Status: PAUSED.

Well I Kinda,Sorta,Actually,Maybe Like You.

He Ate My Freaking Heart...

" Wow. this place is packed," I said like I have never seen something like this before. " I know right," Mariah says.

We hop out of the car and go inside the building. When I first walk in Mariah and I arms locked the place looks amazing. Suddenly a rush of photographers come in front of us taking pictures over and over.
"Can we go to the bathroom real quick?", Mariah whispers quietly so they wouldn't hear. "Yeah lets go," I said. On our way there we pass tons of celebrities (you can imagine whoever). The air is filled with talk with a light wave of music that lyrics that could never e figure out. Then I see him. Ryan Sheckler. " Go ahead," Mariah says automatically. "I can't. I mean what do I say?" I am nervous. I mean he is a guy. And you know, but something about his smile.... "Here I will start the conversation," Mariah pulls me over.
" Hey Ryan this is my little friend that I was talking about the other day. Ryan this is Carissa," Mariah says confidently. "Hey" I say shy. I'm never shy, but something about him...
" Hey so wanna just go hang out on the couch and talk," He says looking me straight in the eye with his green eyes smiling. " Yeah, sure." He instantly holds out his hand and I take it. I follow him over to the chair and I look back at Mariah smiling. She smiles back and heads toward the bathroom. We sit down and we're close to each other. I can clearly smell the mint flavor of his gum.
We talk for a while Ryan, Mariah, couple other people and I. I just say what I think. The whole time I could see Ryan looking at me taking little looks at me smiling giving me this little 'feel good, i like him' feeling inside of me. I totally thought wrong about him, ' the cocky little skateboarder dude'. He was sweet nice and caring from what i seen and heard. Because when you don't really see it ( like on t.v) , you really don't know the truth behind it.
Ryan grabs my wrist and pulls me too the side. " Hey can we maybe hang out sometime next week," he asks. I pull my phone out of my pocket and hand it too him. He smiles then gives me his and we simply give each other our phone numbers. " Cool, it was nice meeting you," I say smiling. " See you later, text me later." " Okay." Suddenly my phone starts vibrating.

Mariah Mobile
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan nd Carissa sitting in a tree k i s s i n g....
&&Mariah
----------------------------------------------------------------------

not yet... :) I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i like this a lot!
Please comment to keep this story going!
I am also sorry for not posting in a long time!

-c h l o e :)