Status: Carosel (by Blink-182) is a Bitch to play on bass.....

Mirror Image

A Place to stay

Mai had been driving for over a day and a half when she finally pulled of for some rest. She was happy though. She was far, far away from the hell hole known as a ‘home’. She didn’t have to run away this time either. Her mother kicked her out. Nothing they could do about that right? Sighing, she laid down in the back of her car. Then it dawned on her. Where would she stay? One name popped into her mind at that second. Damon. He’d do anything for her. Quickly, she pulled out her phone, making sure she didn’t knock over her bass and things. She hoped he would answer. If not she could just pay him an unexpected visit at his Berkeley home. He picked up on the second ring.
“Hello?” he sounds tired She though.
“Hey Damon. Its-“
“Mai.” He said breathing out a sigh of relief. She smiled.
“Been a while, huh? No time for small talk though. Will you do me a favor?”
“Yea. What do you need honey?” He always called her that. She said she hated it but she smiled inside every time he said it.
“I need a place to stay. Do you have an extra room?” She asked hopefully.
“Yea. What happened?”
“Mom finally kicked me out.”
“Oh. Uh are you ok?” He asked.
“Yea. No harm done this time.” She yawned. “Ok I’ll see you later Ok? I need some sleep.” He chuckled.
“How long have you been driving?”
“A while now will you ple-“
“Where are you?” She sighed. She would get no where if she didn’t answer him.
“I passed……I don’t know. Look, I’m close ok? Let me sleep, PLEASE!” He laughed.
“Fine. Just be careful ok? Later Mai.” He said and hung up. She rolled her eyes. Typical Damon. Shaking her head she found a comfortable spot and laid there. Her eyes boring a hole into the seat in front of her. She sighed once again and closed her eyes quickly falling into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
♠ ♠ ♠
SPEED TYPE! Only took me like.....15 minutes....if there are errors and suck in there please forgive me. I'm tired. Be happy you go this. Good-bye now.