Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 21

Sebastian managed to stay balanced on her own as Hayley filled the tub with steaming water. It was quite the feat for her and she had to admit she was awfully proud of herself for standing on her own for so long. Days ago, she couldn't even step on a ship by herself; now she was standing on one.

Not that she got onto the ship by herself, or willingly for that matter, in the first place.

Hayley turned to Sebastian once the tub was filled to the level she desired and held out a hand, which Sebastian took as she had grown accustomed to doing. She kept the princess balanced as she stepped into the tub of water.

"You can sit this time," Hayley said.

There was no reason for her to stand for this bathing. Sebastian wasn't covered in filth again. Besides sweat and other possible remnants of the night before, she was perfectly fine.

Sebastian nodded, sitting without a second thought. She wasn't going to stay standing longer than necessary. Though, she did feel a slight bit of remorse for not being able to stand longer. At home, it was required of her to be active. Here, she didn't have to do anything; she couldn't do anything. Which begged the question, would Hayley put her to work when they arrived at her home? Or would Hayley allow her to sit around with the sheer purpose of satisfying her sexual needs?

Sebastian pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind, enjoying the feel of warm water encircling her body. Her eyes slid shut, relaxation washed over her. A sigh of content released from her lips. The sound of clothes hitting the floor met her ears over the slight slosh of the water. Hayley was undressing, without care obviously. Sebastian kept her eyes shut. She refused to look at the captain naked.

Though, she kind of wanted to see Hayley in that state. A miniscule part of Sebastian's mind urged to see Hayley nude. Sebastian desperately attempted to kill that miniscule part of her mind. But she couldn't. It was impossible to deny that Hayley's naked body was probably attractive. It was impossible for Sebastian to deny being curious. She was just afraid of how she would react. Seeing Hayley naked could easily cause Sebastian to lose her mind again.

Sebastian felt the water move as Hayley stepped in behind her and sat. Hayley's legs brushed against Sebastian's, causing her to snap her eyes open. They were closer than Sebastian would have liked. Hayley was almost pressed completely against her back, their legs touching.

"Do you need me to move?" Sebastian asked.

"No, it's fine," Hayley replied.

Hayley was aware that Sebastian was growing uncomfortable with the situation. Sebastian had never seen Hayley naked. The girl even avoided looking at her while they slept; Hayley was at least in her underwear then. But Sebastian would be nervous about being so close to any naked woman. It wasn't likely that she had seen another female's body in the nude before. At least, not consciously. Hayley wasn't sure if Sebastian had ever breastfed. Princesses were breastfed by their nursemaids. By the time most royal families got to their youngest child, they had put their trust in one woman to act as nursemaid regardless of whether or not they were barren. Though Sebastian wasn't the youngest, she still hadn't seen a fully naked woman before. This was new for her and Hayley wouldn't force her to look at her.

They had to wake up early in the morning anyway; there was no time for fun.

"I'm going to clean you first, okay?" Hayley asked, grabbing the soap from the woven basket and lathering it in her hands.

She wasn't expecting a reply. Sebastian didn't have a say in how she was going to get cleaned. Not to mention Hayley was too tired to deal with Sebastian putting up a fight about being cleaned.

"Are you going to make me clean you?" Sebastian asked.

"No," Hayley responded, "I can clean myself. You can't even work the tub."

Hayley did want Sebastian to bathe her. Sebastian willingly touching her would be magic. But she couldn't force Sebastian to do it. Sebastian wouldn't be doing it to please her in that situation; she would be doing it because Hayley told her to. Neither of them would be happy. And Sebastian, as far as Hayley knew, was not ready yet.

Sebastian scowled at the captain's comment. She could have figured out how to fill the tub with water in time. She wasn't stupid.

"Okay," Sebastian mumbled.

Hayley dropped the soap back into the woven basket on the side of the tub. Her hands rubbed over Sebastian's shoulders and arms first, followed by her back. Since she didn't prepare buckets in advance to aid in cleaning Sebastian, Hayley splashed water on the area where soap resided. Sebastian sat patiently through the process, awaiting the inevitable. She was naked in a bathtub with Hayley; she knew damn well she would be molested at some point. Regardless of how early they had to wake up the next day, Hayley would find the time to touch her inappropriately.

Hayley grabbed the soap again, lathering it in her hands and dropping it back in the woven basket. She ran her hands over Sebastian's breasts, massaging each mound thoroughly. It didn't matter if she took more time massaging Sebastian's breasts than any other part of her body. She had taken advantage of Sebastian already, made her body quiver in pleasure. There was no reason she couldn't touch Sebastian how ever she pleased. Sebastian wasn't complaining about it. The princess seemed to have grown complacent with Hayley's touch. And Hayley enjoyed touching her; it was good tradeoff.

Had it not been for the early morning wakeup, they would have stayed in the tub till their skin was wrinkled.

Sebastian groaned as Hayley's hands brushed over her hardened nipples, her lower section tingling with want. The lust was slowly consuming her mind as Hayley's hands worked the soap on her skin.

Hayley pressed herself against Sebastian's back in order to reach the areas of her body above water. Aside from the smooth skin Sebastian felt, a cold object pushed into her skin. Sebastian froze, her mind finding multiple explanations for the metal-like object against her back. One remained prominent in her mind. It had to be the tip of a small pistol.

Though, the metal didn't make a full circle against her back. A section of the circle was cut off by something warm poking her. Maybe it was a tiny dagger. But how would that make sense? All of Hayley's body was pushed against her. There was no room for a dagger or pistol to fit between them.

The rational side of Sebastian's mind abandoned her, not taking into account all of the facts that proved it wasn't a lethal device. Hayley was going to kill her the day before they reached land. She knew this was going to happen.

Hayley felt Sebastian stiffen against her body. Was the idea of having another female's body pressed to hers that daunting to the princess?

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked.

"What is that?" Sebastian returned.

She wouldn't be able to answer that question truthfully until she knew what was pressed to her back.

"Soap," Hayley replied slowly.

"Not that. The metal thing."

"What metal thing?"

"The one you have against my back."

Hayley pulled her body away from Sebastian's back, examining the area. Nothing out of the ordinary lay against Sebastian's back, aside from a set of freckles scattered against the back of her shoulders. How had Hayley not noticed those before?

"There's nothing there," Hayley stated.

"Because you pulled it away," Sebastian replied.

There had been something there. Sebastian was sure of it.

Hayley stared at Sebastian's back, mild worry washing over her. Sebastian could very well have been suffering from sailing caused hallucinations. There had been absolutely nothing held against Sebastian's back. Both of her hands had been busy with the task of fondling Sebastian's breasts. There was no way Hayley could have held something metal against Sebastian's back.

Hayley glanced down at her own body, a glint coming off the familiar metal object attached to her. Realization struck her; she knew what Sebastian was talking about now.

"Sweetheart, turn around and you'll see what that was," Hayley said.

Tentative, Sebastian turned her body in the tub. The possibility of staring down the barrel of a loaded gun or having a knife thrust through her skull wasn't what intimidated her in that moment. Seeing Hayley naked was much more frightening to her.

Sebastian took a breath, willing her body to turn around fully. Her eyes landed, not on Hayley's face, on Hayley's chest, zoning in on the metal ring dangling from the captain's nipple.

That was the metal object that sent Sebastian's mind into a frenzy? Not a gun, not a dagger; a nipple piercing. She felt stupid.

Hayley waited for Sebastian to turn around, wide eyed. It was what she expected her to do after seeing her naked. However, Sebastian didn't turn around. Her eyes remained fixated on the dangling ring.

"Did it hurt?" Sebastian asked.

Hayley shook her head, "It was just a little pinch."

The want that had been flooding Sebastian's body when Hayley was soaping her chest filled her again. The idea of a needle piercing her nipple was enough to make the area in-between her legs tingle. Sebastian couldn't think of anything past the nipple ring.

"Can I," Sebastian faltered.

"Can you what?" Hayley asked.

"Can I touch it?"

Well, Hayley hadn't been expecting that question.

"If you want to, sure," Hayley replied.

Sebastian reached a hand out to touch the metal ring, a finger running along its smooth surface. She retracted her hand quickly, eyes fixed on the object. Inside of her, a need to touch Hayley's nipple ring, mold it under her hands, overcame her. She couldn't keep the need from encompassing her mind.

"Can I play with it?" Sebastian asked.

Hayley tilted her head to the side. That was an awkward request, one she hadn't exactly seen coming. She could see the want in Sebastian's eyes, clear as it was when Hayley touched her. It was the same want that filled Sebastian's eyes when she asked for a kiss.

Hayley was a bit excited that Sebastian was giving in so soon.

"Sure thing, sweetheart," Hayley said.

Sebastian's hand reached toward Hayley's pierced breast again, this time cupping the round object. Not quite sure what to do but fueled by the want to touch Hayley, Sebastian massaged Hayley's breast in her hand.

Hayley bit down on her lower lip, watching Sebastian. A child-like curiosity burned behind the princess' eyes.

She was so damn cute.

Sebastian leaned toward Hayley's pierced nipple, removing her hand and replacing it with her mouth, something Hayley had done to her before. Hayley took a sharp intake of breath. Sebastian's tongue flicked Hayley's piercing, causing the pirate to moan. Taking the moan as a sign she was doing something right, Sebastian sucked gently on the first nipple she had gotten the chance to suck on in her entire life.

This must have been what it felt like to breastfeed, without the sexual air around it.

Hayley mentally battled with herself. She wanted to see how far Sebastian would go but they had to get to sleep. Hayley needed sleep more than Sebastian did. She was still exhausted from a day's work of leading her crew. And their bath wasn't close to being finished.

Hayley gripped Sebastian's hair, tugging her lightly away from her chest. Sebastian stared up at Hayley, a mix of confusion and lust in her eyes.

"I'd let this go further but I need to get some sleep," Hayley stated.

"Okay," Sebastian pouted.

"We'll have time to do more on land. Turn around so I can finish bathing you."

Sebastian complied, turning around and letting Hayley continue washing her body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to rmuise617, Emmmm!!!!!, the-quiet-one, Delightful Syn, LatteIV, likeswimmingcircles, nimrod;, stary_night_blossoms, childhoodsxhour, PrincessThrakena, and happyamanda.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
So, when I think female pirate, I immediately associate them with nipple piercings.
I'm not quite sure why but I do.
No major sexual encounter in this chapter.
Sorry?
No, no I'm not.
Because this was a relatively big step for Sebastian.
They get off the boat soon!
Threeish chapters I think?
Yeah, be excited.
I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste