Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 20

Sebastian didn’t sleep long, maybe an hour or so. When she awoke, the sun had barely moved outside the window. It wasn't that Sebastian needed sleep to clear her exhaustion. She needed it to clear her head, to aid her in coming up with a concrete escape plan. The short nap hadn't done much in helping that, though it did help in clearing a bit of the lust from her mind.

There were so many holes in Sebastian's plan. The main one being she didn't actually have a plan. At this point, all she had was the definite idea that she needed to escape. She had no idea how she would do it. There were so many things she didn't know about where they were going, like the makeup of the land or how much freedom Hayley was going to allow her. Those were major factors that could either work for her or against her. And she didn’t know what she would do after she escaped. She couldn't live on the streets; there was no way she could manage that. She couldn't tell people who she was without getting herself and Hayley in trouble. Basically no part of Sebastian's plan was concrete.

But she was sure that she would have to escape during the night when Hayley would be asleep. The pirate wouldn't know Sebastian was gone until the morning. That was enough time to get somewhere.

It had crossed Sebastian's mind that it would be easier to just stay in Hayley's hold but she couldn't do that. Being with the captain was causing her to progressively lose her mind. The need for Hayley to touch her was becoming greater everytime they kissed. Sebastian wanted it, she knew she did, but she didn't want to want it. She just couldn't help it.

Maybe that was what Hayley meant when she said she needed to break her. Was it part of her plan to make Sebastian think of nothing but their next sexual encounter? Sebastian was no more than a captive to her with sheer sexual intent. Hayley didn't need her to think rationally. In fact, Hayley would need her to do the complete opposite of that. Hayley must have known what she was doing to Sebastian. She did, after all, specialize in torture. This situation qualified as torture in Sebastian's mind.

Or maybe Sebastian was just paranoid.

Regardless, Sebastian needed to get the fuck out of there. She had to get as far away from Hayley as she could to, perhaps, reinvent her life. And she knew she couldn't get caught by Hayley. There was no way in hell that could happen. Hayley had a temper, one Sebastian had only partially seen. It did flare up when Sebastian splashed Hayley during bath time. Sure, Hayley managed to keep it contained but the prospect of getting lashed at for something so simple was scary. That had only been water. What would Hayley do if she caught her?

Somehow, Sebastian doubted she would live to tell the tale.

The door to Hayley's bed chamber swung open. Hayley stood in the doorway, her body tense, expression sending a spark of fear through the princess. Sebastian didn't know if she was angry or irritated but she knew neither were good. Whoever put the pirate in the state for Sebastian to deal with deserved to be shot.

He probably already had been.

Hayley walked into the room, letting the door slam behind her. Her eyes landed on Sebastian, who had pushed herself as far against the headboard as possible in an attempt to hide. A tint of exhaustion was mixed into Hayley's glaring gaze.

Hayley pointed a finger at Sebastian, "Are you hungry?"

"No," Sebastian replied.

Sebastian wasn't just saying that because Hayley looked ready to snap at the next person to say more than two words to her. Lunch had been filling for Sebastian, as it was a majority of the time. Whoever the chef was gave her more food than necessary.

However, the prospect of Hayley killing her over food did aid in her decision.

"Good," Hayley said, walking to the bed and collapsing on it.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian asked.

She had never seen this side of the captain. Not that she could remember. She didn't even know what this was. Hayley was tired and irritated. The exhaustion itself could have been the cause of Hayley's upset mood.

Sebastian didn't even know what compelled her to ask. Seeing the captain in the state may have sent fear through her but she also felt a tinge of worry. Not for herself; for Hayley.

"The day before docking is always the worst. No one fucking listens. They're too busy gossiping like duchesses about what they'll do when they get home. It's like they don't realize they won't get home if the boat goes underwater," Hayley ranted.

Sebastian wasn't quite sure what to say in response. The thought of Hayley's crew being so unfocused that they let the ship capsize was not reassuring. It was reinstating Sebastian's fear of ships. Plus, Sebastian didn't know what the day before docking was like on any ship considering she had never been on one before. She didn't know what it was like to lead a crew of excited grown men.

"I can't say I can sympathize," Sebastian said.

"That's because you get to sit on your sexy ass all day," Hayley replied.

Sebastian did have a notably attractive derriere. Hayley wasn't quite sure how the princess managed it and she didn't care as long as she was the one who continued to claim it as hers.

"I'm sorry I can't help out," Sebastian said.

"You do help out."

"How?"

Sebastian had done nothing around the ship since she was brought onboard as a captive. All she had done was sat in bed all day with the occasional stumble to Hayley's bathroom. She hadn't gained her "sea legs" yet; she was pretty much useless.

"You keep my sexual frustration level down so the crew can deal with me. Since you've been in here, I've been a lot calmer towards them and I think they've noticed, which would explain why they were neglecting to completely fulfill their duties until I cursed them out today," Hayley answered.

"But you've only touched me; I haven't touched you," Sebastian said.

"Simply looking at you is enough to keep me happy. I don't know if you're aware but you have an extremely attractive body."

"Oh."

Hayley made a noise in confirmation, her eyelids sliding shut. Sebastian watched as the rise and fall of Hayley's chest began to slow. She debated on letting the captain fall asleep to avoid being touched.

But they would be docking the next day. Sebastian needed to bathe.

"Hayley," Sebastian whispered, afraid to anger her.

Hayley groaned, signaling she had heard her.

"Can I bathe?"

Hayley pushed herself to a sitting position in hopes of ridding her body of exhaustion. Subconsciously, her eyes gazed over Sebastian's body.

If only she could be awake enough to enjoy the sight.

"I need to bathe too," Hayley stated.

Sebastian's eyes widened. That meant they would have to bathe together. Hayley wasn't likely to waste time for them to bathe separately, especially since she was so tired. Sebastian would see Hayley naked for the first time. It was bound to happen at some point but she didn't think it would be happening this soon.

"Okay," Sebastian squeaked.

A series of mental curses ran through Sebastian's head at the high-pitched tone her vocal chords created. That was a sign of discomfort, one of the things Sebastian had been trying to avoid showing through the sound of her voice. She was hoping Hayley didn't notice. Perhaps the exhaustion kept Hayley from noticing.

Lazily, Hayley removed herself from the bed. She picked up on Sebastian's anxiety about the situation before Sebastian had spoken. The princess' whole body had tensed. Hayley wasn't going to point it out; she wouldn't gain anything by doing so. Pointing out Sebastian's insecurity or fear would only be useful in torture.

Through her sluggish demeanor, Hayley's stance was poised. She motioned for Sebastian to get out of bed so she could lead her to the bathing room. Sebastian stood and grabbed Hayley's outstretched hand without hesitation.

Appearing weak to the captain wasn't a main worry for Sebastian anymore. Hayley seemed just fine guiding Sebastian like a puppy when they needed to get places. In bed, it seemed the pirate wanted her to be mildly defenseless and weak. That's where Hayley desired control and that's where she got control. However, Hayley expected Sebastian to be self-sufficient when left on her own. Hayley did bring her food but entertainment and any other need was to be taken care by Sebastian's means.

Sebastian almost enjoyed the arrangement. There was no pressure to be something she couldn't be. Hayley expected her to act as she would normally act. She didn't mind Sebastian's eccentricities. Countless members of nobility would point Sebastian's flaws out any chance they got, her father included.

Was she really going to throw that all away to escape?

Hayley led Sebastian to the bathing area connected to her room, making sure not to let her fall. Looking back, Hayley knew her original intention was not to treat Sebastian so well. She was supposed to have her way with the princess and let her cry in corner somewhere while she got over the forced sexual encounter. She was supposed to abuse the princess' body to the point that the only thing she could think about was sex, the point where all of her training evaded her. Instead, Hayley was allowing Sebastian to grow comfortable with her before pushing anything. She wasn't supposed to be that lenient.

She wasn't supposed to develop feelings for Sebastian.

Of course her plan had gone haywire. Sebastian's body was obviously attractive, enough to make Hayley forget her original plan. Each of Sebastian's quirks held her adoration. They only served in making her more adorable as the days passed. Hayley wasn't sure how she managed getting through days before the beauty was in her life. She didn't want to break her anymore; she wanted Sebastian to return the feelings.

And that made Hayley feel weak.

Hayley closed the door behind them, locking it incase someone decided to walk in unannounced. She grabbed the hem of Sebastian's shirt, ripping it off unceremoniously and letting it float to the ground. Sebastian's bra followed, landing a few feet away from the shirt. Hayley's eyes immediately locked on Sebastian's unsheathed chest.

Sebastian watched Hayley. Exhaustion was slowly attacking the pirate's mind, causing her to zone out. She hadn't been as careful with taking Sebastian's clothing off as normal; her clothing didn't land in the neat pile it did the last time she bathed. Her eyes were glazed over as she stared at Sebastian's chest.

"Hayley?" Sebastian asked.

Hayley made no acknowledgment that Sebastian spoke. Her eyes remained locked on Sebastian's breasts, though Sebastian was sure that Hayley wasn't registering what she was looking at. Sebastian shrugged. If Hayley wasn't going to help undress and bathe her, Sebastian would take care of it herself.

Sebastian pulled her skirt and panties down in one swift motion, kicking them to the side. She glanced at Hayley once more. The pirate may have been standing there but she was definitely not present mentally. Realizing Hayley would be of no help in her endeavor, Sebastian turned to the tub.

The first step was figuring out how to turn that thing on.

Sebastian leaned over, fiddling with the knobs. Nothing happened. No matter which way she turned the bathtub's knobs, water did not leak into it. A hand grazed over Sebastian's bottom, causing her to jump and stumble backwards. Her back hit the clothed front of the captain. Hayley's hands ran up Sebastian's hourglass figure, ending their journey at Sebastian's breasts and gripping on the objects firmly.

"So gorgeous," Hayley mumbled, rubbing her face into Sebastian's neck.

Hayley's hands massaged Sebastian's breasts, pinching her nipples between nimble fingers. Sebastian groaned, letting her head fall back onto Hayley's shoulder. Warmth pooled in the pit of her stomach.

Hayley pulled her face from Sebastian's neck, a bit more awake than she had been moments ago. Something about Sebastian's naked body bending over her tub woke her up.

"I'll start the water. Then, we can get in," Hayley said, releasing her grip on Sebastian's breasts.

Sebastian nodded. She didn’t think a verbal response could have been composed. The wanting feeling was back full force, the way it always came back when she had contact with Hayley.

Sebastian definitely needed to get out of the captain's hold before she completely lost her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to likeswimmingcircles, the-quiet-one, Delightful Syn, slashXdash, nimrod;, rmuise617, PrincessThrakena, happyamanda, LatteIV, stary_night_blossoms, Call Me Lucky, and Emmmm!!!!!.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
I got this out on Saturday!
I honestly didn't think I would be able to.
So from now on, I'll just say "next update by next weekend."
I think that works.
I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste