Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 19

The one Hayley called Taylor didn't stop by the room for long. He simply walked in, handed Sebastian food, and left. There was no conversation wasted between the two. It was a tad intimidating to Sebastian. His whole appearance intimidated her, even though he was still smaller than what she expected a pirate to be. His relatively thin build and black hair did nothing to help intimidate her. Pirates were supposed to be huge; it was a stereotype pounded into Sebastian's head by the inhabitants of their coastal community. No one on the ship that she had seen was like that. The only one she was remotely afraid of was Jeremy but that was because he drew the sword across her father's neck; he stole her father's life-force and that was the worst crime he could have committed.

Taylor had an air around him that demanded respect, like Hayley. The way he looked at Sebastian was frightening. It was like he could see through her, like he knew her secrets. He hadn't said a word to her but she felt he already figured her out.

However, Sebastian didn't know if he didn't talk to her because he felt he was better than her or he was shy. She didn't understand him but she didn't care to. She knew she wouldn't be getting any information from him. He would obviously decipher her plan.

Sebastian ate the muffin he had given her, making sure to eat with as much grace as possible. She wasn't told to call for Taylor when she was finished; she wasn't given a plate or a tray. She assumed she shouldn't even try to call him. He was a doctor; he had other duties elsewhere on the ship. She had no idea how much he had to do. It didn't matter much to Sebastian. Hayley would probably be the one bringing her lunch, which wasn't far away. Even after eating the muffin, Sebastian was starving.

She was sure her sudden hunger was due to the events of the night before.

Sebastian still couldn't believe she let Hayley touch her like that. She allowed a pirate to slip between her legs and lick her private regions. That wasn't like her; she didn't lose herself in pleasure ever.

Not that she had ever been put through that kind of pleasure before.

The fact remained that Sebastian allowed it to happen and ordered Hayley not to stop. Everything she had done was without care. She lost total control of her body with every flick of Hayley's skilled tongue.

But it was amazing. Every single thing that was done to Sebastian's body felt amazing; the kissing, the biting, the touching, Hayley's tongue darting over her. After the night before, there was no way Sebastian could convince herself that she didn't want it. She was still upset about the fact that she wanted more but Hayley had assured her that she shouldn't feel bad, that it was normal.

That didn't change the fact that she was upset with herself. This wasn't part of her plan. Her plan was to avoid all sexual contact with Hayley while remaining on her good side.

Sebastian could imagine Hayley's tongue working her lower body. The warmth she felt with Hayley spread through her, an aching want consuming her groin. Events of the night before filled her brain in snap shots, causing her to groan and fall back onto the bed.

"What's going on in here?" Hayley's voice cut into Sebastian's memory.

Sebastian turned her head to face the doorway, where Hayley stood as usual with a tray in her hands. When the hell did she get there? Sebastian hadn't heard the door open over her racing thoughts.

Hayley stared at the scene in front of her, confused. The groan Sebastian had emitted when Hayley walked into the room was one of pure pleasure but Sebastian's hands were clearly visible. The princess hadn't been pleasing herself and no one else was in the room. Hayley had no idea what was going on.

"What was that noise for?" Hayley asked, realizing that Sebastian wasn't going to answer her.

It was possible that Sebastian had just finished pleasuring herself and Hayley missed it entirely. If that was the case, Hayley would have been upset that she missed everything.

But she would be excited that Sebastian was exploring her sexuality.

"I was thinking," Sebastian mumbled.

"Of what?"

Heat rushed to Sebastian's face. She couldn't say it. That was purely embarrassing. It was much worse than asking for a kiss from the pirate. Hayley would likely be much too happy about the answer, not to mention pleased with herself. Would Hayley threaten her if she didn't want to answer the question? Sebastian wasn't willing to risk it again.

"About last night," Sebastian replied, voice low.

Hayley could barely hear Sebastian's answer. But she did hear it and she didn't know if she should be worried. Earlier, Sebastian was fretting about how she would be viewed for letting Hayley do what she did and wanting more. She could very well be having doubts again.

The pirate walked farther into the room, letting the door shut behind her.

"Is everything okay?" Hayley asked, slipping off her boots.

Sebastian nodded. It didn't seem like Sebastian was lying to her. Sebastian's emotions were never clear, which was the reason Hayley felt she needed to watch her carefully. She had no idea what Sebastian was capable of. The princess looked tiny and helpless but looks could be deceiving.

"You're not calling yourself a whore again, are you?" Hayley asked.

Sebastian shook her head. What else about the night before could Sebastian be thinking about? Unless she was thinking about what happened and getting herself worked up.

Realization dawned on Hayley. That's exactly what Sebastian was doing. That explained the noise of pleasure, the mild lust in her eyes, the innocent expression. Sebastian was unknowingly turning herself on.

Hayley smirked, sliding onto the bed next to Sebastian and placing the tray in front of them. She decided it was for the best to not bring up Sebastian's worked up state. Sebastian would be beyond embarrassed.

"Well, we won't be able to have any fun tonight. We have an early wakeup tomorrow," Hayley said.

"Why do we have to wakeup early?" Sebastian asked, sitting up.

No longer thinking about the events of the night before, Sebastian was coming down from the mess she put herself in. The prospect of waking up early wasn't exactly appealing. She was enjoying sleeping in. It was much more enjoyable than having to wake up early and attend lessons.

"We dock tomorrow morning. I have to be up before you do to make sure things are running smoothly. You have to wake up before we dock so you can get ready," Hayley answered.

"What am I to wear off the ship? A collar and these clothes so people know what I am to you?"

She had no gowns that she knew of on the ship. The clothes Hayley was making her wear were degrading; she would likely get ridiculed by the people of Hayley's homeland if she walked through the streets dressed like that.

"No, the seamstresses are making you a gown to wear off the ship. It will be done by the morning," Hayley said.

"Why?" Sebastian asked.

"I can't have you going out there dressed like that. Well, technically I could and no one would say anything to me. But I'm doing it for your protection."

Sebastian almost laughed at the answer. Her protection? She was a sex toy to a pirate and Hayley was worried about protecting her. Hayley was definitely twisted.

"My protection?" Sebastian asked.

"If you go off the ship dressed like that, everyone will know you're a captive. People will ask questions and your identity will end up being revealed. I could get into a lot of trouble for keeping anyone alive from your country, let alone the heir to the throne. You could get into even more trouble."

"So what are you going to tell people when I step off the ship with you?"

Hayley smiled, "I was going to wait to tell you the plan till dinner time but I suppose now will work. If anyone asks who you are, you're my girlfriend. You lived on an island with your parents and siblings. We stopped by the island to get supplies. I saw you walking through the market and I could not resist. So I took you with me; you did not object to leaving your island life."

Sebastian gave Hayley a blank stare, working the plan out in her head. It was just one big lie that the two of them could easily forget if caught off guard. Plus, Sebastian didn't know what it was like to be someone's girlfriend, let alone live on an island.

"Hayley, how am I supposed to pull off being an islander? I'm paler than any islander I've ever met," Sebastian said.

"You took care of the house with your mother," Hayley replied.

"And if someone asks me what I did on the island or what it was like to live on an island, what am I supposed to say? I've never even been to the islands surrounding my country."

Hayley shrugged, "Figure something out. I don't care what it is as long as people believe you. No one is to know you are Sebastian Cavalier. If word gets back to King Ferdinand that I kept you alive, you and I will be in deep shit."

Sebastian rolled her eyes. Hayley had probably been to more islands than Sebastian ever had. Couldn't the pirate come up with something for her?

She couldn't believe she was depending on a pirate to keep her alive.

"So do I have a fake name to go with your plan?" Sebastian asked.

"I'd prefer you call yourself some rendition of your name but it's such a guy's name. I tried finding something that was feminine in it. The closest I got was Sebby, which I admit I kind of like. I could always just say your name is Sweetheart, maybe Rose. People may believe that."

Sebastian glared at the pirate. She had to be kidding. Sebastian was quite fond of her name and she didn't want it changed to something so feminine. Rose? Sweetheart? Worst of all, Sebby? That wasn't even close to being a real name.

But she did understand that her name needed to stay a secret. Sebastian would have to find a way to escape and keep her name under wraps. It would be difficult but she could manage. She just needed to revamp her escape plan.

"Don't look at me like that. You know you'd let me call you anything I want if I were in-between your legs," Hayley stated.

A flush covered Sebastian's cheek immediately, causing Hayley to chuckle. It was fun messing with Sebastian.

But, regardless of how much fun it was, she needed to get back on deck.

"Eat," Hayley commanded, "I need to get out there so we don't die."

Sebastian ate quickly, thankful for the change in topic. When she was done, Hayley grabbed the near empty tray.

"Think of which name you'd prefer while I'm gone," Hayley said, pressing her lips firmly to Sebastian's.

She wasn't going to forget to kiss the princess this time, even if she did enjoy hearing Sebastian ask for it.

Hayley pulled away, smiling a Sebastian and crawling off the bed to retrieve her shoes and leave the room. When Hayley was completely out of the room, Sebastian sighed and lay back on the bed. She hated what the pirate was doing to her.

Sebastian pulled the covers around her. Sleep was the best option to help clear her mind so she could work out her escape plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the-quiet-one, rmuise617, lydzie102, Ezo Ookami, slashXdash, happyamanda, stary_night_blossoms, nimrod;, Vince, LatteIV, and Emmmm!!!!!.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
Yes, Sebastian still has escape on her mind.
You'll all find out if she decides to escape somewhere during the time they hit land.
Which doesn't happen for a few chapters.
My updating day is likely to change due to the start of school.
I'm sure what day it'll be yet, but I'll let you guys know.
(It'll be Saturday, Sunday, or Monday; I haven't decided yet)
This has a lot of typos, I'm sure.
Feel free to point them out.
I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe.
Hoping to get the next one out by Saturday.
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste