The New Life.

Chapter 3.

We get back home and Stacey is in another room, as my father speaks to me. He tells that I’m a mess and that I should get an abortion. I told him straight up to fuck off. He didn’t like that response but just walked off. I Sat on the couch and called Stacey towards me. She asks me what happened and I tell her the basics. She nods slowly.

Were thinking about the baby, how I’m going to raise him/her. Speaking about him/her I want to know what gender it’s going to be, Stacey wants it to be a boy and I sort of want a boy also, but having a girl is good to. I’m a month pregnant and nervous as hell. Stacey told me that she will be here the rest of they way and if I don’t have a boyfriend by the time the baby is born she’ll be the “Daddy”. I’m glad to know that I have at least one person behind me this whole way.

My parents on the other hand, are not. My dad doesn’t like the idea of me keeping the baby, but my mom says I’m being responsible. I think that I’m being responsible, but I also don’t want to see a life being taken away because I young girl got pregnant and decided to get an abortion, but that’s my opinion anyway. Getting back to reality Stacey is looking at me funny. She asks “Are you okay Chloe?” I shake my head and tell her I’m fine I’m just daydreaming.

Speaking about daydreaming I tell Stacey I’m going to sleep. She stays over and climbs into bed with me, my dad wont care.
We say our good nights and drift off into our slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Um sorry i havent posted in a while, ive been caught up with school and stuff. Exams. They suck but anway, hope you like. =] <3