Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 38

Caught, Sebastian snapped her head to look up at Hayley, meeting the concerned gaze of the pirate. Heat flooded her face, staining her cheeks light pink. Embarrassment coursed through her veins. Passion had so easily been pushed into her body from the fluttery touches against her thigh, and now Hayley knew or would know.

"I'm fine," Sebastian squeaked.

Silent curses ran through her mind. Damn her voice for sticking to the walls of her throat. Damn the constriction of her vocal cords with each of Hayley's consistent rubs. Damn the increased flare in between her legs caused by the pirate's stare.

Damn everything.

Hayley didn't need to search Sebastian's eyes to find the source of her fidgeting. A layer of desire coated the younger female's hazel depths. What Hayley had done to force the reaction from her, she didn't know. Her touches had been innocent. She had been rubbing Sebastian's outer thigh. That's all. Sebastian had gone through advances that were far more intense than this.

Was her body that sensitive after the weeks without touch?

Hayley would remember that.

"Are you sure?" Hayley asked.

Maybe she was teasing her a little now. The unrelenting strokes paired with the mock-sympathetic tone in her voice was no doubt making Sebastian's situation worse. And Hayley saw nothing wrong with that. She quite liked filling Sebastian with lusty want. There was great enjoyment to be found in simply teasing the girl's body.

A strangled sounding noise of affirmation released from Sebastian's throat, bringing a smirk to Hayley's face.

"I don't think you are," her fingers danced to Sebastian's inner thigh.

"I am."

Sebastian almost winced at the strain in her voice. She couldn't control her body's answer to the silent questions Hayley's touch raised in her skin. Deprived of physical contact, her body was more than willing to give in.

"No, you're not," Hayley stated. Her fingers continued their dance slowly up the thigh dance floor. "In fact, I think I know just what you need. Do you know what that is?"

A quick shake of her head was all Sebastian could muster. She knew what she wanted. Without Hayley's touch, she would die, she was sure of it. Demanding it, though, well, Sebastian certainly couldn't do that.

"I should show you then."

In one fluid motion, Hayley dipped her head down and pressed her lips firmly to Sebastian's. Their lips moved together with passion Hayley hadn't felt from the girl in her lap during the two weeks following her beating. Today, Sebastian was an active participant, and Hayley couldn't ask for anything more.

Hayley slid her tongue through the plump barrier of Sebastian's lips. The fence of teeth provided no protection to Sebastian's waiting tongue. Their tongues intertwined together, Hayley's keeping control of the kiss. Her fingers completed their teasing dance up Sebastian's thigh to her panty-clad personal area, rubbing against the damp fabric in enticing strokes. Sebastian's groans were muffled against Hayley's lips.

Why she had allowed the princess to wear panties was beyond her. Despite how good Sebastian looked standing in just the article of clothing, they were a hassle. The lacy material only got in the way of Hayley's goal. Too much energy would be used in taking them off while the princess was in her lap.

However, the damp area of the princess' panties reminded her just how useful the clothing was. Her work attire wasn't made to match with stains from sexual fluids. That liquid needed to be caught somewhere.

Not that she planned or even thought they would have relations in her study while she was supposed to be doing work.

Work. Shit. The mass amount of papers on her desk still needed to be finished. In her fun messing with Sebastian's body, her work had slipped her mind. It was back in the front of her thoughts now, nagging and annoying.

Fucking work. Couldn't it just disappear?

Frustrated, Hayley pulled away from the kiss, her hand removing from Sebastian's clothed warmth. Sebastian moaned, protesting the stop of their fun. Hayley wasn't supposed to stop touching her. Hayley was supposed to keep going till the energy released from between her legs.

"I need to finish going over these finance sheets before dinner," Hayley stated, "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

Deciding somewhere in her lust-filled mind that wasn't the appropriate answer to her dejected moan, Sebastian pressed her lips to Hayley's. Her lips had to rouse a different response from the captain.

It made sense to Sebastian.

Hayley jerked away from the younger female's lips, looking down at her with stern eyes.

"Sweetheart, stop it," Hayley commanded.

Still not the right answer. Sebastian would have to try harder. She was sure the pirate's mind could be swayed with enough persistence. Apparently, sitting in her lap, ready to give herself to the captain, wasn't enough.

Oh, well. Sebastian would keep pushing.

Sebastian placed kisses along Hayley's jaw, trailing to her ear. Gently, she nibbled on Hayley's earlobe. A moan of "Oh, God" slipped past Hayley's lips. That was a hint she was getting somewhere with her nibbles. But it still wasn't enough. Hayley's hands gripped Sebastian's skirt, likely an action to keep her fingers from slipping into Sebastian's panties.

Why did she have to fight the urge to touch her? Hayley needed to let go and touch Sebastian until she was no longer able to stand.

Continuing her persuasion tactics, Sebastian released Hayley's ear and placed light kisses along her neck. It didn't take long for her to feel the beats of Hayley's pulse against her lips. She ran the tip of her tongue over the area, enjoying the increased beat of the skin. Testing the waters, she nipped at the area.

She enjoyed when Hayley bit her. Hayley would enjoy it, too.

The grip on the hem of Sebastian's skirt tightened, an indicator that her assumption had been correct. Tiny whimpers pushed past Hayley's lips. They sounded smothered, as if Hayley were holding them in with all the strength in her body.

Hayley's resolve to remain composed, in control of her actions, was fading, her want to conquer the princess' body far stronger. Each fluttery nip against her neck sent sensations to her core and dissolved her resolve.

She couldn't take it any longer.

In a flurry of motions, Sebastian was slammed against the top of Hayley's desk, the pirate's lips moving against hers in rough motions, her wrists pinned to the desk. Her moans didn't quite reach the air, stifled by Hayley's lips. Grinding her hips against Sebastian's, Hayley shoved her tongue into the girl's mouth and beat her tongue into submission. Sebastian groaned, a mix of the abusive kiss and their grinding personal regions sending increased pleasure through her body. A growl ripped from Hayley's throat, the animalistic noise causing excitement to pump through Sebastian's veins.

Wonder as to whether or not it was odd that she found such great enjoyment from rough treatment fluttered through Sebastian's mind for a brief moment. The thought, of course, didn't last long. It disappeared as Hayley disconnected their lips and reattached herself to Sebastian's neck.

Hayley's bites were anything but gentle. She bit and tugged at Sebastian's neck with ferocity of a starved animal. The pain running through Sebastian's neck dimmed into a fire of pleasure. She cried out, her body burning with desire. Her legs wrapped around Hayley's waist, pressing the older woman against her body, their clothed nether regions rubbing. Heat pooling from between Sebastian's legs urged Hayley to continue feasting on her neck. Underneath her body, Sebastian whimpered and cried, shivering with pent up sexual urges. Hayley knew exactly what her wild bites were doing to the girl's body, both internally and externally.

She already marked her as her property. She may as well bite against the delicate flesh of her neck until a dark bruise showed that she owned her completely.

Realization struck Hayley. She shot away from the princess' body, easily detangling from Sebastian's legs, eyes wide. Dark red coated the area where the attack had been performed. There was a possibility it wouldn't bruise, but Hayley wasn’t certain she was that lucky.

Taking a breath, Hayley ran her hands over her face. She had gotten carried away. Her barbaric need to claim Sebastian had gotten the better of her. Sure, Sebastian clearly enjoyed it, judging by her heavy breathing and lust-filled eyes. But Hayley wouldn't have cared if Sebastian enjoyed it or not. She would have continued even if her princess was crying for her to stop.

Losing control was scary enough for Hayley. She wasn't like the other women in society. From her early teen years, she was trained as a pirate. Losing control of her actions tended to bring out the pirate in her, the one that pillaged and raped. She wasn't sure what she would have done to the princess if they continued. If she hurt her again, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

Sebastian managed to sit up and grab Hayley's jacket, tugging the clothing with obvious need in her eyes.

"Stop," Hayley commanded, removing Sebastian's hands from her jacket and forcing them to her sides.

Rejection flooded Sebastian's senses, heavy and depressing. Dejected tears welled in her eyes, threatening to spill down her cheeks. Hayley noticed the shift in the princess' demeanor immediately.

"Don't cry," Hayley said.

"You don't want me," Sebastian accused, voice broken.

"Of course I want you."

It seemed awfully ridiculous to assume otherwise.

Sebastian shook her head. "I tried to escape and ignored you for two weeks. You don't want to touch me anymore."

Hayley tilted her head to the side. Hadn't she just told the princess that she still wanted sexual favors from her? Her emotions must have still been slightly disrupted for her to have forgotten that.

"That's hardly true."

"You don't like me anymore."

That was just downright absurd and slightly insulting. Hayley had thought she was making it clear she still liked the princess.

"Sebastian," Hayley's voice was sharp, "You get that foolish thought out of your head. You're attempted escape has no effect on how I feel about you."

"But you won't—"

"I won't touch you because I don't want to hurt you. You've finally come out of the room. I don't want you to feel the need to return to it for another two weeks. I like you enough to want to avoid that. Do you understand?"

Sebastian nodded, large innocent eyes staring up at Hayley.

"Good. Now let's get you back to Holly so I can finish my work."

"Okay."

Hayley pressed a firm kiss to Sebastian's lips, helped her off the desk, and lead her back to the handmaid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the-quiet-one, happyamanda, AlmostGone, LatteIV, Ezo Ookami, John Bender, nimrod;, and Runaway Hayley.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
... I don't like this one...
At all.
Eh, its whatever.
I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste