Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 18

Sebastian's eyes fluttered open the next morning. Hayley's arms were no longer around her waist. In fact, Hayley wasn't even in the bed again. Sebastian's body felt sticky from sweat, the area in-between her legs feeling dirtier than before. The events of the night before filled her mind. She felt disgusting. How could she let a pirate do those things to her? It was wrong. Sebastian was in no way proud of what she did last night. Insults swam in her head, her mind beating her down to nothing but a shameful pulp. One thought held strong amongst the insults:

It felt so good.

Everything Hayley had done was amazing. The pirate awakened senses in Sebastian that she wasn't aware she contained. Every touch had her yearning for more. She had never ached the way she did with Hayley before. After sex had been explained to the princess, she felt she would never want to try anything associated with it. No one told her how amazing it would feel when her lower region was touched. No one told her that she would want to be touched again and again till she was quivering so badly she couldn't move.

Or maybe that was just her.

The insults continued to flood her mind, bringing her self-esteem down. But it wasn't her fault it happened. Hayley overwhelmed her senses. Her judgment had been clouded over by a haze of want. So she wanted more of it, she couldn't help that. It didn't mean she was completely okay with the want she was feeling. She wasn't a whore. She wasn't a stupid sex toy. She wasn't any of the hurtful words floating around in her head.

Sebastian groaned, turning over. She jumped at the sight of a very brightly dressed Hayley. The only neutral on the pirate's body was the black skirt.

"What are you wearing?" Sebastian mumbled.

Hayley turned around to face Sebastian, her outfit choice fully exposed to Sebastian's eyes. The top was orange with no sleeves, what looked to be a yellow ribbon hanging off of it. Her legs were covered in one yellow stripped stocking and one red-orange stripped stocking. Topped with bright make-up, the whole thing was a bit distracting.

Not to mention it didn’t look much like a pirate's attire.

Hayley smiled at Sebastian, her eyes trailing Sebastian's naked top-half. Like the morning before, the comforter fell to Sebastian's waist. Hayley couldn't get enough of Sebastian's naked body. She would have kept the princess naked if it weren't for the amount of hormonal men on the ship.

"I'm wearing clothing," Hayley responded.

Sebastian's eyebrows rose. Hayley was actually going to walk out in front of her crew dressed like that.

Sebastian noticed the sun shining outside the window. The day before, Hayley left much earlier. The sun hadn't even risen by the time Hayley went to take command of her crew the other day.

"Are you late for something?" Sebastian asked.

"No, I came back for my captain hat. I forgot it when I left earlier," Hayley answered.

"Oh."

So she already went out in front of her crew dressed like that.

"Did you just wake up?" Hayley asked.

Sebastian nodded. The events of the night before took the energy out of her. Her dream had also been too enjoyable to wake up from. It wasn't about her family like her past dreams had been about on the ship. It was about Hayley. That was another reason her mind continued to swarm with guilt and insults.

Hayley could see a change in Sebastian's eyes. They seemed to be dimmer than before. She knew it couldn't be from Sebastian breaking. The princess couldn't be broken yet.

"Well, breakfast passed a couple of hours ago. Lunch will be served in about an hour. You can wait till lunch time to eat if you'd like," Hayley said.

"Can I have a muffin or something small? I'm really hungry."

Hayley didn't doubt Sebastian was hungry after having her first major sexual encounter and orgasm. What they had done the night before wasn't as energy consuming as what Hayley wanted to do to Sebastian. But she knew she needed to work the princess in slowly, whether she broke or not.

"Okay. Get dressed and I'll have Taylor bring something for you to eat," Hayley grabbed the set of clothes from the desk and placed them on the bed.

She didn’t want Sebastian to risk killing herself to get dressed again. The princess obviously preferred to do things on her own no matter what the risk.

"Taylor?" Sebastian asked.

She didn't know Taylor. Due to the thoughts beating through her head, she wasn't in the mood to meet a new male. She would have enjoyed having Zac come in. She could get more information about Hayley out of him and talk to him about how she was feeling. He was more like her confident than the man making sure she didn't do anything stupid because his captain asked him to. She felt she could trust him a bit more. He'd probably make her feel better about letting Hayley touch her.

More importantly, he would help her with her escape plan without realizing it.

"Yeah, Taylor. Don't worry, he's harmless. He's the head doctor on the ship," Hayley paused, "I guess that would make him a tad dangerous but he won't hurt you."

Adding that Taylor was at least a tiny bit dangerous didn’t help Sebastian's state.

"Okay," Sebastian mumbled.

She wasn't in the mood to put up a fight. The main reason being that she didn't feel she had the right to argue. Hayley had seen her naked; Hayley had touched her; Hayley rightfully owned her. Sebastian was nothing better than Hayley's personal slut. She had not right to an opinion.

No matter how much Sebastian tried to keep from thinking like that, the thoughts bombarded her brain.

The other reason she didn't want to argue was that she couldn't risk getting on Hayley's bad side. Everything she did had to be done with her escape plan in mind. It was important for Sebastian to stay on Hayley's good side. Maybe she could gain a little bit of trust, enough to get some time alone without someone watching her. Just the amount she needed to escape.

Hayley looked at Sebastian, skeptical. A simple "okay" was not the response she had been expecting. She had come to find out that Sebastian didn't think in the mornings and fought back even when unnecessary. This answer was too submissive, something she hadn't heard since she moved Sebastian to her room. Something was wrong and it definitely wasn't that Sebastian was breaking.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked.

"Nothing," Sebastian replied.

"No, something's wrong," Hayley responded, "Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"You tell me or I'll cut your tongue out so you can have a reason not to tell me."

Hayley didn't want to threaten her. But it was necessary. She had to admit she was worried something terrible was wrong with her captive. Sebastian still had a lot of time alone in the room; her thoughts could have been anywhere.

"Its nothing you need to worry about," Sebastian said.

"I'm not leaving this room until you tell me. You better pray that Zac doesn't get control of the wheel."

Sebastian's face blanched. She didn't want to die because the only pirate she felt she could trust ran the ship into some large object.

"You touched me last night," Sebastian stated.

"Yes, I did. I thought we were clear on what happened last night," Hayley smirked.

Sebastian shook her head, "I let you touch me. Does that make me a whore?"

Hayley's smirk dropped, her expression softening. So that was what this was about. Sebastian felt bad about letting Hayley do what she wanted. She couldn't blame Sebastian for feeling bad. All of Sebastian's life, she must have been pushed to believe that only her husband should touch her body. Of course she felt terrible about the night before.

Hayley sat on the bed next to Sebastian, grabbing the princess' hand.

"You allowing me to do as I please does not make you a whore. It never will," Hayley said.

"What about me wanting it so badly last night? I was shameless in the noises I made and how I acted."

"That's not something you can control. Your body responded to my touch, that doesn't make you any less of a person. There's nothing wrong with enjoying it."

Sebastian ducked her head, flushing. She couldn't look in the captain's eyes to ask her last question. It was embarrassing.

"I still," Sebastian hesitated, "I still want more. It's wrong; I shouldn't feel that way. But I do. What does that make me?"

Hayley's mind flooded with excitement. Sebastian wanted more. She was consciously aware that she wanted more. The newly formed smile on Hayley's refused to fall.

"Human. It makes you human. Wanting to be touched or touch someone is part of human nature. Don't put yourself down for how you feel about last night," Hayley said.

Sebastian nodded. Hayley's words comforted her more than she thought they would. She still wasn’t okay with what she had done but she felt better about it. Hayley, who was keeping her for sex, didn't think she was a whore. It meant more to Sebastian than it should have. However, Sebastian was still disappointed in herself.

"I suppose I should leave before something happens on deck," Hayley said.

"Like Zac wrecking the ship?"

Hayley laughed, "That's exactly what I'm talking about."

No need to worry the princess about the possible brawls that could break out if she wasn't there to stop her crew. Sebastian obviously had enough on her mind.

"Then you should make sure we don't die," Sebastian stated.

"Don't worry, I will. Taylor should be up in ten minutes," Hayley stood and began to leave the room.

"Wait," Sebastian said.

Hayley turned to face Sebastian, "What?"

"You're forgetting something."

"I have my hat; I put your clothes on the bed; I said I would fetch Taylor. What am I forgetting?"

As far as Hayley was concerned, she wasn't forgetting anything.

Sebastian bit her lip. She was hoping the pirate would realize what she was forgetting without Sebastian having to say it. She was embarrassed that she actually wanted it, just as she was embarrassed that she yearned for Hayley to touch her more. Though, Sebastian was upset that Hayley didn't realize it.

"You didn't kiss me," Sebastian mumbled.

Realization dawned on Hayley. She had forgotten to kiss Sebastian. Trying to comfort the princess caused her to forget the leaving ritual they had. If Sebastian hadn't pointed it out, she would have never realized it. Sebastian's eyes screamed she wanted it; she wasn't playing a game by pointing it out. But why did she want it? Hayley was sure Sebastian would want to stay away from her till she could get her feelings in order.

Hayley took a few strides back to the bed, crawling on and pressing her lips to Sebastian's. Sebastian responded immediately, comfort coursing through her veins as the pirate moved her lips with hers. The haze the kisses always put her under was of sheer enjoyment; Sebastian was beginning to realize that.

She didn't like the realization.

Hayley broke the kiss, smiling softly at Sebastian. She had to get to work. As much as she wanted to stay in bed with Sebastian all day, she couldn't. Even on land, she wouldn't be able to.

"I'll try to come back for lunch," Hayley said.

Sebastian nodded. Hayley pressed her lips to Sebastian's once more before leaving the room. Sebastian sighed, lying back against the bed.

She couldn't understand herself anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to LatteIV, rmuise617, the-quiet-one, Emmmm!!!!!, likeswimmingcircles, stary_night_blossoms, and Vince.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
This chapter is completely different than what I originally wrote.
But I like this one better.
I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste