Stalking Charlie

Tuesday, September 14

Today was fairly normal. I'm surprised I haven't gotten suspended from attending school, now that I think about it, but I guess the Assistant Principle and the Counselor must have agreed that my stupid detention sentence was punishment enough.

Cindy didn't come to clean with Charlie and I yesterday, which I thought was extremely unfair. She may have had absolutely nothing to do with the "drama" that was circling the two of us, but the damn bruise on the back of my leg was still smarting and I just had to complain about it.

She almost got off with a suspension herself, but why should she get to stay tucked away in her home while I'm stuck scrubbing toilets and scraping the gum off the bottom of lunch tables? I'm no snitch, but when things have to be put right, I call on myself as that awesome voice of justice.

Now, I don't understand what her problem was today. She kept staring at me like I was about to keel over and grow a third arm out my ass. I asked her if she had an eye problem, but she didn't seem to have anything to say about that.

Meanwhile, her friend Charlie has been warming up to me. I'm still suspicious of her motives. I have to say, I feel like I've gotten tired of her already. She was the one that started all this crap for me. She got me hooked on her and in return for my niceness and attention, she's lain a whole line of traps and trouble in my path. As of now, that jerk has been blacklisted. I don't care what she says.

Still, her conversation was good to have in the hours that followed today after school. We talked about how bad our peers looked in their outfits, and how trashy the algebra teacher we shared looked every morning. Her favorite pokemon are the "original ones" - Suirtle and Charmander ( what a poser ) and she loved to listen to singers like Paolo Nutini and Corrine Balley. I don't know why she had the CD in her bag, but she gave it to me to borrow for a while.

Right now I'm listening to 'Put your Records On' by Corrine.

It's quite different from the screaming antics of Kill Hannah and From First To Last, but I like it.

It's nice...

-Max
♠ ♠ ♠
I love that song. Seriously. <-<

Random Question
What song could put a smile on your face, no matter the condition of the day?

Mine would definitely have to be Pencil Full of Lead. It's so upbeat and happy - it's hard not to dance and smile and feel all warm inside. ^^