Status: Updates may be a bit slow. Sorry everyone )=

Give 'Em Hell Kid

Skittles

When I woke up I was alone on my bed. The clock telling me it was only four in the afternoon, I was disappointed. I had hoped it would have been later then that. I rolled onto my back looking up at my ceiling thinking about what had happened, if it had actually happened. I pushed myself up and noticed that my things were missing from my dresser and there was stuff stacked in my trash bin, all of it broken. So I was going to guess that I did actually have a bit of an episode and Dad did calm me down. I walked over to my dresser picking up the only thing that was laying on it. A picture that I had tried throwing away countless times, but I had always pulled it back out. It was the happiest day of my life, it had been my birthday and the rain had caused us to stay indoors. But he made it up to me; all we did that day was whatever I wanted. It was the little things like that made me think he was the best Dad ever, too bad I didn’t feel that way anymore. I let it drop back onto the wood and ventured downstairs. Voices bounced down the halls and I was grateful that the guys were back, I didn’t want to get caught into a conversation about earlier.

I stepped off the bottom of the stairs and found Frankie lounging on the couch with a huge bag of skittles lying on his chest.
“If those are mine I will shoot you,” I stated, his head shot over looking at me.
“I bought them! I swear I’ll show you the receipt! Just don’t shoot, I’m much too young and pretty to be murdered!” he clutched the opened bag to his chest for dear life.
“Ok then, you’re off the hook. Where is everyone? I just heard them all talking.”
“They went out back to smoke; they don’t know how you are about that. Well except Mikey, but he was too caught up in the conversation to just stay and keep me company. He’s his brother’s bitch,” he giggled tossing a green piece in the air and tried catching it but failed when it bounced off of his chin and fell to the floor.
“Um yeah thanks for the mental images.” I plopped down on his stomach causing him to jump.
“You’re welcome. I live to scar people’s minds.” He tossed the bag on the coffee table and pushed my side.
“Dear God you’ve gone dead weight. Up!” he groaned.
“Nope. I’m bored, and this is entertaining.”
“Please get up?” I tapped my chin and made it look like I thought about it.
“Nah, I’m comfortable. What about you?”
“I feel like I have a teenager sitting on my fucking stomach.” he replied crossing his arms.
“Blunt observation, I like.” I mused causing him to roll his eyes like a child.
“I’ll share my skittles with you.” I looked over at the bag and laughed.
“Please, that little thing? I’ve got two 42 ounce bags stashed in this house.” I swear his eyes lit up in skittles. Kind of like on cartoons when the dollar sign would appear in their eyes out of nowhere? Yeah, kinda like that.
“Up!” I don’t know where the strength came from but I fell to the floor and he was gone. I groaned rubbing my now sore hip and noticed his bag of skittles laying on the coffee table.
“What an idiot,” I stood up and grabbed them before plopping down on the couch and turned the TV on to Fuse’s Loaded which turned out to be Papa Roach, another one of my favorites.
“I could get used to this.” I leaned back and enjoyed his bag of skittles.

I didn’t get too far into them though, because the bell rang and I was too lazy to get up.
“Who is it?!” I shouted putting my show on mute.
“Open up you sexy bitch!” ah, Cory.
“It’s unlocked, I think!” there was no way in hell I was getting up. Today was a sad day, and I was going to send myself into a sugar coma. The door swung open and not only Cory, but Shannon charged at me making me scream when their bodies collided with mine.
“What the hell is going on?” I looked up through Cory’s hair and saw my Dad and everyone, minus Frank standing there with a worried look on their faces.
“Holy....” Shannon trailed off looking at Bob; the drool was forming at the right side of her mouth.
“Down girl,” I slapped her shoulder earning a death glare.
“These are my two best friends, Cory and Shannon. Guys that’s.. well you know who they all are. Now please, I can’t feel my spleen.” I groaned pushing up on them.
“We missed you today; everyone was asking where you were. We figured that you know... it would be hard on you.” Shannon sighed sitting down next to me.
“You hit the nail on the head.” I stated, looking for what happened to the bag of skittles that had been on my lap.
“Your Dad is so hot,” Cory mumbled resting his head on my shoulder.
“So are you two dating?” I looked over at Dad and Uncle Mikey who seemed to kick into protective mode.
“Uh no, I’m not his type. You see I don’t have the particular goods down there that he’s in to.”
“But I heard you’re single,” he smirked at my Dad who’s face turned into one of sheer panic.
“No, oh my God do not do this!” I whined, tugging on his arm.
“So we came here to kidnap you, and take you out seeing as you’re going to be leaving us. So get ready, we’ve got plans now.” Shannon stated, and I found where the skittles had gone.
“Ok, just if Frankie shows up, hide those. They’re his and I stole them,” she put her thumb in the air and then took the TV off mute, muttering about how hot Jacoby Shaddix was. I was half way up to my room when a strangled scream came from upstairs. I stood there for a moment, wondering who the hell it could be when I realized that someone was looking for my Skittle stash.
“Frank!” I yelled running up the stairs and made it to my room, finding him up on my dresser with Nessa growling, ready to attack.
“She’s very protective Frankie.” I stated trying not to laugh.
“Who’s dying?” Dad asked then started laughing when he noticed the scene.
“You see Gerard! This is why you don’t get your daughter a Doberman! This thing wants to kill me,” he went to move and she snapped causing him to jump.
“No, this is precisely why I got her one.” I stood there for a few moments enjoying this, it wasn’t everyday that Nessa got to have fun.
“Will you tell her to go away?”
“Sorry Frankie, it doesn’t work that way. She won’t stop until she gets a taste.”
“What?!” I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone’s eyes go that wide before. I walked over and softly pulled back on her and patted her chest.
“Good girl, you did a good job.” I giggled rubbing behind her ears.
“Ok, you can get down. But do it slowly,” he stayed there for a few moments before he slid down; she growled causing him to scramble away.
“Wait, get over here or else she’s going to be mean towards you.”
“Why would I go to her if she’s going to be mean?”
“So she knows you’re friendly and not going to kill me.” he walked over and stuck out his hand, jumping when she licked it.
“See, not so bad.” and he was gone. Nessa turned around and jumped up onto my bed and laid there watching Dad.
“So you’re going out with your friends?” I looked over at him.
“Yep, seeing as I’ll be leaving. I want to spend as much time with them as I can,” I replied and walked over shutting the door in his face and locked it. Ok maybe that was a bit harsh, but when I opened it back up he was gone. I guess I would apologize later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I'm pretty sure this is crap. I'm sorry, I'm all alskjdfaosidufasdl;kfj <---- yeah like that. I will hopefully be back on my game so I can start updating like mad.

Thanks to everyone who is sticking with this story and is patient!
I love you all dearly.

Comment maybe?