Status: Ongoing

The Heartbreaker and I

Ruby Oakwood is a 16 year old girl, who, after watching her mother walk out on her and her father at the tender age of 7, does not believe in love. Growing up with a 'wicked step-mother' manipultaing her heart-weakend father, Ruby has grown up to be stubborn and headstrong in her views on love. A bright girl with an even brighter future, she is accepted into Dixon Academy on scholarship and is tricked into helping the school's heartbreaker. Noah Adams.

Noah Adams is a 17 year old boy, returning to repeat first year at the prestigious Dixon Academy, after mysteriously leaving with his two best friends only 3 months after his freshman year began . The son of one of America's top advertising agencies, Noah is rich, powerful and is highly connected. He is the epitome of perfection, in every possible way. Yet, he seems to have a lot more, and much darker secrets than he wants anybody to know of.

This is the story of how love can change people in different ways and how the strongest of loves, can be found in the most unwilling hearts.

Read more to find out about Ruby's heart slowly opening in a spellbinding love and how she learns to accept and face her demons.

Or read more, to find out what Noah is hiding, his true intentions towards Ruby, and how he learns how to fight for what is right, and for who he loves.
  1. Chapter 1
    Prologue
  2. Chapter 2
    Just Another Day
  3. Chapter 3
    First Impressions
  4. Chapter 4
    A Second First Year
  5. Chapter 5
    Did I Say Chemistry Was My Favourite Subject!?
  6. Chapter 6
    That Burning Sensation