Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 43

Anticipation tingled through Sebastian's body as her lips moved with Hayley's. She was more than ready for what would happen between them, more than excited for the release she had waited for all day. Since their moment together in the study, she needed it, craved it even.

Hayley's tongue slipped into Sebastian's mouth, twisting around her tongue. The domination that had been there in the study wasn't there now. The light treatment still forced a moan to vibrate in Sebastian's throat, ringing in the bedroom.

Breaking the kiss, Hayley stared into Sebastian's eyes, breathing matching the unstable breathes of the princess. The fire blazing in the pirate's hazel eyes sent a shiver down Sebastian's spine. She wouldn't stop this time, Sebastian could see it.

Hayley took Sebastian's hand in hers and tugged her to the bed, covered in newly changed silk sheets. They had yet to be wrinkled, having been changed after the meeting in the study.

Preparing for the possibility Sebastian would still be filled with want proved to be a good idea.

The princess was pushed to the bed gently, the silk fabric brushing against her nude backside heightening her senses. Taking her bottom lip between her teeth, Sebastian raised her hand and motioned for Hayley to come to her with two curls of her index finger.

Maybe a bit bold for her, but she felt it a decent gesture.

Smirking, Hayley wasted no time in pushing herself onto the bed and straddling Sebastian's waist. She dipped her head down, capturing Sebastian's lips with hers again, and ran her hands over her nude body, caressing the smooth skin. Desire flared in Sebastian's core, a small moan that barely reached the air pushing past her lips. Sebastian wanted this, needed this.

And she wanted to feel Hayley against her, uncovered by the layers of clothing hiding her.

There had yet to be a time where Hayley laid with her nude. She could vaguely remember the shape of the pirate's body from the bath they took together. It had been awhile. Sebastian wanted to see the woman so exposed.

She would have her the way she wanted her.

The princess moved her hands from their place at her sides to the large buttons of Hayley's dinner jacket. They were easy to undo, slipping through their slots as if trying to aid in the quest. Sebastian pushed the material from Hayley's shoulders. It didn't get very far, staying draped around Hayley's lower back, hooked to her arms. Realizing the younger female had been attempting to do something beneath her, Hayley pulled away from the kiss, shocked to see her jacket pushed out of the way.

When had that happened?

Shaking off her shock, Hayley slipped the jacket from her shoulders and tossed it to the side. Amusement glittered in her eyes as she watched Sebastian move her attention to the smaller buttons of her dress shirt.

These buttons weren't as easy to force through their tiny holes. They were making Sebastian's goal difficult. She fiddled with them, managing to push two through. It was taking far too long to remove the shirt. She groaned in frustration, not able to force the third button from its slot.

And she proceeded to rip the shirt down the middle, buttons skittering across the room.

"Too many goddamn buttons," Sebastian grumbled.

Laughter shook Hayley's body. She hid her face in the crook of Sebastian's neck. Her princess was absolutely adorable, so inexperienced in all aspects of the life Hayley knew.

Hayley pressed her lips to Sebastian's neck, shrugging the ruined shirt from her shoulders, leaving her still mostly clothed.

"I'll help you with the pants," Hayley whispered into her ear, "Can't have my whole wardrobe getting ripped to shreds."

Heat rushed to Sebastian's face, coating her cheeks pink. Chuckling, Hayley undid the buckle of her belt and unhooked the button of her pants. She grabbed Sebastian's hands and placed them on the hem of her pants, leading them in pushing the pants from her body, her panties sliding off in the process.

"There you go," Hayley murmured, kicking the clothing to the floor.

Encouraged by the approval in Hayley's voice, Sebastian reached around Hayley's back and undid the hooks of her bra. It fell, useless, from her chest, and Hayley tossed it out of the way. Where her clothing landed, she didn't care. All that mattered was Sebastian.

She pressed her lips to Sebastian's again, slipped her legs down to intertwine with the princess' and pressing their bodies together. Hayley's breasts rubbed against Sebastian's, their erect nipples brushing. Sebastian groaned. Her body was heated, so fucking heated. She ran her hands over Hayley's body, needing more contact, any contact she could get. Her desperate touches were mimicked by the captain, the skilled hands brushing the sensitive skin she could find. Their labored breathes mingled in the room. Sebastian dropped farther in the desire she found comfort in.

Her pussy tingled and she knew she was damp by now. Her clit had swollen, ready for Hayley to press her fingers to it. The tightness of her body caused her to whimper.

She needed Hayley to touch her.

Sebastian pressed her hips up, grinding her heat with Hayley's. The motion was enough for Hayley to take a hint. She slid her hand down Sebastian's stomach to her slit. She wasn't remotely shocked by the wetness she found as she ran her finger along it.

There was no doubt in her mind that the touches and kisses had cause her to become just as wet.

Hayley trailed her lips to Sebastian's neck, placing fluttery kisses along her pulse. Every sweet sound Sebastian made would ring out with clarity. That's what she wanted.

Her finger traced circles around Sebastian's swollen clit, a surge of passion jolting the princess' body. She moaned, turning her head to the side. Each stroke against her clit elicited more moans, the wetness between her legs increasing. Her breathing became light pants, tightness in the pit of her stomach growing.

The reactions fueled Hayley's actions, pushing her until she could no longer handle not being inside of the princess.

Moving her mouth to Sebastian's ear, she whispered, "I want to fill you." She dipped the tip of a finger into the princess' opening to push the statement. "Please," she begged.

Incapable of speech, Sebastian nodded. She didn't hesitate, didn't need to stop and think over the situation. This was what she wanted, to let Hayley have her as completely as she could.

Excitement coursing through her veins, Hayley smothered Sebastian's lips with hers. She hadn't been expecting Sebastian to be okay with going that far, to allow her the opportunity to take the pleasure to another level.

She felt like a kid in a candy store.

A very sexy candy store.

No, that wasn't enough to describe this. Licorice just wasn't the same as a naked princess.

Breaking the kiss, Hayley pressed her forehead to Sebastian's, staring into the hazel depths. "This might hurt a little."

"I trust you," Sebastian stated, gaze unmoving.

Heart pounding against her ribcage, she pressed a soft kiss to Sebastian's lips. Nothing sweeter could have been spouted from the princess' vocal cords. The trust she had been giving to Hayley was new, different, possibly the best thing Hayley had ever been given.

Keeping her eyes trained on Sebastian's face, Hayley let her finger slid fully into the princess' opening. It met little resistance, the tight area lubricated enough for her slid it right in.

Sebastian gasped at the intrusion, fidgeting. It felt strange. It didn't hurt, not really. But the finger felt like it didn't belong in there. No, that wasn't it either. She wanted it there, but it wasn't doing anything.

Hayley continued to watch Sebastian, fully prepared to pull her finger from the opening at the slightest indication she was uncomfortable. Sebastian stopped fidgeting and looked up at Hayley with expectant eyes.

"That's not all, is it?" she asked.

Hayley immediately began pumping her finger in and out of the princess as a nonverbal answer to the question, searching for the bundle of spongy nerves somewhere deep inside. Sebastian's mouth formed a small O-shape, a new sensation flooding her from the curved finger inside. She rocked her body with Hayley's finger, her arms wrapping around the pirate's shoulders, her fingers tangling in her red mane.

And then Hayley hit it

Sebastian tossed her head back, moaning loudly. Her grip on Hayley's hair tightened, her other hand digging its nails into her shoulder.

"Is that the spot?" Hayley breathed against Sebastian's ear, wiggling the hidden finger in the same come-hither motion Sebastian had used to draw her to the bed.

Sebastian moaned again, arching her back against Hayley's body. She didn't need to answer. Her actions were enough for Hayley to understand. Hayley continued pumping her finger in and out of Sebastian's body, making sure to hit Sebastian's spot. Moans and tiny gasps slipped passed Sebastian's mouth. Her hips moved to the tempo of Hayley's finger, an unsteady beat that continued to increase. Hayley slipped another finger into Sebastian, thumb moving to brush her clit.

Sebastian's stomach tightened almost painfully. Her fingernails broke the skin on Hayley's shoulder. She didn't think she could contain it any longer. Moaning Hayley's name loudly, she let her release flow from her, body shaking.

The muscles of Sebastian's pussy clenched and unclenched around Hayley's fingers. She rode her orgasm out, bucking her hips until it finally ceased and she lay against the mattress, panting, light throb beating in her lower region.

Hayley slid her fingers from Sebastian, licked the substance coating them, and flopped down next to her. She listened to the slowing pants coming from Sebastian, allowing her own breathing and heartbeat to return to normal. They would sleep now, sweaty bodies cuddled against each other.

Oddly enough, Hayley looked forward to that, especially now that she wouldn't be constrained to wearing clothing.

Pushing herself to a seated position, she reached for the comforter to pull over their bodies. Sebastian sat up as her fingers curled around the hem of the silky object. She wasted no time in pushing Hayley back to the mattress. Hayley was dazed for a moment, not quite sure what had happened. The princess took the opportunity to swing a leg over Hayley's body, straddling her. Eyebrows drawn together, Hayley stared up at her.

"It's your turn."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Catharine., Alucky19998, AlmostGone, the-quiet-one, Danelradcliffe1fan, taylor0202, stary_night_blossoms,and InHerArms.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
Eh, this is okay, I guess.
I kind of think the next one's a little better written...
Maybe.
Well, I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste