Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 17

Hayley climbed on top of Sebastian, causing the girl to backup again the head of the bed and curl into a ball. The princess was not in the mood to mess around with the pirate today. She just wanted to go to sleep.

"You know what, I think I'm hungry now," Sebastian laughed nervously, "Why don't we bring the food back over here so we can eat?"

So she wasn't really hungry. She'd do anything to get out of this. Though, her escape plan would likely suffer as a result. She was supposed to stay on the pirate's good side to get as much freedom as possible.

Hayley sat back on her knees, hands on her hips. Sebastian could tell Hayley was getting ticked off; her mouth was in a set frown, her eyes slightly narrowed. The princess shot her a smile.

"What did I tell you about eating when you're not hungry?" Hayley asked.

"That I'll vomit," Sebastian answered.

She didn't care if she vomited. It wasn't the worst thing that would happen to her. Vomiting was better than losing her mind to a pirate's touch.

"Exactly," Hayley said, "If you eat now and vomit all over the place, I'll be fucking pissed. And I don't plan on cleaning up after you because I warned you about the consequences. You'll be cleaning it up on your own with your tongue. Now are you sure you're hungry?"

The threat made Sebastian wince. It was downright disgusting. Much more terrifying torture techniques were listed in the journal, but the thought of licking up vomit was enough to make Sebastian rethink eating just to get out of being touched.

Hayley waited for an answer, hoping Sebastian wasn't stubborn enough to still claim she was hungry. All the punishments Sebastian would have gone through by now would have taught her not to disobey like that. But Hayley had been slacking on punishing the princess.

She would go through with this one if that's what it took to let Sebastian know who was in charge.

However, making Sebastian eat her own vomit would cause her to vomit again. And she would be forced to clean up that vomit the same way. The process would go on all night until Sebastian would pass out, throat ruined from vomiting and severely dehydrated.

Hayley had performed the torture on a few captives before. It was quite the sight to watch.

"I'm not hungry," Sebastian mumbled.

She didn't want to lick up her own vomit. Though she did consider going with that option.

"That's what I thought. The prospect of vomiting was supposed to keep you from lying to me about when you were hungry to begin with. But, of course, it didn't phase you," Hayley growled.

Hayley knew that Sebastian growing up with brothers was probably the cause of her lack of care about vomiting. She didn't know how close Sebastian had been with her older and younger siblings. If they had been close, the princess was likely more conniving than Hayley originally thought.

"I'm sorry," Sebastian mumbled.

She didn't like seeing the captain angry. It made her fear for life.

Hayley took a deep breath, clearing her mind of the frustration the princess put her through, "It's okay. Now come back over here."

Hayley grabbed hold of Sebastian's ankles and tugged them away from her curled up form. Sebastian slid onto her back, releasing a squeak of shock. She honestly didn't see how Hayley could be that strong.

Hayley straddled Sebastian's waist, smirking at the fearful expression on the princess' face. Sebastian didn't know how far they would get this time. She didn't know how long her mind would stay in the haze Hayley put her in. She didn't know if she could pull herself back to reality. She didn’t know if she could stop Hayley or if she would even try to stop her.

Hayley's hands landed on either side of Sebastian's head, her lips attaching to Sebastian's in an instant. Sebastian wasted no time in responding, mind drifting farther away with each movement of Hayley's lips. Their lips moved in unison, accustomed to the touch of one another. Hayley's tongue slipped past Sebastian's lips without restraint and prodded at the tongue laying motionless inside. Sebastian's tongue flicked into movement as Hayley's tongue demanded it do, participating in the kiss.

Hayley's hands traveled down to the hem of Sebastian's barely existent shirt; she broke the kiss long enough to pull the shirt over Sebastian's head and throw it to the ground. Hayley mashed her lips back against Sebastian's, kissing the princess with ferocity in anticipation of what she may get to do to the girl underneath her.

She didn't know if Sebastian would tell her to stop again.

Hayley's nails trailed up and down Sebastian's side in-between the edge of her bra and skirt, making goose bumps form on the princess' skin. Sebastian moaned against Hayley's lips, enjoying the feel of Hayley's nails skimming her skin.

Sebastian still had a small amount of sanity in the back of her mind screaming at her to end the contact now. Instead of listening, Sebastian arched her back as Hayley's nails dug deeper into her skin, pressing her bra-clad breasts to Hayley's shirt-clad chest.

Hayley took the opportunity to reach around Sebastian's back and unhook her bra, removing it from Sebastian's body and tossing it blindly behind her. It caught on the bedpost, dangling there forgotten as the two continued kissing.

Hayley's hands brushed over Sebastian's breasts noting Sebastian's fully erect nipples. The captain smirked into the kiss, one hand gripping onto Sebastian's left breast, the other sliding down to clutch her waist.

Sebastian may not have wanted to do anything consciously but her body wanted it.

Hayley molded the perky body part in her hand, squeezing Sebastian's nipple between her fingers. Sebastian moaned again, not used to the attention her body was receiving. Hayley broke the kiss and trailed small kisses down Sebastian's jaw bone. Sebastian's breathing came out in pants as she attempted to regain her normal breathing pattern. Hayley's lips pressed to Sebastian's neck, working their way around it to find Sebastian's hotspot. Her lips landed against a spot just above Sebastian's collarbone, the pressure causing Sebastian to moan on impact. Hayley nipped at the spot, earning moans of approval from Sebastian at each light touch. She pinched Sebastian's nipple between her nails, alternating between that and massaging her breast. Sebastian bit her bottom lip to contain her whimpers.

It all felt so good. Sebastian's mind was reeling in pleasure, the small amount of sanity covered up by the lust filling her brain. She couldn't think of anything besides the pressure being put on her body. With each touch, Sebastian whimpered and moaned, unable to express the feeling building inside of her any other way.

Fueled by Sebastian's noises, Hayley let her lips trail down to Sebastian's right breast, keeping her hand on the other one. She ran her tongue over Sebastian's nipple; Sebastian gasped not knowing how to react to the new touch. Hayley's tongue flicked Sebastian's nipple a few times before Hayley latched her mouth onto it, sucking like a baby trying to obtain milk from its mother.

Sebastian squirmed, her panties dampening in-between her legs. A tingle ran through her body as Hayley sucked incessantly at her nipple. Sebastian moaned, overcome by the sucking and pinching, further prompting Hayley's molestation of her body. Her hand tangled in Hayley's red mane, pressing her closer to her breast. Hayley's free hand slipped under Sebastian's skirt, fingers brushing against Sebastian's panty-covered pussy. The dampness of the cloth mildly surprised Hayley.

She hadn't been expecting Sebastian to enjoy it that much.

Hayley pulled her mouth away from Sebastian's nipple, "Someone's excited."

Sebastian pouted at the loss of contact and tried pushing Hayley's head to reattach the captain's lips to her nipple. Hayley took her hand away from Sebastian's other breast and placed it against the mattress to keep stable. Sebastian whined, upset that Hayley took away her pleasure.

Hayley chuckled, taking Sebastian's hand out of her hair, "Hold on, sweetheart. I'm going to do something you'll enjoy even more."

Sebastian watched Hayley through heavy lids. Hayley slipped down to the spot in-between Sebastian's thighs, hooking the princess' legs onto her shoulders. Sebastian had no idea what Hayley was doing but continued to pout. Hayley moved the panties to the side, air hitting Sebastian's exposed personal area. She pressed her lips to Sebastian's slit; the princess took a sharp intake of breath. Never in Sebastian's imagination would someone put their lips against that area.

Hayley's tongue slithered from her mouth, running up Sebastian's slit, causing the princess to take another breath. She smirked and spread it open with one hand, fully exposing Sebastian to her eyes. Hayley ran her tongue over Sebastian's clit. Sebastian felt pleasure attack her body as Hayley's tongue assaulted her nub. Her eyes slipped shut, breathing becoming labored.

"Don't stop," Sebastian moaned.

"Wasn't planning on it," Hayley breathed.

Hayley slipped her tongue into Sebastian's opening, flicking against her insides. Sebastian bucked her hips, moaning. Hayley's tongue refused to let up, switching between flicking inside of Sebastian and licking her clit. A ball of warmth grew inside Sebastian's stomach; she dug her nails into the comforter. Her body clenched, hips lifting off the bed. Mind-numbing pleasure swept through Sebastian's body.

"Oh God, Hayley," Sebastian whimpered.

"Let it go, sweetheart," Hayley mumbled.

Sebastian let the warmth escape between her legs, body shaking. Hayley lapped up the liquid flowing from Sebastian's pussy, keeping it from staining her comforter. Sebastian relaxed her body, falling back against the bed. Hayley removed herself from in-between Sebastian's legs, letting the panties slide back in place and crawling back up to straddle Sebastian's body. She admired the princess flushed face. Sebastian's eyes were still closed, lips parted slightly, chest heaving with heavy pants.

Good gracious she was gorgeous.

Hayley leaned down, capturing Sebastian's lips with hers, tongue slipping through her slightly parted lips. Groaning, Sebastian intertwined her tongue with Hayley's. She could taste a salty substance on Hayley's tongue. Her eyes brows drew together unsure of why Hayley tasted different.

Hayley pulled away, sitting back on her knees and looking down at Sebastian. The princess' eyes fluttered open partially, her breathing still irregular.

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked.

Sebastian nodded, unable to find words. Her body was slowly coming down from the high Hayley sent her through. Exhaustion took the place of her excitement.

"Want to get ready for bed?" Hayley asked.

"No clothes," Sebastian mumbled.

Even in her exhaustion, she remembered just how hot it was underneath the comforter.

"Okay, sweetheart, no clothes," Hayley said.

She moved her legs from the straddling position to grab the garments still covering Sebastian's lower half and pull them off her body. She threw them to meet Sebastian's shirt on the floor.

"Bedtime?" Hayley asked.

"Bedtime," Sebastian yawned.

Hayley yanked her own clothing off and threw the articles to the side, leaving her in a bra and underwear. She grabbed the edge of the comforter, pulling it out from underneath Sebastian's near sleeping form. Extinguishing the light, Hayley slipped into bed next to Sebastian and placed the comforter over their bodies. Sebastian snuggled her face into Hayley's chest; Hayley's arms wrapped protectively around her waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the-quiet-one, likeswimmingcircles, slashXdash, stary_night_blossoms, ChainsawHayley, and Emmmm!!!!!.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
I hope you enjoyed.
Next update by next Friday (I haven't been saying that lately).
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste