The New Life.

Chapter 4.

I wake up to see that Stacey isn’t there. I look around and finally get the strength to get up and look. I check the kitchen and she’s there making coffee and breakfast. I look over to see there’s a note on the table, it’s from my dad. It says that he went out and doesn’t know when he’ll be back. He left me 50$, and it says in the note too spend it on food, but wisely since he doesn’t know if he’ll be back that night.

I look at Stacey and she tells me that she’ll stay here until he does come back. I smile and walk to the couch. I plop myself down to go find something to watch, I motion for Stacey to come but she tells me that I have to wait until she’s done making breakfast. I laugh and get up to help her but she refuses me in the kitchen. She makes me go back into the living room and wait. She comes back with toast, blueberries and eggs. Witch she knows is my favorite breakfast ever.

<Later on that day.>

Stacey and I are out roaming around since school is
Done for the summer, Witch I’m excited about. We go shopping and I buy some clothes and groceries with the 50 dollars that dad gave me. When we get back home dad still isn’t there. I don’t worry but I wonder in the back of my head if he will come home. Since he only left 50$ it’s not enough to help 2 people to live off of.

The thought brushes out of my head as Stacey walks to me and tells me I should sit down since I look like I’m going to faint. I tell her I feel fine but then out of the blue I puke, then and there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Heres chapter 4. Hope you like... =]