ran with the speed of a newborn in the direction of the mansion. I got there very quickly and jut like I said I got there before them. I looked towards the pathway and could see Edward’s Volvo speeding this way. I ran inside, almost bumping into Esme.

-”Honey what’s wrong? Sweety? Where are the other? Did you come alone?” I mumbled absolutely nothing as I went into Edwards room and sat on his couch like bed.(you know that thing that the physiologists have. I saw it on Twilight).

-”Knock, Knock…may I come in?” asked Jenevive. I just continued to look down. “It looks like you could use some cheering up. I can transport us to the hunting grounds if you’d like. Some fresh deer could do you good.” I nodded as I herd Edward slam the door open. With great speed he was at his door way looking enraged, but at that moment Jen took us to the grounds. “Now…deer or moose?” she asked. I mumbled moose as she frowned. “What’s wrong chere,(dear) maybe I can be of some help.” ’Carpe diem’ I thought to myself. I nodded and told her what happened as we searched for our dinner. Once done I found a large buck and took him down with ease. I closed my eyes, feeling bad for the animal, and dug my teeth into his neck, piercing the warm flesh. I drank the whole thing hoping it would keep me fool for at least a month or two. For what I was about to do next, I would need to learn to be a mortal all over again.

-”Jen?” I called.

-”yes?”

-”I need to ask you for a favor…plz.” she nodded. “Although you may not want to…it involves lying to my family.” She looked to be debating on what I told her.

-”You have and WILL forever be my best friend little one…your lucky we can’t seem to resist you.” she said laughing I smiled. “Now, what is it Violette.”

-”I’m still not sure if I’ll go through with this, but…I’m going to show you this place and if I give you the signal…I need you to teleport me there…but you have to leave right after ok?” she nodded “and not just that spot…Washington.” she nodded and I went to go show her and explained my plans to her. ( I know I’m leaving you in the dark here, but you’ll see what it’s about…it’s to leave a little mystery.^-*’ “I know it’s a lot to ask, but…” she put a hand on my shoulder.

-”Once again you’re my best friend and you’ve got my ability memorized…just make sure to visit my boutique once in a year got it?” I nodded hugging her.

-”Take me home now please.” I told her as we pulled apart. She nodded and hugged me tighter as we were in the living room of my home…to be honest I really hope it doesn’t come down to going thought my plan if Edward continues to behave this way.

Everyone looked at us. Jenevive gave my shoulders a squeeze as she went upstairs to her guest bedroom to put her things away. She was going to leave her car since she thought it was old…it was a last years models…the NEW ONES!…but whatever…she likes to be up to date with styles. Everyone once again gave me the ‘I’m disappointed in you look.’ as I hung my head. Edward came flashing down the stairs. I trembled at the gaze he gave me. I would NEVER hurt my brother intentionally…but right now it didn’t look like the feeling was mutual.

-”What where you thinking!!” Edward shouted at me.

-”Edward, son, that’s no way to talk to your sister…now Violette, why DID you do that?” stepped in Esme. Carlisle must have gotten home early because he had his arm around Esme.

-”I’m sorry.” I mumbled. “I didn’t mean to disappoint you all.” I said completely honest.

-”Your Sorry!” Edward roared at me. I flinched. Now obviously scared. Jasper and Emmett noticed and stiffened in case he did something he’d regret. Jasper tried to remove the fear from within m, but it was quickly put back in place. “They are dangerous monsters, Violette. Do you truly hate Bella enough to send her to her own doom?” I felt the need to cry so I turned human to let the tears escape.

-”That’s not what I wanted!” I shouted back as the tears now leaked out of my face. The other’s grew worried, for I was now a venerable as a ripe tomato which could easily be bruised. “It’s her friend! She deserved to go! He’s not the only dangerous one’s Edward!!!” I shouted as anger rushed through my body. Jen now stood a few steps behind me…ready just in case I decided to go along with the plan.

-”Can’t you ever stop thinking about anyone other than yourself, Violette?! I told you just how much she meant to me…Now I can’t even tell if she’s safe! And this is all your fault! I warned you! You have no excuses!” I was officially scared shitless as Emmett and jasper had to hold him back, as the other’s tried to hold him back.

-”Oh yea! Well…maybe I should have stayed in France…AWAY FROM YOU! All you can ever do is get mad at me… I used o like it because you were only trying to protect me…but NOW! Now you want to do the exact opposite of tha Edward Anthony Masson Cullen!”

-”Your right! You should have just stayed…me and Bella where fine before you.” everyone gasped shocked. As was I. Now…now nothing was stopping me from what I was about to do.

-”Fine.” I said calmly. “I’ll leave. Go get your precious BELLA” I sneered her name out although I held no anger towards her. “I hope she’s a good mate…AND SISTER!” I shouted before Jen jumped at me as we disappeared from their sight.

I was currently on the ground as countless tears poured down my face as the rain began to match my running eyes. Jen picked me up. As she stroked my hair. “There there mon chere.(my dear)..are you sure you want to go through with this…over a simple argument…words that can’t ever harm you.”

-”Words may not break my bones but they can bruise my gentle heart, Jen(That’s for Vee…her line..not mine^-^) And it wasn’t just one fight…it’s for all the fights…he thinks an I sorry and gift will fix everything…and he gets mad at me over trivial reasons as well…it’s STUPID almost like he WANTS me too leave……permanently.” I whispered in the end.

-”Then I guess this is bon voyage mon chere” she said smiling sadly and hugged me. “I hope to see you soon my good compain(sp? It‘s late and I can‘t remember so what evr.) (friend)” she said whispering. I nodded drying my face only for it to be soaked by the rain. “Are you sure you do not wish to take some of my clothes for a spare change of DRY clothing?” she asked. I shook my head sniffling.

-”No…nothing that smells like us…they’ll catch on to it…I need to smell as humanly as possible…for now One Violette Elizabeth Masson Cullen is long gone…I am now Violet Masson…as simple as an ordinary human name.(Vee: Hey! Mir:What it is ordinary… Vee:Say’s GREENY? Mir: Your one to tlk PURPLE! Jen:(future sister in law…lol): On with the show! I do call her my future in-law…she turns BRIGHT RED. All:ON WITH THE STORY!XD).

-”If you are sure than…I’m afraid this is good bye” she said and transported herself back to her home home.

I looked around. It was dark…which way was I suppose to go? Oh great now I’m lost! Maybe if I turn back to see batter…no than I just get the scent on my clothes again and the rain just burly washed it away. I guess it’s just aimless walking around. I thought to myself.

Before I knew it I couldn’t even see my own hands in front of me and to be honest the moon burl emitted enough light to not tri…’Oww! spoke to soon’ I thought as I fell over a tree root. I tried to stand, but my leg wouldn’t move it was caught. I kept pulling at it.

-”Need help sweety?” I looked around for the voice. ‘Shit.’ I thought to myself as I stared at two garnet orbs. ‘If I didn’t change now I die…If I change the wolves will catch my scent and I die….might as well die in the hands of my own kind…the venom will kill me anyways. ’I thought. She lunged at me, but stopped to look around. She grew mad and threw me against a tree. After that I just herd the calming calls of nocturnal nature lull me to unconsciousness.