Status: Carosel (by Blink-182) is a Bitch to play on bass.....

Mirror Image

Mental Suicide

Mai's mom was crying as she threw her things down the stairs. The only things she packed with care were her guitar, bass, and small her small collection of CD's. They weren't much but she still loved them. When she finished packing them she went down the stairs to see her still crying mother, carrying her things out to the car. Mai scoffed.
"Your crying about this yet your helping me put things in the car. I find something wrong with this picture Kathy." Mai said as she passed her mom to her car. Gently she laid down her instruments on the back seat along with her CD's. When she went back to the house to see if there was anything else but when she got there her mom blocked her way. It also looked as if all her things were in the car. Her plan was to get the last two things she needed and then she was out. Till her mother said something.
"You don't call me Kat-"
"I can call you what ever I damn well please" Mai interrupted "Your not my real mom so why care?"
She looked taken aback, a forced look of mock hurt on her face. Mai rolled her eyes and pushed passed her roaming into the kitchen to grab two unknown bottles out of there hiding spots. Still wondering how a person could go from crying to……to that in so little time. It hit her right after she closed the car door and found Kathy at the window. She rolled it down and looked at her.
"Mai, can I have some money? Please? I promise I'll-"
"You always promise. When have you actually kept them?" Mai said. Thinking quickly she also said,
"Also I take back what I said about your hangover back. Throwing cups of alcohol at people wont help you get drunk" then she drove off with out another word or glance, leaving her 'mom' going crazy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn.....this'll never get--Oh, wait, yea it does.....it will get longer soon....