Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 44

"Sweetheart, are you sure?" Hayley asked.

She had to be certain that this was what Sebastian wanted. It was one thing for Hayley to touch Sebastian. It was a completely different thing for Sebastian to want to touch Hayley. The pirate wanted it, she did. Nothing would make her happier.

But she wouldn't allow Sebastian to do it if she was simply offering because she felt obligated to. To Hayley, that was the same as forcing Sebastian to perform crude acts. She couldn't image doing so. The passion needed to be shared, not forced. That was the only way to love.

After all, Hayley had come to the conclusion that the sex they were having was no longer to fill carnal desires. It was far more than the fucks Hayley had in the past. This was deeper, held something the others did not. Hayley could feel it and she was sure Sebastian could feel it.

This was making love, and Hayley couldn't remember anything that made her feel so whole.

Sebastian's tongue glided over her top lip, the pink surface shining with wetness. Intensity filled her hazel eyes, boring into Hayley's. She rocked against the pirate's lower half, naked personal areas grinding together. Hayley could feel just how serious Sebastian was about her previous statement. She didn't need to hear Sebastian's answer to know she was sure, that this was what she desired in that moment.

"I want to make you feel the same way you make me feel," Sebastian stated, placing her hands on Hayley's stomach and running them over the skin.

It was so perfectly tight.

Content, Hayley sighed and leaned her head back on the pillow. This feeling of being wanted for more than her position in society or the money in her arsenal was one she could get used to, one she didn't want to disappear.

"How do I make you feel, sweetheart?" Hayley mumbled.

Sebastian bit her lower lip, corners tugging upward. Excitement for the new terrain she was soon to explore flooded her. She pulled one of her hands from rubbing the taut stomach under her to Hayley's breast, circling her pierced nipple with a nail. The captain shivered and groaned, eyes slipping shut. A sudden sense of control overwhelmed the princess. It was different, especially in the relationship she and Hayley shared.

Sebastian leaned forward, her body nearly touching Hayley's, her mouth near her ear, and mumbled, "Really good."

"Show me."

The command was airy, more of a plead than anything else.

"Aye, aye, Captain."

Sebastian's voice was husky, filled with a sexual tension Hayley had never heard from her. Nor had Hayley ever heard her title said in a way that would make her want to hear it over and over again. Sebastian's tongue rolled the word like it was candy or a beautiful offer that she couldn't even fathom.

It may as well have been.

Sebastian kissed Hayley, pressed their lips together and took complete control of the intimate gesture. It was hungry, fast-paced, and she liked it. She slipped her tongue into Hayley's mouth and allowed herself to taste her. Her tongue became an explorer, searching the cave of Hayley's mouth in a way she hadn't yet and mating with the only other survivor.

Hayley let Sebastian do as she pleased, her tongue remaining docile until provoked. Her fingers tangled in Sebastian's hair, her arm wrapping loosely around Sebastian's shoulders. Sebastian's hands stroked Hayley's sides. The light touch left her skin burning, her insides aching for more.

This touch only existed in her dreams.

If this whole thing was a dream, Hayley never wanted to wake up.

Sebastian rocked harder against Hayley, who met each rock with one of her own. Pleasure surged through both their bodies. Quiet moan ringing in the back of her throat, Hayley detangled her hand from Sebastian's hair, slipped her arm from its perch on her shoulder, and gripped the hips moving against her, pulling them as close to her body as she could manage.

The princess pulled her lips away from Hayley's and trailed fluttery kisses along her jaw line and neck. Her teeth took small nips at Hayley's pulse, none to harsh or too painful. The attention to the sensitive spot caused the hold on her hips to tighten considerably. Her hips continued to move despite the constriction of Hayley's grip.

She was certain she would have bruises in the shape of Hayley's hands by the end of this. She didn't know if she mind all that much. It was much better to get them this way as opposed to via harsh punishments. This was more enjoyable.

They would be a symbol of their time together, blaring the message of how far the couple had gotten in a dark color against pale skin. That excited Sebastian even more.

However, there was a spot Sebastian was far more intent on giving attention than Hayley's neck. Possibly her favorite spot on the pirate's body.

That piercing was awfully appealing.

"Touch me," Hayley breathed.

There was only so much of Sebastian's touches she could handle. Sebastian's fluttery kisses against her neck, working to her collarbone, the girl's nails skimming her sides in the most intentionally maddening way. She felt she may burst from the teasing, explode into flames of unquenched passion. She needed to Sebastian to touch her.

"I am touching you," Sebastian stated, tongue sliding from between her lips to trail around the older female's pierced breast.

She circled the base of the breast, slowly working her way up the swell in a spiral motion. At the top of the tiny mountain was her goal, the piercing she sought after. Her eagerness to suckle on Hayley's nipple quickened her pace. In a matter of seconds, she was at the hard body part, ready to devour it.

It was like a tiny gumdrop.

Hayley took a sharp breath as Sebastian's mouth closed around her erect nipple. The younger female flicked it with her tongue, teasing it in a way Hayley wasn't sure where she learned, and sucked on it like she was actually expecting milk to come from it. Hayley's nails dug into Sebastian's hips, her breathing shallow and shaky.

The struggle-filled breathing pattern was a sign to Sebastian that she was doing something right and that she should continue. She hooked her tongue in the loop of Hayley's nipple ring and tugged, gentle so as not to rip the piercing out. The metal chilled her tongue sending a surge of provocative energy to her core.

A moan ripped from Hayley's throat, loud in the near quiet room. Her breathing became spurts, and desire pooled in between her legs.

"Please," she begged.

She nearly whimpered it, her body filled with so much want she could barely contain it.

Sebastian pulled away from Hayley's nipple long enough to ask "Please what?" in that husky voice and returned to her treat.

"Please touch me, sweetheart."

This girl had her begging. Never in her life had she begged for sexual gratification. She never had to, never felt the need to let herself be that vulnerable. Most women caved under demand, whether it be at gunpoint or in the midst of passion. But Sebastian clearly wasn't like any other woman. This was a princess trained as a king. She likely had people beg at her knees for various reasons. And she was the woman Hayley wanted for as long as she could have her, till the end of their days if at all possible. She was more than willing to beg if that's what Sebastian wanted.

Sebastian pulled her mouth away from the gumdrop nipple and sat up, staring into Hayley's eyes with uncertainty. Confused, Hayley drew her eyebrows together. What was she doing? Had Hayley done something wrong? Perhaps the princess wasn't keen on begging.

That wasn't a good enough reason to pull away so suddenly.

"I don't know how," Sebastian said.

The statement hit Hayley, chiding her for not seeing the obvious. She knew Sebastian had very little knowledge of how to pleasure a woman's body, near nothing compared to Hayley. And she had begged for something Sebastian didn't know how to provide for her.

That could easily be fixed.

"Let me teach you," Hayley said, taking hold one of Sebastian's teasing hands and bringing it down to where their warmths touched.

Sebastian pushed her hips from Hayley's, shifting her body to the side and resting on Hayley's leg. The pirate resisted the urge to protest the sudden lack of warmth against her but reminded herself that she would find release soon. She placed Sebastian's hand at her slit, letting her feel the wetness there. Sebastian seemed enticed by the substance beneath her fingers.

"That's what happens when you feel that tingling feeling jolt through your pussy, sweetheart."

Sebastian didn't appear to mind the term, not that Hayley would apologize for the language that was probably more vulgar than the princess was used to.

Well, she might if Sebastian was so inclined as to show disgust. But she didn't seem to notice, too engrossed in studying the liquid coating her fingertips.

Smiling at her fascination, Hayley guided Sebastian's index finger to her clit and rubbed it against the new attention holder, trying to keep her breathing calm. It was more difficult to stay composed than she imagined it would.

"Play with that," Hayley instructed.

The pirate was regaining control of their situation, and Sebastian did what she was told. Her finger stroked Hayley's clit, the button-like body part unsheathed. Moans flowed from Hayley. Sebastian turned her attention to the woman's face. Her eyes were shut, mouth slightly parted. Her chest heaved with quick breaths, the nipples hard points.

That button-like object could make Hayley do that?

Finding encouragement, Sebastian fiddled with Hayley's clit. She was still unsure of what to do, but it seemed, no matter what the pattern of the strokes, Hayley enjoyed it. And that was all that mattered.

There had to be something else she could do to increase the enjoyment Hayley felt and gain more reaction.

She trailed her finger to the slick opening. It was ready for whatever she would do to it. Without questioning her actions, Sebastian slid two fingers into Hayley. The loud moan that followed sent a jolt of energy through her body. She pumped her hand in and out of Hayley. With each thrust came another moan, until Hayley's body jerked and the pirate reached down to grab Sebastian's wrist.

"Right there," she moaned.

Sebastian shoved her fingers deeper into Hayley, curling them repeatedly. Hayley's head tipped back, her breaths quickened, her hips bucked against Sebastian's fingers. Subconsciously, Sebastian rocked her body against Hayley's leg, heat building in her stomach as she did so. Their moans and heavy breaths mixed together in the thick air.

"Oh, God, Sebastian," Hayley moaned, body quivering with orgasm.

"Hayley," Sebastian whimpered in response, her own body pushed by Hayley's reaction.

They rode the orgasms out together, bodies quaking. Exhausted, Sebastian collapsed next to Hayley, her fingers slipping from inside her. Her body ached in the most wonderful way. Her throat, her lungs, her once clenched stomach, the area between her legs, the place where Hayley's hands gripped, everything ached.

She brought her hand up to inspect the clear substance coating her fingers and brought it to her lips. Hayley watched her dart her tongue from her mouth and taste it. Sensations tingled through her mouth, getting used to the new liquid. It wasn't bad. It was different, like everything else she had experienced. She submerged both fingers into her mouth and sucked them cleaning. Hayley turned on her side, watching the princess. Sebastian pulled the fingers from her mouth, spit glistening over them, Hayley's fluids no longer there.

That hadn't exactly been what she expected her to do. She hadn't even expected her to like the taste. For some, it was a taste that took getting used to.

And Sebastian took to it like a fish to water.

Exhaustion quickly taking over the princess' body, she yawned. Knowing there would be no more for the night, Hayley wrapped her arm around Sebastian's waist and pulled her against her body.

"Bed time?" Hayley asked.

"Bed time," Sebastian mumbled.

Hayley grabbed the comforter piled at the foot of the bed and pulled it over their bodies, Sebastian cuddled against her, intertwining their legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, some of you may have noticed that I'm posting this a few hours later than normal.
Its because I forgot I was supposed to post this today.
I was actually picking up food and being upset because I had to do homework instead of reading what I was sure was about to be a sex scene in the book I'm currently reading (Indigo Moon by Gill McKnight),
I thought, this must be how my readers feel when they know there's about to be a sex scene and they have to wait for a week.
And then I remembered there was something I needed to do today.
Hah, yeah.
I know I said this one was possibly better last time, but its not.
I really need to work on writing sex scenes.
But I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste