Give You My All

You took my hand and pulled me through;

It was just as I had dreaded... Two days had passed and Garrett was finally back home in AZ where he belonged. But I could not shake the feeling that he was hiding something from me as soon as his eyes met mine.

I pulled away from the hug that I had so greedly engulfed him in when his feet met the entrance of my house. I locked gazes with him, our noses softly brushing each; lips only centimeters apart.

"I missed you so much, Gare-bear." I whispered, closing my eyes. I leaned my forehead against his, tightening my arms around his neck. I felt the slight pressure on my waist as his hands locked fingers to hold me closer.

With my eyes still closed, I felt his warm breath when he replied, "But of course not as much as I missed you, Autumn."

And I could not help my head from swimming, or the butterflies from doing their cocaine high dance. Not even the grin that painted my once expressionless face.

The gap between Garrett's face and I closed as his lips crashed down mine with the smallest pressure that fueled that huge part in me that missed being this close to him. You would not believe how much I had needed this small moment. Our lips moved together slow at first then hungrier as both of us tried to remember each other again.

At that point, any doubting thought I had vanished from my mind. I had Garrett back in my arms. And that was all that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously going to try to bring this story back to life.