Status: Updates may be a bit slow. Sorry everyone )=

Give 'Em Hell Kid

The Cavalry

I walked out the glass doors and pulled my phone from my pocket calling Cory, but he didn’t answer and neither did Shannon. So I caved in and called Jenna. It rang a few times but nobody answered.
“God damnit!” I groaned dropping my head and sighed. I guess I’m walking then, I pushed my phone into my front pocket and started walking. Though I didn’t get very far before my phone started ringing. Thank God Jenna called me back, I pulled my phone out and noticed it was an unknown number.
“Uh, hello?”
“Where in the world did you walk off to?” I couldn’t believe it was him.
“How in the world did you get my number!?” I yelled throwing my free hand up in the air.
“Jenna gave it to me, now, where the hell are you Evelyn?” oh, he wasn’t happy which made me very happy.
“Oh, just hanging out with some friends outside the mall. They’re waiting on some regulars to buy some shit.” I grinned continuing on my walk.
“Don’t you dare joke like that, now where are you?” his voice was stern which made me laugh.
“I don’t see how this is so funny.”
“Oh, really? I find it completely hilarious. Well I’ve got to go Daddy my friends customers just showed up. Bye,” I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. I made my way out of the parking lot when my phone started to buzz. I pulled it back out and saw Shannon’s name.
“Hello?”
“Hey, uh why are you walking across the parking lot?”
“Because I felt like going for a walk. Let off a little steam you know?” I pushed my hair back and glanced both ways before crossing the street and ventured up the grass hill.
“Well uh... your Dad kind of, we came across him and everything.” she was nervous.
“And?”
“Well we told him we saw you walking away from the mall. He’s kind of on his way now to get you.”
“Ugh, Shan! Why in the world would you do that?”
“He’s Gerard Way, and Bob was there, how do you expect me to lie when Bob Bryar is there?!” she whined. I sighed rolling my eyes, she had an enormous crush on that man it was crazy.
“Look, I’ve got to go. I’ll call you later okay?”
“Ok, I’m sorry Ev. I didn’t want some random person picking you up and killing you.”
“Thanks for being so blunt and honest,” I laughed. There was a honking coming from behind me and I spun around seeing a familiar black car.
“The cavalry has arrived, I have to go.” I groaned.
“I’m sorry, I swear I’ll make it up to you before you leave!”
“Just don’t remind me that I have to leave and we’ll call it square.” I sighed and hung up.
“Ev, get your ass down here now,” he had climbed out of the car now and was standing with his arms rested on the top of it.
“What if I don’t want to?!” I shouted with a satisfactory smirk on my face.
“I will drag your ass down here, now get down here. We need to talk!” I groaned sliding down the hill and got in the car seeing the hot topic bag on the dash board.
“Wow, you actually pulled that back out of the garbage?” I laughed grabbing it and rolled down the window.
“If you throw that out of the damn car you’re grounded.”
“You can’t ground me,” I had never been grounded, Mom wasn’t one who believed in it.
“Fine then, throw it out there and we’ll see how much longer you believe that.” I sighed tossing it to the floor.
“Fine, but I’m not wearing it.” I crossed my arms.
“I didn’t say you had to.” he started the engine and drove off. I don’t think he really knew where he was going, but he didn’t seem to care.
“So, I’m listening then.” I stated looking over at him.
“Do you really hate me that much?”
“Yes I do actually.” I replied with a sharp tone.
“Because you think I abandoned you?” it was quieter.
“I don’t think I know. Mom told me you left, never came back, never tried finding us, nothing.” he stayed quiet after that. We rode in silence till he pulled up next to my house.
“What do I have to do to get you to trust me again Ev?” I unbuckled looking over at him.
“There’s nothing you can do, because you don’t have enough time. You might legally be my guardian, but when I turn eighteen I’m gone. I’m not coming back and don’t expect to see me again.” I opened the door and purposely left the bag there. I walked up to the door when I realized that I didn’t hear the car drive away. I turned around and saw him walking up the grass.
“What are you doing?” I shrieked.
“The guys and I are staying here. Jenna thought it would be a good idea.”
“Fuck that!” I unlocked the door and went in quickly slamming it shut and locked it.
“Haha! Have fun getting in!” I grinned but frowned when I heard the lock and soon the door opened.
“She gave me a key, she thought you would do that.” he held it up. I screamed grabbing the sides of my head and bolted up the stairs. I ran to my room and slammed my door shut and repeatedly kicked my walls, succeeding in putting one nasty hole. I collapsed on my bed staring at my ceiling, it was official, my life could not get any worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I'm sorry. It's my brother's birthday and so I'm limited on time to do anything :(
Sorry if there are grammar errors, I didn't go through it to fix them.

Please leave comments
There will be more soon :)