Status: PAUSED.

Well I Kinda,Sorta,Actually,Maybe Like You.

Caught

" Thanks for taking me Mariah, I had a great time." said getting out of the car.No, really I did. Mariah smiled " Welcome. And see you were trying to avoid going.'' How did she know!?

"Um, How did you know that?"

"Carissa I know you."

" Okay I was,but it was cause I was tired"

"Cause I was tired," she said mocking me" You sure didn't look tired talking to Ryan"

"Ha Ha right," I said."Well it's late and I gotta go text me, kay?"

"Kay, bye," she smiled.

I look at the face of my cell phone. 1:29am and 9 missed calls from mom.Crap my mom is going to flip. I slowly slip out the door. and close it lightly or at least tried to. I jumped when I heard my mom.

" Carissa Layne Hollands. Where in hell have you been?"

" I went to a small party and it's okay I am fine," I said annoyed Making my way to the stairs". "You can't just go running out the door without telling me where you were going, I was worried about you."

"I was worried about you?," it sounded to cheesy to be true." Mom I'm not 10 anymore."

"Carissa, your getting older and there are things that could happen."

I was halfway up the stairs and looked over my shoulder at her worried face. " Well I'm sorry. Bye," I said going up to my room. She let out a loud breath of air and I could tell she was stressed with work and everything and I was adding to that problems. Lately she would stay up late, that's the only reason she caught me.

I take off my heals and I don't even care changing into some sweats or something. I hop in bed and think about last night. I like Ryan a lot. And I think there is a possible 'thing' between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh toooooo Short. I will add another chapter later. Ryan will be in it soon! promise! Also I am Looking for another Author for this story message me if you want to :)