Status: in progress :)

All I Feared

Sarah: 15 years old

Sarah’s my best friend. We’ve known each other since we were four years old. I love Sarah this much. See? Recently, however, she’s been spending less and less time with me; she’s been seeing an older guy. At least that’s what she’s told me. She won’t tell me his name but from what I have heard, I have come to this conclusion: she’s completely smitten. I mean honestly, how amazing can a man be really? Clearly all they’re out for is sex. That’s pretty much all they’re good for as well. That’s what they were made to do, mate and kill. Take lions for instance, they’re proper manwhores.

Sarah makes me laugh, she has just got to that clumsy phase; you know when you’re ‘growing’ and what not, you go through that phase of being really uncoordinated and stuff. Every day now she comes in with a new bruise and a hilarious explanation for it. She’s a late starter: always been the smallest, until this year, she’s shot up. She hardly knows what to do with herself. All the boys fancy her, its cool now she looks our age, we can go out on the pull together and everything. She’s gorgeous: really tiny and elfin looking. Gorgeous green eyes and red lips. I want to be her. We make a good power couple. The only slight glitch to her finally hitting puberty is that she’s turned really moody. Either that or something really bad is going on at home. I can’t quite tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's a short one, but i don't want it any longer :) please comment, it doesn't seem worth writing if no-ones gonna read it :/ and comments make my day :D thankyouu :) x