Status: Updates may be a bit slow. Sorry everyone )=

Give 'Em Hell Kid

You see, my dad is looked up to by what, millions of people probably? But he’ll never shine in my eyes ever again, not in the same way he shines in theirs. No, because he destroyed that a long time ago when he left. My name is Evelyn Elaine Way, and my father is Gerard Way, the lead singer in My Chemical Romance.

Evelyn was only four years old when her Dad went away, leaving her alone with her Mother. Growing up she was fed stories upon stories about what had caused him to leave, and in the end it only made her hate him. She’s now just over the age of sixteen, and her Mother has fallen ill. When she passes away Evelyn is met by the ugly truth that she won’t be taken in by her Mother’s best friend, instead she’ll be taken into care by her Dad. Infuriated but with no choice to accept the fact she goes along unwillingly. But not long after moving in she finds out that her Dad is being visited by child services to make sure her new home will be good for her. Realizing that her Dad is keeping it from her, she does everything she can think of to get herself taken out of his care. But she finds it a lot harder to do now that she’s being taken on tour. However, she makes no effort in trying to hide the fact that she despises her own father. Throughout the long six months Evelyn goes on a roller coaster of emotions when suppressed fee lings begin to fight their way out. In return causing her to lash out at those around her. What happens when she might actually get her wish of her not being in Gerard’s life? What happens when she finally snaps, only to find out a lot of the stories she had been told by her Mother weren’t true?

Disclaimer: I only own Evelyn. Though I do wish I owned everyone, then life would be... well I don’t think they have a word to define how amazingly awesome it would be.
  1. Prologue
  2. Death's Closet
    Ch. 1
  3. Gerard
    Ch. 2
  4. The Mall
    Ch. 3
  5. The Cavalry
    C. 4
  6. Truce?
    Ch. 5
  7. Breakdown
    Ch. 6
  8. Skittles
    Ch. 7
  9. Scrapbooks
    Ch. 8
  10. Packing
    Ch. 9
  11. Morning Departure
    Ch. 10