Status: Will be updated every once in a while!

Memories of the Heart

Beginning

"What..."

The person opens there eyes.

"Where..."

The person sees many trees and the sea.

"Where am I?"

A boy, no older than fifteen with black hair and brown eyes looks around after he woke up.

"Where am I?" the boy asked again. After looking around longer, he realized that the land he was on was an island. It looked like his island, but it did not feel like it.

"An island? Where am I?" said the boy once again.

"Your finally awake..."

The boy practically jumped out of his skin. He looked frantically, trying to see someone that he thought he did not see.

"You look so scared. Only if you knew..." the voice said.

"I'm not scared," the boy said with a fake brave look, "But what should I know?"

"You ask many questions. But it's to be expected..." the voice replied, "But there is a lot of work to be done..."

"Work? But I still don't know where I am!"

"You'll find out soon. Go to the island's cave, if you really want to go."

"Hello?! Are you still there?" But there was no reply. "Alone again." The boy looked to his right and seen a cave with a wide mouth. He was bewildered. He did not see that when here looked around the first time. He also realized that the cave looked the same as the cave on his island.

The boy started to walk to the without hseitation. He never thought of what might happen or what would happen. He just wanted answers.

The boy enter the cave with caution. "Farther..." the voice commanded and the boy went farther and farther. Something did not seem right to him though. He looked back at the enterance of the cave and seen to his horror that the enterance was closing. The boy ran as fast as he could to the enterance, but did not make it.

It was very dark inside the cave. The boy felt himself waving his hand in front of his face, but he did not see it. He became terrified. Sweat began to start falling from his face. "What is happening to me?!"

"It's not what's happening to you," the voice spoke again, it's what's going to happen.

"What do you mean?"

"Open your eyes and take a look."

"My eyes are closed? It doesn't feel like it."

"Your fear is what makes your eyes closed from what's in front of you," the voice explained, "Insted of looking with your eyes, look with your heart."

The boy started to look deep inside himself. He searched for that fear indie of him and easily conquered it. Then, he used his heart to help his sight, before he felt himself fall. Even looking with his heart, darkness still surrounded him.

"You are the one... William..."
♠ ♠ ♠
In this story, the some characters' names are based from what there meaning came from (from certain languages). This will be where I keep there meaning of their name.

William: Strong Protector