Status: Updates may be a bit slow. Sorry everyone )=

Give 'Em Hell Kid

Prologue

I remember my dad, well I remember a little bit about him that is. I mean I haven’t seen him since I was three-almost four. I guess it only makes sense that I don’t remember a whole lot really. I can recall when I was little, and on nights when I couldn’t sleep, and sometimes when I could. He would lay with me in my bed, I would rest my head on his chest and he would sing me all of my favorite songs. He would run his fingers through my hair, and sometimes braid it, knowing it put me to sleep. I think out of everything, I remember his singing the most. My parents were both young when they had me, they were still in High school when I was brought into their life. I would stay with Grammy Way while they went to school, then he would go to work for a few hours. When he would come home he would do his homework and then he would take me to the park where we would meet up with Mom. I loved the park, it was like it was my safe haven, nobody could touch me when I was there. I would alter every week between my parents until they finally saved up enough money to get their own apartment. But even after that, he would take me to the parks in his free time. Where he would sit underneath a tree and draw while I played. Sometimes he would swing with me, he would do anything I asked him to. I was my Daddy’s little girl, and whatever I wanted I got. I wouldn’t say I was a bratty child, though I know I had my moments. I was more of a creative child, I didn’t play with toys from the store. I would create my own little worlds and he would be right there with me in them. I used to boast about how I had the best Daddy in the world when we went to the store. But along with the good times, the bad times were just as fresh in my mind. I can remember the last few months of him being around, he was different. The trips grew less and less, and he never wanted to play with me. I can remember Mom at nights when she didn’t think I was awake, she would argue and yell at him. I didn’t really know what was going on then, but I knew it wasn’t good. I recall her telling him how he needed to straighten out, that the world wasn’t about him or her anymore. I think it only grew worse until the moment he left. I remember waking up and he was gone. I searched all over the apartment but all of his things were gone. I remember crying on the living room floor, because he never told me goodbye.

Like I said, I don’t remember a whole lot about my Dad. In all honesty if I had a choice, I would chose not to remember him at all. I would erase him from my memory and never look back. Don’t tell me that I don’t mean it, that he’s my father and that I should always love him. I do mean it, because I hate him for leaving me, and for my leaving my mom. If I did ever see him again, I don’t know exactly what I would tell him, but I would let him know just how much he screwed me over. I wouldn’t hold back I think, no, I know I wouldn’t. Because I don’t believe in him anymore, even if other people do. You see, my dad is looked up to by what, millions of people probably? But he’ll never shine in my eyes ever again, not in the same way he shines in theirs. No, because he destroyed that a long time ago when he left. My name is Evelyn Elaine Way, and my father is Gerard Way, the lead singer in My Chemical Romance.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story :) I think a friend of mine is going to help me on this one. I don't know for sure yet.

But please comment and let me know what you think. I'll only post another chapter if I get comments...like five of them and there will be more. I promise.