Status: PAUSED.

Well I Kinda,Sorta,Actually,Maybe Like You.

Mr Photographer

" Raise your chin up for me," says the photographer. I do what he says. He looks back at his camera to look at the last photo he had taken of me. " Heres the last shot for today, hold it, hold it, hold it, " Says to me i try to keep still. Then finally he takes the picture." awesome!," he says looking back at his camera once again. I jump off the platform was standing on and he holds out his hand for a shake i smile and he says" It was nice working with you Carissa." I reply "Nice working with you to," i said wanting to get out. I hadnt been home for like 3 weeks because of modeling. I walk back to the hair and make up and sit down in the chair and look in the mirror. I had to get back home and take a break. This was eating me up not being able to go home for the longest time. But it is my job and i love it.

My daze was interupted when Mr. Marcoms(photographer) assistant came over and told me my pictures would be back soon as he coculd get them back to me. I jumped out of the chair went back to my dressing room and changed into my regular clothes. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and my agent Marcella led me outside to the Esclade that was taking me back to my home town San Clamente, Californa.

" Carissa you looked beautiful today" Marcella said. I said " thanks" and looked over. She had all these papers out of My next photoshoots, flight dates, and list of apperances i would have to be at. There was a lot. " Marcella," i asked softly. " Yes hun?" " Can I take a break from all this?" "Why?" she asked. "Um", i took a deep breath," Its hard being away from my friends and family for months. And plus this is getting to be to much." When I turned to look out the window I saw the driver look back at us from the corner of his eye. " How long do you think your going to take a break" she said putting the papers back in order and back into her bags. I wanted a month or two at least but with Marcellas voice being all serious and all doesnt look like it is gonna happen. So i tried and said " a month." " Carissa, I understand what your saying and all but I don't know?" I slid my sunglasses on my face. " Marcella please," i wined. It got quiet for a while. When we got to the airport Marcella Finally said " I guess I can make it work." I undid my seatbelt and leaned over and gave Marcellea a hug."Thank you so much!" Hopped out the car got on the private jet and I was on my way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey this is my story from quizilla i will be posting more of it later! So for now Bye! ;)