Status: PAUSED.

Well I Kinda,Sorta,Actually,Maybe Like You.

Thats Lame.

I laughed. I really do like Ryan Well no dur.
"You want anything to drink?" I asked Mariah.
"Umm, yeah coke please.'' she half smiled.

As I went down the stairs I saw my mom Making out with another guy. And it wasn't my dad.
"Mom!" I screamed. " What are you doing!" tears falling down my face. Mariah came rushing halfway down the stairs. She knew. "Carissa I'm so sorry," Mariah said.

My mom came towards me trying to hug me. I pushed her away. " What the fuck is your deal?!"
"Carissa I can explain," My mom tried. Mariah sat at the end of the steps wide eyed.
We just stood there and stared at each other. Me, my mom, and that guy. The guy I DON'T even know.
And it felt like forever. "Carissa I -" she tried again.

"Why? Why did you do this behind my back and dads?" I blurted. My mom stood there dumb -founded. wow. "Bye." I said rolling my eyes. "Mariah lets go." I snatched my keys and went out the door. Mariah scrambled behind me.

"Are you alright?" I could see from the corner of my eye she was nervous to ask.
"I'm Fine." I snapped. I didn't mean to. I was pissed. " I'll see you later," she said and walked off.

I needed to get away and Mariah was leaving soon for her trip. Ryan.
I smiled at the thought of seeing him in my head the other day.
I texted him;

'Hey Ryan Meet me at the The beach in 20 if you can.'

And in a matter of seconds I got a text from Ryan saying okay. :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update fail on my part.
I need ideas. Please comment. Sorry it's short. Update when I have time.