Stalking Charlie

Saturday, June 26

The world is such a small place to live in, you know? Take out the idea that everything we see on television is so unattainable, buy yourself a goddamn airplane ticket, and you could be anywhere in this world in a matter of days. It's not like I've been anywhere but this this quiet excuse of a town to tell you the truth, but the thought is still a little bit depressing. After I see the whole world, what will I do next? Will I be bored and without a goal left in me? Will the world and its cultures suddenly seem so bland and boring? I want to see it all, but then again I don't. I want to see girls - oh, excuse me, women - from every culture and appreciate their beauty. My only problem is, is that the earth seems so small when you think about it. I just don't want to be bored.

Urg.

Well, I bring it up because I'm due to be shipped off to the beautiful Seattle city in a month or two. It's about a six to eight hour flight in a commercial plane that blasts across the whole country to get there. I'm exited, but not as much as I used to be. The first time I went there to visit the other half of my family, it was the most exiting thing in the world. The people were to flamboyant and different. To tell you the truth, I was but a pale shadow in their presence. The food? Amazing, slightly overpriced, and salty compared to what I'm used to.

The second time I went, it wasn't as great. Everything was expected; it was all already done before. I can only hope that this time, my visit will be met with an unexpected, yet welcomed turn of events.

Good news though!
A couple friends and I have kept in contact in these whole seven days of summer. It took them long enough to get bored enough to remember me...
Movies and parks are about to fill these next few days. The guys and I (Guys being Marcus and Julio - more info on them later) will be living it up as best we can in this rinkydink neighborhood before I leave.

Also.
Word around is that Charlie is hosting a party tonight. She claims to have invited her whole guest list, but I'm a little confused because I didn't even get mine yet. After she went to pick up party favors, I casually asked her mother about it and she told me that it was nothing but a dinner party.

Dinner party my ass. It'll be nothing at all without Max B. to liven things up. That's alright, though. I'm still going to save them the trouble and do them all the favor by going there uninvited tonight. All I need now is something to wear that doesn't scream '2012 poster child for the fashionably challenged and horribly underprivileged.'

Tonight is my night to score, amiright?

-Max