Status: Completed

Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength

Chapter 55 (END)

Sebastian wrapped the fluffy towel around her body, tucking it at the top to keep it from falling. As Hayley had insisted, she bathed on her own. Hayley had to help her draw the water, but she held her own after that. Or she felt she did pretty well on her own.

Hayley's presence had been missed the whole way, though.

If bathing alone became a regular thing, Sebastian would be upset. Hayley's touches made bath time worth it. Sure, the prospect of being cleaned was nice, but Hayley's finger made her a great deal happier.

Running a hand through her damp hair, Sebastian pushed through the door of the bathroom, into their room. She halted immediately, a barely audible gasp escaping her lips, eyes trailing over the altered decorations of the room.

Sultry red sheets, silk from what Sebastian could see in the dimly lit room, replaced the cotton they had slept on the night before. The heavy curtains covered the windows, any light from the moon or garden kept from flooding in. Candles were scattered around the room, the only light keeping it from succumbing to darkness. A bottle of wine sat on the bedside table in a container of ice. Restraints, or Sebastian thought they were restraints, clung to the head of the bed, made of silk ribbon to indicate there was no danger.

This was new.

A slender body pressed to Sebastian's towel-clad back, hands resting on her hips. Breath tickled her shoulder. Sebastian was confident she knew who was pressed against her body. Smiling, she turned her head to face her lover but was stopped by a feminine hand gripping her chin and forcing her to look forward.

She would have been nervous if she didn't recognize the fingers keeping her from moving. Feminine smoothness with the strong grip of a male. That was Hayley.

"Uh-uh," Hayley hummed in Sebastian's ear.

Sebastian waited anxiously for what Hayley had planned, biting her lower lip to suppress an eager smile. Something was about to happen. Something new, something exciting, something fun, something Sebastian had never experienced before.

Everything she did with Hayley seemed to fit into that description.

Hayley's hand left Sebastian's hip and a black silk ribbon came into the princess' view. Her other hand abandoned the princess' chin. Sebastian remained facing forward, the unspoken command keeping her doing so. The ribbon was brought to cover Sebastian's eyes, enveloping her in complete darkness aside from the candle light peaking through the small gap at the bottom.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian asked.

"Just trust me," Hayley said, tying the ribbon securely.

"Okay."

The word was airy, Sebastian's anticipation causing a faint heat to run through her body. She wanted this, whatever this was, and she wanted it now. But she would wait. Hayley had plans, made quite obvious by the new setup of the room. She would trust her to get them to the point she desired, to pleasure her until she was too tired to move.

With a swift tug, the towel dropped from Sebastian's body, cool air taking the opportunity to nip at her exposed skin. Hayley pressed herself to Sebastian's back again, hands resting on her hips, her hardened nipples brushing the princess' skin. Body heat transferred between them, and Sebastian was sure her still damp skin would begin steaming in seconds.

"Are you scared?" Hayley asked.

The husky tone nearly brought Sebastian to her knees. Her stomach fluttered, her heart hammered against her ribcage. Faint heat increased. All from the tone of Hayley's voice.

"No," Sebastian mumbled.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready?"

"Oh, God, yes."

Hayley kissed lightly behind Sebastian's ear. "Good."

She released Sebastian's hips and grabbed her hand, leading her to the bed. Blinded by the ribbon, Sebastian followed, complete trust in Hayley's ability to keep her from being injured. Hayley positioned Sebastian at the foot of the bed with her back to the mattress and pushed her. The back of Sebastian's knees hit the edge, her legs giving out. Yelping, she fell back on the soft surface and lay there, dazed for a moment.

Hayley's eyes glided over the princess. Blindfolded, defenseless, naked, sprawled out on the bed. She wanted to jump her, take her with the predatorial instincts that ran through her veins. But she would wait.

The mattress shifted under Hayley's weight, and Sebastian could feel Hayley straddle her. She ached to touch her, but continued to lay there, waiting for Hayley to make the next move.

Hayley grabbed Sebastian's wrists, bringing them together over her head and connecting them in the ribbon restraints. Sebastian didn't ask questions. There was nothing for her to worry about. Last time Hayley restrained her, she was injured. This time, she knew that wouldn't happen.

"Don't move," Hayley instructed, leaning over Sebastian's body.

She didn't get a chance to respond, though it simply would have been some form of affirmative. Liquid poured onto her stomach, a floral-smelling stream decorating her skin and pooling in her navel. She kept from jolting as the chilled fluid was poured on her, keeping her bottom lip securely between her teeth. Hayley stopped pouring the unknown substance and leaned over, placing it in the container of ice on the bedside table.

"What is that?" Sebastian asked.

Hayley made no verbal response but ran her finger along Sebastian's wet stomach and held it to Sebastian's lips, brushing slightly against the plump surface. The princess opened her mouth, allowing Hayley's finger to slip through, and closed around the appendage, sucking gently, tongue massaging the tip. A familiar taste hit her pallet instantly.

Hayley watched her lover, thighs clenched at the delightful feeling of Sebastian's tongue. Sliding her finger from Sebastian's mouth, she leaned close, their lips nearly brushing.

Sebastian asked, "Wine?"

"Exactly."

Hayley's breath beat against Sebastian's mouth as she answered. When she had shifted so close, Sebastian didn't know, nor did she care. All that mattered was Hayley was close enough for her to kiss.

Sebastian didn't move to mash their lips together though, remaining conscious of the wine on her stomach. Hayley's tongue grazed her bottom lip, and Sebastian's parted slightly in anticipation.

But Hayley didn't plunge into her willing mouth. Grip tight on Sebastian's hips, Hayley trailed her tongue trailed down Sebastian's chin and neck, over her collar bone, through the small valley between her perky breasts, to her stomach where the alcoholic beverage was spread, sliding her body in between Sebastian's legs.

Heat pulsated through Sebastian as the pirate's skilled tongue ran over her concave stomach. Her breathing became labored and her head tipped back, the slow, sensual motion exciting her nerves.

Hayley's tongue dipped into her naval, disrupting the small pool of wine. Sebastian's core tightened, a sheer sting of desire flashed through her. Instinctively, her hips attempted to buck, but Hayley's hold remained strong.

"Stay still," Hayley commanded and returned to licking and sucking the wine from its tiny pool.

Whimpering, Sebastian tugged against her restraints, clenching the muscles in her body to keep from moving. Hayley's assault on her stomach weakened, licks becoming broad strokes with the flat of her tongue. Wine cleaned from Sebastian's stomach, she abandoned the task and trailed her tongue further south.

She nuzzled the thatch of curls over Sebastian's sex, breathing in the scent of her obvious arousal, a scent that sent a throb to Hayley's core. Pulling her face away, Hayley parted the younger female's slit with one hand and trailed her tongue flat over the length of Sebastian's sex. The princess jerked at the action, hands tugging harder against the restraints, no longer restrained hips lifting slightly off the mattress. A smirk played on Hayley's lips. She blew against Sebastian's clit, forcing the princess' body to jerk again, a whimper caught in Sebastian's throat.

Violent torture wasn't the only kind Hayley knew.

Hayley placed a light kiss against Sebastian's exposed clit before wrapping her lips around the tiny button-like part and sucking gently. Sebastian moaned, breathing shallow. Her hips rocked against Hayley's mouth, her stomach blazing. Her core tightened, almost painful.

"Hayley," Sebastian whimpered.

Knowing what was soon to come, Hayley slipped two fingers into Sebastian, her lips still sucking on her clit. They met little resistance as they slid in and out of the tight opening. Sebastian gasped, a sound strangled by her heavy pants, and moved with the steady pumps of Hayley's fingers. Her moans and whimpers filled the air, core winding tighter and tighter.

Sebastian's walls constricted around her Hayley's fingers, a silent beg for release. She let go of her hold on Sebastian clit and mumbled, "Come on, sweetheart." Pumping harder, she took the engorged clit in her mouth again, sucking rougher to send the princess over the edge. It would hardly take much longer.

Sebastian's body tensed, a wave of pleasure rippling through her body. Her hips lifted off the mattress, a loud moan ripping from her throat. Hayley continued moving her fingers in and out of her, mouth fastened on her clit, until her body relaxed. She released Sebastian's clit and slipped her fingers from her opening. Taking no time to lick her fingers clean, Hayley crawled up Sebastian's body and pressed her lips to the plump parted ones.

Sebastian didn't seem to mind that her lungs were deprived the opportunity to regain proper breathing. She moved her lips with Hayley's, tongues twisting together. The salty taste she vaguely remembered from their first encounter similar to this assaulted her taste buds. Herself. She tasted herself on the pirate's tongue. And she quite liked it. Hayley broke the kiss, both participants panting.

"Do you like how you taste, sweetheart?" Hayley asked through heavy breathes.

"I want to taste you."

"As you wish, princess."

Hayley traveled further up the princess' body till she was straddling the princess' face. She lowered herself closer to Sebastian's mouth, her grip tight on the headboard. Blindfolded, Sebastian could feel Hayley's body coming closer to her. The smell of Hayley's excitement sent a jolt of nervous energy through her body. She hadn't done this before.

Hesitant, Sebastian slipped her tongue from her mouth and ran it over Hayley's engorged clit. Hayley moaned, low, a sound that was enough to encourage Sebastian. Becoming more confident, she continued to lick Hayley's clit occasionally flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Hayley flooded Sebastian's senses, her taste, her smell, her light moans and mewls of delight, pushing her to continue.

Hayley's grip on the headboard tightened, her moans progressively becoming louder. Her hips moved with Sebastian's tongue, rocking in steady motions. Dull white coated her knuckles from the pressure of her grip, her chest heaved, her stomach tightened. She couldn't hold it anymore. Her hips jerked, orgasm surging through her.

"Sebastian," she moaned.

Hayley's body shook above her with release. Sebastian kept her licks strong, until Hayley's body calmed and collapsed on the bed next to her, panting. She lay quiet, listening the labored breathings of her lover.

"I love you," Sebastian said.

"I love you, too," Hayley mumbled.

Sebastian listened Hayley's pants become a normal breathing pattern. She had done that, caused the captain to lose her breath in the moment. She was rather proud of herself.

Hayley lifted herself on her elbow and looked over Sebastian's body. Sebastian could feel the appraising eyes on her. Tied as she was, she was exposed with no way to cover herself or protect herself. She found the situation arousing, another surge of desire shooting through her.

She wasn't particularly tired yet.

"Are you going to do something or are you going to keep staring?" Sebastian asked.

"Do you think you're ready for more?"

"Is that a serious question?"

Without another word, Hayley pushed her lips to Sebastian's.
♠ ♠ ♠
First thing I want to say is thank you for all your silly and sweet comments regarding the wreck. They definitely made my day. I'm doing much better and things are getting worked out nicely. The girl I got in a wreck with is super sweet about the whole thing (and cute in the totally butch way).
Thank you to danjay11, AlmostGone, stary_night_blossoms, taylor0202, Ezo Ookami, paramore_fan07, Silver.Angel, the-quiet-one, InHerArms, LatteIV, and nimrod;.
And thank you to any of the new subscribers.
Yes, this is the end of the story.
I started this a year ago on my birthday (April 27, 2010)
And I'm ending this a full year later on my birthday (April 27, 2011)
Guys, I'm twenty now.
A full year, though, on one story.
That's insanity.
I know, I had my moment where I questioned whether or not to continue the piece; had moments where I just wanted to delete the whole thing.
But you all (the faithful commenters, subscribers, and readers) were there the whole way through.
I want to thank you all for sticking with me through this year, watching my writing style slowly morph, and putting up with my lack of proofreading.
I love you all, in the totally non-stalkerish way, very much.
I will be taking a short break from Mibba, but I am working on the next story I will be posting here.
Well, I guess its not techinically a break because I still have to get my last three chapters posted on the Cowrite, but it's kind of a break.
Anyway, I have a Twitter, which is probably going to be where I let people know when the first chapter of the new story will be posted, and a Tumblr, which I just recently started using and I may or may not post some small un-revised sections like teasers, maybe a summary, or whatever.
Both are linked on my profile and I don't think either are on private.
Let me know if either isn't working.
Or you could just look out for the story.
I'm aiming for posting the first chapter around June or July.
I hope you all have enjoyed Somewhere Weaknesses Are Strength.
Any ending comments?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste
Dakota Ray
(Anyone notice the name change?)