A Dark Dream…

Dear Sister

“What is that dear sister?”
“A mouse, something so powerful into something so small”
Winifred caressed Danni’s cheek and leered at her. The sisters drew back with a collective sigh, and began to rhyme.
“Twist her bones and shrink her back.”
“Trim her of her excess fat”
“Give her fur, black as black”
“Just like this….”
The sisters finished and Danni’s body contorted into throws of pain, the demented sisters laughed and struck a pose together. But unseen by them a feline tail swished out of the door.
“Come sisters, there are many more children in Salem that are ripe for drinking; we shall be younger and more beautiful than ever. Now come we fly!”
“We fly! Ummm Wini where are the brooms?”
“Mary…. How-many-times-do-i-have-to-tell-you-not-to-question-me?”
“Sarah grab the brooms we shall run amuck in the town!”
“Amuck, amuck, amuck” Sarah chanted as she ran to a cupboard. The door creaked open and out fell a broom, a mop and a garden rake. The three sisters converged on this and a tussle quickly ensued, Winifred emerged straitening her hair and dress with the brush smiling dazzlingly. Sarah was up next grinning manically pushing hair out of her mouth with the mop in her hand, Mary was last growling at her sisters with the rake. They trooped to the door. Winifred emerging first into the darkness of their garden.
“Now sisters fly!”
Mary pushed off barking to the moon and sniffing the air. Sarah pushed off next starting singing.
“Good Sarah! Bring us the little brats!”
Winifred cackled, and pushed the broom rose magnificently to her waiting sisters. They shared a glance Mary wincing as the rake stuck into her, and Sarah grinning at the misfortune of Mary and laughing. Winifred pointed and they flew Sarah singing, Mary barking and Winifred cackling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't know if i should make this one longer.