Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 12

Hayley's grip moved to Sebastian's waist, keeping her stationary on the lightly tipping ship. Sebastian dipped a foot into the water to test the temperature. She didn't want to jump into a scalding hot tub. The water that encircled her foot was warm, just hot enough for her liking. Dirt from her foot quickly detached itself and spread throughout the water.

Hayley noticed the amount of dirt that left Sebastian's foot and cringed internally. Maybe she needed to clean the room under the boat.

"Stay standing, if you can," Hayley commanded, "I don't want you sitting in dirt. It defeats the purpose of taking a bath."

Sebastian bit her lip. Without support, standing was impossible. Let alone in a tub full of water. Sebastian was going to end up breaking her neck. But she wouldn't deny the captain a simple order. Hayley was close enough to fall on if necessary.

Sebastian emerged the foot she used to test the water into the filled tub. Her other foot slipped into the knee-high water after. She avoided grabbing onto Hayley's neck to keep stable. As soon as Hayley was sure the princess was balanced, she let go of her waist. Sebastian pressed her hand against the wall the tub was positioned against to keep upright. Even if Hayley was close enough to fall on, Sebastian didn't want to risk slamming against the captain. Not to mention the prospect of falling into the filth coming off her body was not a pleasant one.

Hayley grabbed the unscented bath soap, dipping it into one of the multiple buckets she set out for the purpose of cleaning Sebastian without using dirty water. Scented body wash would be used later; Hayley needed to focus on getting the dirt off of Sebastian's body.

She lathered the soap in between her hands and tossed it back into its holder. Sebastian watched her, waiting for her to pick up a sponge or rag of some sort to clean her body. That was what her nursemaid did.

Hayley pressed her hands to Sebastian's shoulder's first. Sebastian jumped at the skin-to-skin contact. Hayley smiled, scrubbing Sebastian's arms one at a time. Her hands traveled Sebastian's collarbone and neck, dirt removing from each trace of skin and clinging to the soap. Hayley dipped her hands into the bucket at her feet to remove the dirty suds from her hands and grabbed the soap again, lathering it in her hands the same as she had before. She knelt in front of the princess, allowing her hands to rub against the only part of Sebastian's legs above water: her thighs. The captain lathered both thighs stopping just before Sebastian's warmth each time. Hayley knew that Sebastian was watching her moves; she wouldn't be able to touch her in her private places if her eyes were open.

Hayley had a solution for that.

The pirate continued cleaning Sebastian's body with the unscented soap—her hands rubbing against the princess's sides, stomach, and back. Sebastian watched her like a hawk the entire time.

Hayley's hands brushed against Sebastian's rear, staying no longer than necessary on the round object. She did the same to Sebastian's breasts. Thanks to the long dress, some of Sebastian's body parts had been protected from mass amounts of dirt. Hayley wished the dirt would have slipped through the cracks of the dress so she could spend more time feeling the princess's body.

Hayley took one of her extra buckets of water and dumped its contents onto Sebastian's body. The soap followed the water into the dirty water of the tub. Hayley looked at her set of body washes.

"What do you think about smelling like roses?" Hayley asked.

"I hate the smell of roses," Sebastian stated.

Hayley looked at her, appalled.

"What type of princess are you?" Hayley asked.

"Apparently, not the kind you've ever met before," Sebastian replied.

"Well, you're going to smell like roses because I like the smell of roses."

"Fine," Sebastian sighed.

She really did detest the smell of roses. Since she was young, she was never one for the scent of flowers. The smell of earth used to be her favorite. A day was not productive unless she and her brothers were covered in mud. She was never brought up as a "proper" young lady. That could have explained all of her quirks.

Hayley grabbed the bottle of rose scented body wash. She squeezed some into the palm of her hand, lathering it and applying it to Sebastian's body the same way she applied the soap. She didn’t spend unnecessary time on any body part, no matter how bad she wanted to. Sebastian's eyes were still glued to her. One wrong move and the girl would have a heart attack.

Hayley rinsed the suds from Sebastian's body with a bucket of water. She grabbed a container of shampoo, also rose scented.

"You'll smell entirely of roses," Hayley showed Sebastian the container of shampoo.

Sebastian grimaced. Hayley chuckled, placing the bottle on the edge of the tub.

"You're so odd," Hayley remarked.

Hayley grabbed one of the many buckets of water, holding it poised above Sebastian's head. She had to wet the princess' hair before lathering shampoo in it.

"Close your eyes," Hayley commanded.

As instructed, Sebastian closed her eyes. Hayley smiled to herself. That was easier than she thought it would be. She was expecting the princess to fight her on the issue simply because she couldn't monitor Hayley's hands. Hayley guessed the princess found some form of trust in her, considering she kept her hands from performing any inappropriate act.

Big mistake on Sebastian's part.

Hayley dumped a portion of the water from the bucket onto Sebastian's blonde hair. The water lubricated Sebastian's hair in preparation for the shampoo. Hayley placed the bucket on the ground, taking the bottle of shampoo into her hands. She cracked the bottle open. The already strong scent of roses became thicker in the air. Sebastian nearly choked.

She could not stand that smell.

Hayley lathered shampoo into her palm before applying it to Sebastian's scalp. Diligent, Hayley worked her nimble fingers into Sebastian's hair. Sebastian felt a wave of comfort from Hayley's massaging. She held in the moan that badly wanted to escape. Hayley removed her hands from Sebastian's hair; Sebastian almost whined in protest. That was held in as the moan was. Sebastian didn't want to increase whatever ego the pirate already had.

Hayley took hold of one of the three remaining buckets, dropping the contents on Sebastian's head. Sebastian's eyes shut tighter to keep any shampoo from slipping into her eyes and blinding her. Hayley was pleased with the reaction; it made things easier for her.

Hayley took the second to last bucket of water, preparing to empty it on Sebastian's head and rid it entirely of shampoo. Sebastian felt the water pour slowly on her head. She found it odd considering Hayley had been unceremonious about how she rinsed Sebastian clean thus far. She decided not to question the action, preferring the way Hayley was pouring the liquid onto her head now. Sebastian felt a finger rest on her slit, causing her to jump back and blindly push Hayley's body.

Maybe she should have questioned Hayley's change in pouring methods.

Sebastian frantically wiped water from her eyes, opening them and looking at Hayley. The pirate stood stock-still in the place she had been standing the entire bath session. Water soaked the front of her body. Hayley's eyes narrowed, her mouth forming a snarl.

Sebastian pushed her body into the corner farthest from Hayley. That single touch had reminded Sebastian of why she was there, sending her mind into rampant thoughts. She didn't want to be here anymore. She wanted to go home, even if home was only a pile of ashes.

"Really?" Hayley yelled, motioning to her damp clothing.

Sebastian tried to push herself farther into the corner. She was not prepared to be on the receiving end of Hayley's wrath.

"Was it necessary to make me spill water on myself? I didn't do anything," Hayley exclaimed.

"You touched me," Sebastian whimpered.

"Are you fucking serious? Did me touching you for less than a second bother you that much? You better get the fuck over it because I'll be doing more than that to you."

Sebastian shut her eyes tightly to keep tears from streaking down her face. She wasn't going to cry in front of Hayley.

Hayley gripped the bridge of her nose, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself before speaking again.

"Come here," Hayley commanded, voice softer than it had been moments ago.

Sebastian opened her eyes, looking at Hayley again. The captain looked to be more relaxed. Hesitant, Sebastian took a few steps out of the corner and closer to Hayley.

"I promise I won't hurt you. At least, not yet," Hayley said, "Okay?"

Sebastian nodded, staring at Hayley with wide eyes. Hayley motioned for Sebastian to come closer; Sebastian did so, stopping inches from Hayley's body. Hayley, knowing Sebastian needed the wall for support, grabbed Sebastian's hips to keep her still.

"I'm going to kiss you now and you're not going to cover me in water, got it?" Hayley stated.

It was more of a command than a question but Sebastian nodded anyway. Hayley leaned in, brushing her nose against Sebastian's before shutting her eyes and closing the distance between their lips. Sebastian's eyes fluttered closed, her heartbeat increasing.

Sebastian told herself it was nerves that caused the sudden heart palpitation.

She moved her lips with Hayley's, finding the rhythm the pirate decided on. Hayley's hands slid from Sebastian's hips to rest on her rear. Hayley squeezed the round surface, earning a moan from the confines of Sebastian's throat. Hayley grinned into the kiss. She was getting Sebastian to respond, whether the princess wanted to or not.

Sebastian could feel her better judgment escaping her as the seconds ticked on. All the morals that had been instilled in her locked themselves up in the back most recesses of her mind.

Sebastian wrapped her arms around Hayley's neck, pulling their bodies closer together. The tub was the only barricade, keeping Sebastian's legs from attempting to intertwine with Hayley's. Noticing the slight problem, Hayley gripped Sebastian's behind tighter and hoisted her up. Sebastian's leg's wrapped around Hayley's waist.

For such small stature, Hayley was strong.

Keeping their lips together, Hayley walked to the counter and rested Sebastian's bottom on it. Sebastian squeaked at the sudden chill on her rear but remained pressed against Hayley.

Hayley reached behind her, unwrapping Sebastian's legs from her waist and spreading them open. She kept a firm grip on one of Sebastian's legs, hoping the princess wouldn't try to snap her legs shut with her body in-between them. Hayley's free hand slipped between Sebastian's parted thighs and rubbed against her fully exposed nub. Sebastian pulled away from the kiss, inhaling sharply, eyes wide. Pleasure waved over Sebastian with each of Hayley's circular motions. Sebastian's head lolled back, her eyes closing again. Her breaths came out in jagged spurts; her hands slid off Hayley's neck and gripped the marble countertop. Hayley admired Sebastian's pleasure-filled expression, a sight too gorgeous for words.

Hayley lowered her lips to Sebastian's neck, trailing kisses along her skin. Her fingers continued rubbing circles on Sebastian's clit. She nipped at Sebastian's sensitive skin. Sebastian whimpered, her knuckles turning white from her grip on the counter. Hayley let her kisses travel lower, over Sebastian's collarbone and to the top curve of her breast. Sebastian's eyes shot open, conscience taking over again.

What would her parents say?

"Stop," Sebastian begged.

Hayley removed her hand from Sebastian's lower regions and brought her mouth away from her breast. She left one hand resting on Sebastian's leg.

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked.

"I just wanted to stop," Sebastian replied.

That was a lie. The pleasure was so great that Sebastian didn't want to stop. But Sebastian felt guilty. She should still be mourning the loss of her family and country. This was wrong.

"Okay. It's late anyway. I have to get up early," Hayley pecked Sebastian's lips.

"Do I have to get up early?" Sebastian asked.

She figured she would be doing some form of menial task.

"No, you get to stay in bed all day," Hayley rubbed her nose against Sebastian's.

Sebastian had never spent a full day in bed before. Even when she was sick, she was forced to get up and complete her tasks for the day.

She had to admit, she was looking forward to it.

"I was planning on making you clean after that little water incident but I think you've made up for it," Hayley stated.

Cleaning was Hayley's lighter punishment. Especially since the maids did a good job of keeping the ship sparkling. If someone disobeyed her, she normally went straight for the Pope's Pear. She figured the princess would give into simple threats. So far she had been right.

"I understand," Sebastian responded.

Sebastian did understand. She had soiled the captain's clothing and went back on her promise to avoid getting her wet. Hayley looked ready to beat her after she caused the bucket to tip over.

"Let's get to bed," Hayley helped Sebastian off the countertop.

Sebastian allowed Hayley to lead her to the bed, trying to ignore the guilt that was eating away at her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Catharine., Call Me Lucky, slashXdash, stary_night_blossoms, iR0ckk!, likeswimmingcircles, and Lupin..
And thank you to any new subscribers.
For those of you who don't know what the Pope's Pear is:
Also known as the Pear of Anguish, the Choke-Pear and simply the Pear, the business end of this hand-held device bears slight resemblance to a pear with a handle on a screw at the other end.
A woman who slept with Satan would find the pear end in her vagina, a man who slept with another man would find it in his anus, and a heretic, in his mouth. Once inside, the torturer would then turn the handle to expand the pear, which blossomed like a flower with three mutilating, razor-sharp petals.
picture
I hope you enjoyed.
Next update by next Friday.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste