The New Life.

Chapter 2.

Waking up, everything is a blur. I’m moving. I don’t know where I am, or where I’m going. I try to speak but nothing comes out. When everything is less blurry I see Stacey, and my father. Stacey looks terrified; my father on the other hand, has a serious expression on his face. I take Stacey’s hand in mine and I try to speak. I try to ask her where the hell I am but only whispers come out. Apparently she hears me and she says I’m on the way to the hospital, and that my mom will be there shortly. My eyes widen. I ask her slowly, “Am I going to be okay?” She responds, “Yeah, you’ll be fine just we need to make sure you’re soon to be child is okay” Well that’s a slap in the face to reality.

I almost forgot about that. How? No idea, but I did. The ambulance stops. Just then I realized there is a woman inside with us, but hasn’t spoken a word since I woke up. She looks at me, smiles a bit and says, “ How are you doing Ms Harrison?” I blink. “Fine, Just I want to know something” my voice trialing off. “Okay what do you want to know?” “ Is my future kid going to be okay?” She looks at me and tells me they have to do tests and that I would know the results soon after. I slowly nod. Then in a matter of seconds I’m being pulled out of an ambulance. Stacey is right beside me. My dad is further behind us. Stacey grabs my hand and kisses my forehead. You’ll be okay. She whispers.

The medic asks for Stacey’s name and ID, She shows her and then they let her and my dad in the hospital room with me, my mom arriving 10 minutes after. My mom and I never got along. I don’t know why she came. “Are you okay?” “ I’ll be fine. You didn’t have to come.” “Well I guess ill be going then” She starts walking away. “Bye Chloe, Stacey and George. Chloe stay out of trouble next time so you don’t wind up in a hospital, understood?” I nod. George is my father. The doctor comes in the room and looks at me. He smiles “ Ms Harrison, You’re results are good. You’re future child is going to be okay, the ultrasounds say nothing is internally wrong” I breathe a huge sigh of relief. I nod and say thank you. He smiles one more time and walks out of the room.

The nurse walks in and says I can leave the hospital. As soon as I get up I immediately fall back down. My legs hurt, and I feel a bit hungry. I guess Stacey can see it in my eyes. Stacey picks me up, and says that she’ll carry me. I disagree. My dad says he’ll get the car from home. We don’t live far. He will walk their witch only takes 10 minutes. The nurse says to go in a wheel chair and get some food from the cafeteria from the hospital. Stacey starts pushing me along to the cafeteria. I look at her and she smiles. We get salads and find somewhere to sit. I start eating and she asks “I’m guessing you’re dad didn’t take the news well?” “Nope. He’s the reason why I’m here, how’d you come along?” After I heard a thump I immediately came to see you. We live down the street from each other remember? It doesn’t take long to go to you’re house” I laugh a bit. “Yeah. True. Thanks for coming. I appreciate it.” Finishing our salads, the nurse comes to us and says my dad is here. I nod, and Stacey pushes me to the car. We get in. My dad looks at me with serious eyes. When you get home I have to talk to you. Alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, This is the sencond chapter. Longer than the first one. I hope you like. <3