A Dark Dream…

Everything Must Go To Plan

It was all Hallows Eve, and Danni, now a teenager sat swinging her foot contentedly to the music… She was fourteen now and was sat at the Old Sanderson house… the nightmare from years ago seemed so distant now… The blossom falling from the trees and the sunset make the house a lot less scary than it was. It seemed impossible that a few years ago three witches were attempting to drink her life to make them young and beautiful again, but backlit against the setting sun on a perfect spring evening she sighed. Danni casually pushed away from the fence and padded across to the door, absently pushing her curly brown hair out of her face. She pushed open the fairytale like door immeditaley thinking of the likeness to Hansel and Gretel.

The house was dilapidated and dusty, it was exactly how it was left, the cauldron on the floor and the case that held Winifred’s precious “Book” was still smashed. But Danni had a purpose, the voices told her… the whisperings in the dark, she picked her way through the house and lighted the candles… And swept away the debris. The glow of the candles gave the house an ominous feel. From her jacket she drew the book…. It shuddered beneath her grasp and opened its eye… It stared at her. She felt the skin crawl on the book. Green eyes opened in the dark and stared cautiously at Danni…. It was reading her, she stiffened as if sensing,
“Come out, come out Thackeray….”
“Why I like it up here… Besides you have the book. Please drop it Danni I don’t want to hurt you,”
You couldn’t if you tried”
Danni turned slowly and stared into the green orbs that hung there in the dark malevolently… Her hair flicked away from her face as her skin aged and became pale… The veins drew top the surface and her pupils dilated…
“You see this? This is power far more than anything the Sanderson sisters have…”
“Danni don’t bring them back… please…”
“Why not I can control them.”
“No you can’t”
Danni raised a finger and pointed to Thackeray a green bolt of magic shot to him; she whipped round and pointed to the floor beside her. Thackeray rose from the top of the bookcase and was catapulted across to the floor, his small sleek body banging against the wood and drawing and a cloud of dust from the floor, she looked down at him, and kicked his feline body aside, and continued to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something i started to work on while having nothing to do :)